Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Sadistic_Angel-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:16 am
I'm Michael
I'm 14.
My interests are on my profile.
But it's mainly things to do with music.
I have blue eyes, brown hair, I'm 170 something cms, and I have a medium build.
Hello :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:22 am
hi, i am new i am sesshomaru as u see.i love guilds. i live in georgia ,but remember  

Fay 32000

Criayas Doll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:00 am
Hello I am Ay-Lee_Parthenopaeus. my name in real life is lizzy. anyway i am 14 turning 15 this month, i like anime and rock music...i hate most rap and i like the stupid songs that only talk about girls being a guys ho and crap like that. i love to read i am currently reading Hannibal. but i have read the Dark-Hunter Books and the Black Dagger Brotherhood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:19 am
I don't think I ever introduced myself.

I'm Kal.
My real name is classified.
I'm 22 and a vet tech.
I like chocolate, legend of zelda, horses, art, and reading.
I dislike rude people, Geneva Ohio, mint, dust bunnies, and mosquitoes.

I work a lot
I laugh a lot

If I had a million dollars gold, I'd pay off the 1.8 mill debt I have.
I've been questing for over a year for the angelic scarf.

I'm taken by Kheldon *squee*
I'm generally a nice person. Little shy, little paranoid, but nice when I trust you.

Kaltaka

Ita_Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:34 am
I'm Ita
i am 16 and am gonna be a jr.
i am a book and anime nerd
I like to swim ( i swim competitively)
i dislike rude people and favoritism with a passion

i really enjoy reading the books by stephenie meyer

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&postid=6823&key=56rgz6  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:01 pm
Hi! I am known as Kailen Harkonnen.
Well, not really, that's just my name here on Gaia and an RP character's name. ;D
My real name is Rachel.
I live in Virginia, and I collect moose things. :3
I have two dogs. One's a Jack Russell terrier that my family found and the other's a mutt. x3

Oh yeah, I'm 17.

And what would I do if I won the give-away?
Probably buy something nice for myself, and then end up slowly donating the rest to random people. :3 I've been told I'm too nice, but eh, nice is more fun.  

Kailen Harkonnen

iPaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:02 pm
My Name iS Chris And Im 13 Years old and i live in a town and in a house and with my mom and my step dad and some brothers and sister i dont live with my dad i only get to see him 2 times a year cuz he lives in massechusetts and i nly see him for Chrismas and Summer Break So yea my life is kinda crappy but NICE to meet you peasant I Hope i get a chance at getting some gold Cuz im questing some stuff so yea. . . ok ill be on later oh yea peasant look at my profile PLEASE i hope you like it biggrin heart

-iPaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:31 pm
Hello!

I'm DanteSpellsinger, i found this on the search guild list. really i'm here to network and meet lots of interesting/nice people in gaia. since i work for an airline i have lots of downtime between flights so i decided to be bored here instead of on some random game! hope to win!
JA!  

DanteSpellsinger

Kismet Sikmet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Hello! I'm Kismet. I'm considered an 'older gaian' for two reasons...I joined in '03 and I'm also 19 years old. sweatdrop Ironically I was brought here by a scammer. He said he'd won the mil-a-day lotto and offered to send me my choice of things like an OMG hat and Nitemare scarves in a giftbox in return for a dark halo I was currently selling... rolleyes

If I were to win this lottery I would use it for my crazy Quest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:46 pm
im catey. im 18. if i win i will buy a trading liscense and maybe upgrade my house. i dunno if im gonna spend it all im gonna save up b/c i know there is gonna be stuff that i want. ill probably finish the von helsen quest. i would be very happy if i won, i have no patiance to try and post a gazillion times to get money. no patience at all.
about me: i love resident evil , my birthday is coming up. i have a wonderful boy friend that is equally frustration as he is sweet, i looove cats, vampires, werewolves books art. i lova alot of things obviously! im a nice talkative person.
my computer is slow and cruel, but i still love it. heart  

c.condon

amigo bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:35 pm
Hola ,Im amigo bear,or andy in the real world, i'm 15(till oct 13)and i love joining guild that requires you to be interactive,I'm plan to be a comic book artist or something  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:36 pm
Hello, My name is Matt. I am 14 about to be 15 on the 26th of July, whee I like going on gaia and trying to save up gold for an OMG hat. whee I also like pizza... ;o Well, to skip to the details, I'm nice, hardly gets frustated at anyone ( I forgive them ^-^ ) I could be very thankful, one time someone donated a katana to me and I couldn't stop saying thank you. whee Well, I'm very friendly so I don't mind being friends with anyone. ^-^ Well that's about it. Have a good day everyone! mrgreen  

Person0_0

Zephyr Dreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:35 am
I'm Zephyr, no need to give you much personal details I guess. I'm 18, from Portugal.
I'm a semi-professional dancer, I tend a performance art school and I travel around the world to compete. I used to model but I couldn't keep up with the pace. Hard to combine both. I'm on Gaia to have some decent fun and just be myself, you'd be surprised what good of an actor you need to be to survive in the world of mirrors, flashes and eating disorders.
For the rest, I love horror movies and picture books and strawberry milkshakes ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:49 am
I are duneworm. I controls the spice, I controls the universe. (I hope someone gets this)  

Alluminn
Vice Captain

hua.m3ii_[pantarda]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:17 am

My Gaian name is hua.m3ii_[pantarda]. I have many names outside, but I would rather if you call me Mei (pronounced as: May/Mae) or Panda. I've lived on Earth for 14 years (going onto 15 on the 10th of January). I may seem scary, but I'm actually a nice person once you get to know me. I'm currently a student at a High School somewhere in the universe. I dislike people who think that they should aim for "perfection". Get over it. Nobody in this world is perfect and don't you go and believe anyone who says they are. We're all awesome in our special ways and no, you cannot harvest me for my organs. I love technology. I have these moments where I can be very random. Yes, I am bipolar. I don't like labels. I'm not emo. I never shut up once you've got me into a conversation (at times). I plan on ruling the universe with the money I get (translation: It's going to go to my nightmare of a dream avi). If I do get the 1 million it would cut down on the years I'd have to serve to accomplish my dream avi. I live on the most corrupt and crappy island in the world- Guam. Despite what the advertisements say, they always leave out the important details. The only good place to hang out is the tourist spots: Tumon and Tamuning. But then again, a lot of people have died there (especially tourists). I'd say more, but I'd be wasting space, time, and would probably scare you. So for now, Sayonara (meaning goodbye in Japanese).

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games