Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:09 pm
"Pardon me a moment," Esteban said, excusing himself from Hirshiro to interecede between Christine and the newcomer, who had finally surfaced. He had noticed Chris next to him, and had noticed her walk away, and could feel the fear of this new mysterious entity. "Now, I assure you there won't be any need for that," Esteban said to the....little boy holding the knife. "I am Dr. Muciello, and you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 pm
Chris stood uneasily next to the boy looking at Esteban. She tried to let a little relaxation into him but he seemed to locked up tight.  

ibazinga

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am
Hirshiro turned and looked at Sirus.
"No one? Then maybe you would like to try another round after I have completely my buisness."
His voice was low and serious, enough to scare the kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:26 pm
((just to clarify, Sirus is still up at the mansion. A newcomer, aboy with a knife is coming towards esteban/chris. Siegfried, and Blaze are in mansion, Angel I assume is in mansion too.))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 am
Chris glared openly at teh man who she didn't know and tried once again to soothe the scared boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 pm
((i thought we were all just conglomerate in front of the mansion sweatdrop ))
Sirus just observed the scene pan out. He felt like challenging the intruder. Wasn't Hirshiro his name? Something felt unsettled, but he didn't want to make a scene.  

Mellow Zihark

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:29 pm
"Now, what is your name young one," Esteban said, trying to attract the little boys attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 pm
Yes this place will be perfect. You cant take a five foot step here without something coming at you. I'll have to make an offer if I really want it.
Hirshiro leaned against the shadow next to him and waited. He wasnt a big fan of kids and surely not a fan of ones that carry a knife.  

flying_riceball

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:33 pm
Blaze was starting to bleed. He knew it was from whatever was hitting him in the shadow demon form. He noticed that they where gunshot wounds. But he quickly used phoenix's flame to heal them, and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:31 pm
"He must be shocked," Sirus said, coming out of the mansion. "I would be too, in fact I am. Sir Esteban, what happened out there?"  

Mellow Zihark

Dotteringly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 pm
He jumped, wide-eyed. All attention was suddenly on him, and he didn't know what to do with it. "I-I'm... I'm Claude." He kept his gaze squarely on the ground in front of him, not wanting to look these people in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:40 am
"Everyone back up." Chris demanded to all of them before turning back to Claude. "It's okay, Claude. I'm Chris. No one here wants to hurt you, in fact we just want you to feel safe."  

ibazinga

Dotteringly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:15 am
He looked up despite himself. "O-oh. Alright." He wasn't so sure he could trust them, but then again... They seemed nice enough, he supposed. "It's... Nice to meet you." By now, he seemed rather fascinated by them all. They were alive, or at least he thought they were. And they looked odd, or at least to him. Forgetting his fear for a moment, he stared.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:39 pm
"It is all right Claude," Sirus said while smiling. "I am Sirus, I just arrived here... today." And I was just as frightened as you are now, but I'm not going to say it.  

Mellow Zihark

Dotteringly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 pm
"Did you? I've been here longer, I think. Maybe." He shrugged. "I don't know."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games