Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:54 pm
"don ` t worry you`ll be ok to walk in no time."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 pm
"You can completel it when you healed. If you try and push yourself it going to take longer to heal or worse you could cause permenent damage. Now just rest, it wont take long and you can spare a day to rest. Ether that or I keep you here by force." Masumi said with an innocent smile as she refilled his IV bag then turned the Zeno. "Last time I saw him he was at the gate, he didn't have a scratch on him." She said bitterly since Rahenno was hospitalized and Kiyoshi, who was suppose to help Cloud was unharmed.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:59 pm
(>.< Confuscius Kid. Makes about as much sense as any other injury in the Naruto series XP)

Zeno nodded. "If you want I could attempt to track him down, or atleast put out a notice to the Cloud Ninjas to let us know if they spot Shin or Kiyoshi. Just give the word." He said, Masumi being his elite in the Medical Fields, anyway. And the raikage's wife, so, she was pretty much his superior.
(I hate having said that. =.=)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 pm
"since you can`t walk i`ll get anything you need."  

Aro97

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:11 pm
"Thats not my call." Masumi said to Zeno as she walked over and checked the little girl in ther other bed. She didn't have any injuries but something was different about her. "Who is this girl?" Masumi asked turing to everyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm
"i have no idea."  

Aro97

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Zeno nodded and turned to the girl. "I don't know, she seemed more linked to Zann than any of us, I think he'd be best at answering the question." He said shrugging. "Oh yeah." He said while reaching into a sack. "Here, I picked these up on the way here, figured you could use them to make medicines and the likes." He said showing Masumi a bundle of collected herbs. "I've already crushed most of them out into powders, just need to be made into antidotes and such." He said also pulling out the jars of powders that had been crushed from the herbs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"I know I've met her before, but I just can't point out where."
Zann said in a troubled voice as he glanced at the sleeping little girl. Somehow her features and mannerisms seemed familiar, he knew they had met before, but he just did not know where and when.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

iZann

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 pm
Masumi looked a lokking confused as she looked back at the girl and examined her more. "Where did she come from?" She asked not having seen her before.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"Well...Shin just kinda summoned her from a coffin. Technically I have a feeling she's already dead, but then she still retains her emotions...so I don't know."

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Zeno left the herbs on a nearby desk and waved a goodbye to everyone in the room. "I wish you all better." He said to those hospitalized and performed a rapid handsign, then dissapeared without a sound using the Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:39 pm
((How does Zeno knowing flying thunder god when it S ranked XD))

Masumi looked at the girl and leaned down as she listened to her heart. "She also has a heart beat, and breaths." She said stanidn up and looking at her. "If is was from a coffin it has to be Reanimation...but it's not." Masumi said puzzled as she pulled out a needle and drew some blood. "I want to run some tests on her blood. Something not right here." She said as she walked over to the table in there and pulled out a scroll, then summoned a large amount of medical weapons.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 pm
"From what i know she might be Zann's sister." He said finally. "She seem to cry out for Kouga when she was in trobule. So That would mean Zann, that means this girl, in some form is your missing sister. But her rising out the coffin means that she must of deid earilar before." He said as he put his right head on his stomach and left, behind his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm

(Its apart of my custom clan (not the jutsu itself, its just an asset of), and im the head of it.)

De-Vaughn07

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 pm
De-Vaughn07

(Its apart of my custom clan (not the jutsu itself, its just an asset of), and im the head of it.)

((lol and you do know Flying Thunder God doesnt need handsigns XD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games