Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She laughed. "It's part of it."

"And why are you leaving without us?" he pressed, crossing his arms and stepping closer. "Without even a word! I thought I was important to you, Drake...and Xaene, Dom is your husband. Why aren't you bringing him?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 am
Mayah Playah

biting his lip, Xaene stuffed his hands in his pockets and glanced back to where Dom lay sleeping. "...... I don't want the hunters to know that I'm married....."
"and since we're not married yet, you can't enter the family estate..... The barrier blocks out anyone who isn't family, unless the leader -which we don't have right now- specifies otherwise.....
"we weren't telling you, because we didn't want you to worry about us....." thu both mumbled, rubbing heir necks.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:58 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He turned away, backing up a step. "So you chose instead to leave without a word and hurt us, as well as worry us? Great call, you two." Huffing, he strode back into his room and slammed the door shut. Collapsing onto his bed, Grigorii clutched Drake's pillow to his chest and sighed.

"Xaene," moaned Dominick in his sleep, his hands searching desperately for his husband.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a groan, Xaene leaned on Drake's shoulder for a moment before hearing Dominick call out for him. "go..... Go talk to him, I'm...... I'm gonna talk to Dom." he sighed, rushing back into his room to gently kiss his husband.
Letting out a sigh, drake carefully made his way back to his and Grigorii's room, one hand on the wall to let him know where he was. Once he was outside the door, he closed his eyes and leaned on it. "grigorii, my angel? I-I'm sorry....... We were wrong to try leaving without saying goodbye....." e whispered, a few fearful tears slipping down his face.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dom instantly awoke, smiling as he kissed back. Opening his eyes, he pulled away, tilting his head. "Why are you wearing your coat?"

"Yes, you were!" he replied, sniffling. "How are we supposed to ever get married if all you do is make decisions without me?" Grigorii sobbed into the pillow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling sadly, Xaene gently kissed his husband again, pulling his fingers through his black curls. "i-i have to go for a bit.... to claim my right as the leader..." he mumbled, holding Dominick's hand tightly.

"you're right.... it won't work...." he mumbled, still leaning on the door. "it was foolish of us...." he sighed, wiping a few more tears from his face. "please, can we talk about this?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Really? Let me get dressed, I'll come with you." The muscled, beautiful, naked man stood, stretching his arms high over his head and showing off his gorgeous body to his beloved husband.

"Why? You seem to be great at talking about things without me!" he yelled. Flicking his fingers, he unlocked the door, not budging from his spot on the bed, but quickly replacing Drake's pillow with his own. "Fine, but talk fast. You wouldn't want to miss your precious meeting."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"No!" Xaene frowned, pulling Dominick back to the bed. "Dom, please, I want you to stay here.....I-I don't want the hunters that are after the dragons to find out about you..... They'd come after you...." he sighed, chewing on his cheek.

hugging him close, drake gave a sigh. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" he murmured, burying his face in the rider's neck.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick's face fell, his smile disappearing. "Oh...okay. If that's what you want."

The Russian sighed, turning around in Drake's grip and gently kissing him. "From now on, we have to talk things out. Everything. Even the color scheme for our bedroom at our new apartment. Got it?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'm sorry, Hun....." he sighed, hugging him. "I just..... Really want you to be safe...."

pulling back, Drake rose an eyebrow. "we're getting an appartment? Since when?" he asked, tiling his head to the side.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"No, it's fine," he said, hugging back. "Just promise you'll be safe?"

"Drake, baby, I love you. We're not starting our new life together in my castle," he said, smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

nodding, he gently kissed him. "I promise. besides, drake is coming with to help me stay safe."

"this is the first I've heard about this. Why didn't you say anything to me before????" he pouted, turning away..

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"Yeah, I feel really safe entrusting my precious husband to a blind, formerly-abusive-of-him man," he said sarcastically.

He turned Drake's head back to him. "Now you know how I felt."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"Dom.... he's not like that anymore..." he sighed, holding his hand tightly. "besides, he's still the better fighter between the two of us; and he knows the hunter's movements better then me."

"hm.... good point..." he nodded, carefully taking his fiance's hands in his.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:31 am
kats_demonic_resistance

He sighed, looking away. "Forgive me if I still don't trust him with you."

Grigorii smirked. "I usually have those. You'll learn this after we get married~"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games