Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image
Alright. I'm heading off now. Later.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am
User Image
Good morning everyone.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:38 am
User Image
Yesterday's volunteer shift was very long. I ended doing 3 hours and 15 minutes - the longest I've ever volunteered - and 98% of that was spent cleaning kennels. I have no idea why it was taking so long but all three (and whoever else was around at the time) of us volunteers during my shift were working non-stop to clean the kennels. Barely even got to socialize with any cats yesterday. Just one kitten in the cattery, the lobby cats, and my usual colony.

I don't mind helping clean the cattery... but I don't like when I don't get to do what my primary position task is - to socialize with the cats. I feel like I've been doing more cleaning the past few weeks rather than socializing. *sighs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
Last night my Mom shared this image on my Facebook page saying that when she read it, it reminded her of me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I replied with "Heh... so are you saying you don't think I make the first move?" She posted a response saying "Yes" and that I never share my feelings with guys. I left a response ((not sure if she ever got around to seeing it though)) explaining that usually I don't share my feelings because either A) I discover the guy is already taken or B) I'm waiting for the right moment. My ex-boyfriend Alex ended up posting a response saying that he agreed with my Mom.

Wow... just wow. Let's just say that after that whole little discussion/conversation/whatever, my mood took an instant dive... and after finishing Season 7 of Supernatural, I decided to log back on and delete the image. I'm still upset about the whole thing right now.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:48 am
User Image
It was just so weird that my Mom shared that image on my page because normally she shares cute and happy things. Not something that basically insults who I am.

The whole thing did get me thinking about my means of expressing my feelings. Sure, I don't communicate my feelings as openly as others... but there's also the fact that I share my feelings differently than others. I probably just communicate in a form that my Mom and Alex don't understand.

Somehow my mind tangented over to thinking about my favorite characters from various shows and I realized that a lot of my favorites have trouble communicating their feelings with those around them. Snape, Spock, Castiel... Isn't there something about your favorite characters displaying aspects of yourself? Well... obviously that applies to me with those folks.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 am
User Image
I think it was also odd that my Mom shared it on my page rather than in a private message. Especially something so personal like that.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am
User Image
On a more cheerful note, yesterday I stopped by Hot Topic and bought myself the Castiel T-shirt I saw online. Unfortunately they didn't have the Trio design that I was interested in too... but that's alright. I'm just happy I have the Castiel shirt now.

And strangely enough neither my Mom or Dad made a single comment about the shirt. I didn't tell them I just got it because I wanted to see how observant they were. Apparently that much... *sighs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image
I also started cutting out the pieces for my Sailor Venus costume. And I managed to have things go my way on which material was being used for the skirt. The stretchy fabric we got was too narrow for the skirt pattern to work, so I was able to use my original plan of the glitter orange satin material. And there's still enough material left over to do the collar and arm bands. Thank goodness!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image
Bloody hell... I keep thinking about that stupid image and the conversation that ensued. "Really? Seriously?" Mom, why the hell did you do that to me?!
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image
And Alex... if you really wanted me to express my feelings more than start a bloody conversation! It's a two-way street! If you felt that something wasn't going the way you wanted it to, then speak up and let me know. Don't go doing a several week long silent treatment and then decide to break up with me without even discussing the issue.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image
This whole thing irritates me. What do they seriously think I'm going to do about it? It's just a part of who I am.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image
I finished season 7 of Supernatural last night. Now it's time to start watching season 8... but it's probably going to take forever since I'm having to watch it online rather than through Netflix, due to it not being up on there yet. *sighs*
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games