Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:11 pm

I knew it was you... >_>
Well you were my next guess.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:12 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan
No, and no~ n_n
Why guess all the chix first~?
Oh crap...Gonbe.

I was totally the first one on your list, why guess it third? Lmfao.
I'm wearing a bunch of pixies, too.
I knew it, because of the Winter rose. And i said oh crap because you know Engrish. gonk

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:14 pm

@LF: Is it that obvious? No matter. This is my vending mule. Business is slow...

@Rom: Did it seem like I don't? I am, in fact, fluent in several languages: English, French, Chinese, Engrish, Chinglish, Singlish, Fringlish and C. No, not really, but I've always wanted to say that.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
@LF: Is it that obvious? No matter. This is my vending mule. Business is slow...

@Rom: Did it seem like I don't? I am, in fact, fluent in several languages: English, French, Chinese, Engrish, Chinglish, Singlish, Fringlish and C. No, not really, but I've always wanted to say that.
It was a very awkward moment. Im scared that you might have other mules. *shudders*

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:20 pm

Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan

It was a very awkward moment. Im scared that you might have other mules. *shudders*

No, this is the only one I have. I intentionally chose this username because investing and selling is very dull indeed, and this kind of personality attracts scammers like flies to poop. And sometimes, scammers are entertaining.

How was it awkward, anyway? LF seemed unfazed.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan

No, this is the only one I have. I intentionally chose this username because investing and selling is very dull indeed, and this kind of personality attracts scammers like flies to poop. And sometimes, scammers are entertaining.

Well know that I know that you don't give a s**t whether I'm civil or not, I ********' HATE WEEABOOS!!

Demonix13

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 pm

I seem unfazed by what?
Mules don't bother me.
Hell, ~Tehkz~ is my mule.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:25 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan

Your attitude. You were so nice, but...

@LF: And i sent your mule hate mail.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:25 pm

And why did you do that?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:26 pm

They shouldn't. Which is why I don't get why Romyion freaked out slightly.

@Demonix: Hah, is that the kind of person you think I am? But, yeah, I share your sentiments, although I don't so much hate them as I am amused by them.

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:28 pm

Lifeless-Fox
And why did you do that?
Because i thought it would be funny.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:28 pm

Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan
Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan

Are you saying I'm mean? Well, I have this slightly short fuse, but generally, if people don't tick me off, I'm a nice person.

Chibi Kawaii-chan

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Romyion
Lifeless-Fox
And why did you do that?
Because i thought it would be funny.
I just sent you hate mail.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:29 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
They shouldn't. Which is why I don't get why Romyion freaked out slightly.

@Demonix: Hah, is that the kind of person you think I am? But, yeah, I share your sentiments, although I don't so much hate them as I am amused by them.

I never said you were a weeaboo, I just said I hated them.

Demonix13

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:31 pm

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan
Romyion
Chibi Kawaii-chan

Are you saying I'm mean? Well, I have this slightly short fuse, but generally, if people don't tick me off, I'm a nice person.
Yup. HOT, but deadly.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games