Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:38 pm
I liked all the Jacks, but I thought that was a touch overboard. Oh, and I loved the dog. Keith Richards as Captain Teague was genius. Shiwreck Cove was cooool. heart

Hey, you. There;s still sand in those Nikes from when we went running on the beach. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:23 pm
My beach tennies? Saved my life.

See I was wearing them when I fell out of a tree. ^^

Agreed with everything you said, throwing in the arab guy's squeaky voice and that sweet Charybdis fight.

I hate the Odyssey SO much.  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:30 pm
Eh?

So yeah....Im picking up where I left off eight years ago and learning to play the piano. But I dont want to waste any of my mom's money so I'm just gonna learn it from an old text book I found in my piano bench. It's funny we've always had a piano, cept no one's ever cared to use it.

[five more tests crying ]

[But the larger half is over.][I hope -gulps-]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Why hate the Odyssey? It got me through a reaaally long three weeks. I owe poor Odie a debt.

G'luck on your tests. 3nodding  

Voxxx

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:34 pm
I hated the Odyssey. Too cliched...

(Yes, that was a joke.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:02 pm
....I don't get it. :/

I hated it because I failed the first two tests, that's why sweatdrop But I made an A regardless, SQUEE! F YOU ODYSSEUS!

Grrsnarl, Odysseus and his need to cheat on his wife.

You still have test, Nova?

>.>
<.<

*shrug*

Sucks for you.  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:59 pm
can I set up a contest?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:01 pm

If anyone'll join!  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:17 pm
Well if you read the rules in the contest forum.. You are supposed to PM Waffle's and she will decide.

So I suggest you do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 pm
What she said! surprised  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:33 am
You should have said it for me Kirby.

Brush up on your rule book.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:28 pm
Summer_Night
Whee, Summer's here! ^_^

Anywho, I'm Summer. As said before.
I'm 14. Too young to get a job. mad

I like to write poetry, short stories, and songs. Usually my short stories are intended to be novels, but they're not long enough.
And I never finish them. sweatdrop
I also love to draw, even though I can never force myself to do it. Once school starts, I'll have more opportunities to draw, because I'm taking this independant studies art class, which basically means, I sit there and draw whatever I want, for an hour and half (one period).
Writing, on the other hand.. Maybe we'll do some of that in English. I really, really hope.
It would be awesome, since I've had two completely different ideas in my head for a really long time, and haven't gotten past the 1st paragraph on either of them. stressed

That's pretty much it, so I'll stop rambling and wasting your and my time.
Huh? That sounds like something I would want to do...  

minikimii

x Aihpos x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:11 pm
Spastic waffles
Welcome, Lamia!

I'm your guild captain, Spastic waffles.

I haven't been around much lately, which makes me very sad, but mommy and daddy say school is more important than the internet, for some reason. rolleyes

Anyway, 2 more weeks!!!

School>Internet? That's absurd D:
Anyways, i'm sorry i haven't been around this guild at all. T.T I'm starting to read a few stories, and once i get the hang of everything i'll probably start writing. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:42 pm
Lamia250
Spastic waffles
Welcome, Lamia!

I'm your guild captain, Spastic waffles.

I haven't been around much lately, which makes me very sad, but mommy and daddy say school is more important than the internet, for some reason. rolleyes

Anyway, 2 more weeks!!!

School>Internet? That's absurd D:
Anyways, i'm sorry i haven't been around this guild at all. T.T I'm starting to read a few stories, and once i get the hang of everything i'll probably start writing. :3

^_^ take your time.

.....erm....hey this is the newbies introduction thread......

why dont we have a general discusions thread?....I mean, there have to be like ten to twenty posts of non introduction related material on here for every one newbie introducing him or herself.

hehe..not that I want to rock the boat.  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:13 pm
RULES R 4 SQUARES!!!!!!!

Like pants ( Carri wink )

Naw, just kidding. Sorry, takky, I know the basic rules, whateve rmy conscience tells me to along with basic forum and guild TOS, but specifics aren't my thing. It must be the Zen.

I really should brush up, though. Hrm.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games