Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:43 pm
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo

Amen to that.

I'm also a night owl, but I'm usually up just because I can't sleep. Your reason the same?

Pretty much. Nothing really causig it outside of videogames to cause it, just don't want to.

What system you use, just PC or others too?

Pc master race razz

PC master race? What's that?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:26 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo

Good man Oda...he's a good man xD

I mean we shall see, She is naive when it comes to dealing with males >w<

Haha, he totally can be!

Oh no, don't let her mention that to Ryan! XD

Ahhh!!! That would be exciting xD she'd probably be ready to kill you though. Maybe she'd enjoy it who knows. you may open her world to men!

Just asking for the wolf to bite you, aren't you~?

*leans in* Someone say wolf? :3

>.> *Pokes both* Wolf puns and such...And hey if Ryan wants a bite she just might let him if he's convincing enough ^-^ But he doesn't seem like the dominating type  

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:49 am

Vendemmian

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Hey guys! So I happened to read previous conversations and I think Gideon's gonna be joining us. I know that this would be such a douche bag move but if we haven't receive any reply from Ven until Sunday maybe it would be better to have the party by the next RP day. Last time I checked she's not feeling well. I do hope she gets well soon though.

As per the other matters. The group will be meeting at the Captain's Deck first before they head over to the beach. Cool?

Edit:
Sorry guys! I really am such a Duche. Please don't hate me. emotion_facepalm

So meeting would be at the Captain's Deck and then go to the beach. As per the time since we have a tie I would have to vote for the next RP day as well that way well have more time to spend.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:51 am
Zumiragi

SORRY SORRY I'M A POOP I FORGOT THIS WAS A THING SO SORRY

I would prefer the next RP day. Gideon's gotta buy alcohol groceries for the party, anyway.  

A4854R744L7512E1

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:57 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo

Amen to that.

I'm also a night owl, but I'm usually up just because I can't sleep. Your reason the same?

Pretty much. Nothing really causig it outside of videogames to cause it, just don't want to.

What system you use, just PC or others too?

Pc master race razz

PC master race? What's that?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XD I love Fry!
As funny as it may seem I seriously don't know what PC Master Race is. Is that a gamer's guild on Stream or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:25 am
Lord Hedo

XD I love Fry!
As funny as it may seem I seriously don't know what PC Master Race is. Is that a gamer's guild on Stream or something?

It's just a saying people use to say that PC's are better than consoles in gaming. Frankly, I think they are because unlike consoles where a new one comes out and you're stuck with the same system, you can upgrade and change pc's, increase the hard drive size, add cards stuff like that.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:46 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo

XD I love Fry!

It's just a saying people use to say that PC's are better than consoles in gaming. Frankly, I think they are because unlike consoles where a new one comes out and you're stuck with the same system, you can upgrade and change pc's, increase the hard drive size, add cards stuff like that.

See, I was gonna joke at first and ask you if PC is the 'master race' but I wasn't too sure that was really what you really meant. Now I regret not making an Aryan joke xD

But yeah, I also feel like that though the only thing that makes me rather have a console is the tv screen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:55 am
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo

Haha, he totally can be!

Ahhh!!! That would be exciting xD she'd probably be ready to kill you though. Maybe she'd enjoy it who knows. you may open her world to men!

>.> *Pokes both* Wolf puns and such...And hey if Ryan wants a bite she just might let him if he's convincing enough ^-^ But he doesn't seem like the dominating type

Au contraire, mademoiselle! He's simply a calculating hunter. Lambs beware of wolves in sheep's clothing ; )  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:09 pm
Yuri_Misawa

The_Little_Rabbit

i'm home from the hospital. I'm sorry guys. I was there since last Thursday when I made the post in the absent forum. I am laying in my bed and recovering, so I have to take things slow, but I'm ready to get back to it.

Did we decide what happened with Integra and Cain?

I was going to send Integra back to work for today, and I don't know where Yang is but I could send Cain to where she works. Let me know how you guys want to work this.

I'm sorry I got sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:14 pm
Coheart

No need to apologize for something that was beyond your control. Whats important is that you're health so rest up as much as you need and don't overexert yourself. biggrin As for Yang, I don't have her anywhere at the moment so if Cain wants to go to Beluga for a visit, he can go there. smile emotion_kirakira  

Yuri_Misawa

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:42 pm
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo

Haha, he totally can be!

Au contraire, mademoiselle! He's simply a calculating hunter. Lambs beware of wolves in sheep's clothing ; )

Hmm~ As long as that wolf only wants to play then it's all far game. Don't tie in emotions because that lamb could too be in removable clothing. ;3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:04 pm
Solaris has been approved. Will start working on the post formats after lunch and a nap. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:14 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo

Hmm~ As long as that wolf only wants to play then it's all far game. Don't tie in emotions because that lamb could too be in removable clothing. ;3

What's this? I think my tail is starting to wag with excitement~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:22 pm
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:28 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

User Image

rofl rofl rofl
Love ya for that, Yuki Yumi!
P.s; Sorry Yumi-chan. You know how smartphones and autocorrect can be.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games