Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:43 pm
BerryRikku
hadesgirl
*jumps on a table*" IMMMM BACK WHARES DEMYX AND OR GAARA"
((gaara in this rp yet))
((shes on a shuger hi now ok))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:33 pm
hadesgirl
BerryRikku
hadesgirl
((gaara in this rp yet))
((ok))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:24 pm
BerryRikku
hadesgirl
BerryRikku
hadesgirl
((gaara in this rp yet))
((ok))
*runs around like a manieack*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:19 pm
((does anyone remember where Demyx went? I certainly don't>>))  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:24 pm
Ayaji
((does anyone remember where Demyx went? I certainly don't>>))
((hmmmmmmm i beileve he ran off but you came back so he is at the coffee house like me))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:35 pm
((lol, that works))
*Demyx comes downstairs, spots the very hyper Mizu, and immediately ducks behind the counter* "Crap! she's back!"

((and because I'm bored, I am going to play a second character...unless anyone has objections))

*the bell over the coffeshop door rings and a tall, thin hooded man walks in, glancing around* "So this is the much esteemed 'Organization XIII Coffee Shop' is it?" *he sits at one of the tables*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:36 pm
Ayaji
((lol, that works))
*Demyx comes downstairs, spots the very hyper Mizu, and immediately ducks behind the counter* "Crap! she's back!"

((and because I'm bored, I am going to play a second character...unless anyone has objections))

*the bell over the coffeshop door rings and a tall, thin hooded man walks in, glancing around* "So this is the much esteemed 'Organization XIII Coffee Shop' is it?" *he sits at one of the tables*
"huh?"namine looks at the guy  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:46 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
((lol, that works))

*the man looks over at her, but all she can see is the fact that he has golden eyes* "And you are?"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:47 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
((lol, that works))

*the man looks over at her, but all she can see is the fact that he has golden eyes* "And you are?"
"am namine who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:01 pm
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
((lol, that works))

"am namine who are you?"
*the man does a double take* "Namine? Oh...you are Namine! I wasn't paying attention I guess..." *he pulls his hood down-it's Xemnas*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:54 pm
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
((lol, that works))

"am namine who are you?"
*the man does a double take* "Namine? Oh...you are Namine! I wasn't paying attention I guess..." *he pulls his hood down-it's Xemnas*
*in a fit oh hyperness spoots Demyx and trys to glomp him but dose it to Xemnas* "Demyx iloveyouiloveyouiloveyoui....eewwww your not Demyx your a old guy"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:41 pm
hadesgirl
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
((lol, that works))

"am namine who are you?"
*in a fit oh hyperness spoots Demyx and trys to glomp him but dose it to Xemnas* "Demyx iloveyouiloveyouiloveyoui....eewwww your not Demyx your a old guy"
*Xemnas glares at her icily* "Old? You think I'm old?" *he detaches her with a firm grasp on her upper arm, holding so hard that there will be bruises later* "Go play elsewhere, child"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:25 pm
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
"am namine who are you?"
*Xemnas glares at her icily* "Old? You think I'm old?" *he detaches her with a firm grasp on her upper arm, holding so hard that there will be bruises later* "Go play elsewhere, child"
"ouch im gona sue you for herassment"*finds Demyx behind the counter and glomped him* "Demyx that creepy guy tryed to kill"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:59 pm
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
BerryRikku
Ayaji
"am namine who are you?"
"ouch im gona sue you for herassment"*finds Demyx behind the counter and glomped him* "Demyx that creepy guy tryed to kill"
*Demyx flinches when she finds him and laughs nervously* "eheheh.." *he stands up to see who she's talking about* "Who...eh? Oh, Xemnas! H-hi!"
*Xemnas glares at mizu, then looks at Demyx* "Demyx. Why am I not surprised to see you here...in such questionable company."
*Demyx flushes* "er...."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:11 pm
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl
Ayaji
*Demyx flinches when she finds him and laughs nervously* "eheheh.." *he stands up to see who she's talking about* "Who...eh? Oh, Xemnas! H-hi!"
*Xemnas glares at mizu, then looks at Demyx* "Demyx. Why am I not surprised to see you here...in such questionable company."
*Demyx flushes* "er...."
"hy dont make fun my boyfriend"*sticks her tung out at Xamnes* "hes 100 times cuter than youll ever be stupid face"*ove corse she still clinging to Demyx*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff