Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:45 am

Bombi
Legendary_Dante
Bombi
Legendary_Dante
......... *Simply stands and watches*
*picks up dante over his head* YUH CAN FLY DANTE!!! IF YUH BOLIVE!!!! *trows dante out of the 50 story buildings window* BOLIVE AND YUH WILL FLY!!!!! blaugh

*turns devil trigger, grows wings, flies, lands next to Bombi, picks his sword from his back and before the man can blink, delivers the 1000 hurricane stab into his chest*
*pushes the buttons on his wrist cousin a explosion destroyin the state, and causin a chian rection setin off the rest of the nuclear bombis destroyin the surfece of the earth and ending all existance*

*uses a yellow orb and comes back to life* You lose, b***h blaugh twisted xp ninja lol
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:46 am

Dante - Don't mind where

Bombi - O.o

Both of you - You guys are ultimately strange but I guess that's why I come here >.<

Taerl

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:46 am

Legendary_Dante
Bombi
Legendary_Dante
Bombi
Legendary_Dante
*picks up dante over his head* YUH CAN FLY DANTE!!! IF YUH BOLIVE!!!! *trows dante out of the 50 story buildings window* BOLIVE AND YUH WILL FLY!!!!! blaugh

*turns devil trigger, grows wings, flies, lands next to Bombi, picks his sword from his back and before the man can blink, delivers the 1000 hurricane stab into his chest*
*pushes the buttons on his wrist cousin a explosion destroyin the state, and causin a chian rection setin off the rest of the nuclear bombis destroyin the surfece of the earth and ending all existance*

*uses a yellow orb and comes back to life* You lose, b***h blaugh twisted xp ninja lol
but now ur all alone on a detroyed planet with no one and no resorces now yuhll eather have to kill urself or starv to death, that is if the nuclear winter dont kill yuh first ^^
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:47 am

Taerl
Dante - Don't mind where

Bombi - O.o

Both of you - You guys are ultimately strange but I guess that's why I come here >.<
yup, thats cuz im on my HAPPY PILLS WEEEEE IM OH SO HAPPY ^.^

Geekosaurus

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:48 am

Bombi
Legendary_Dante
Bombi
Legendary_Dante
Bombi
Legendary_Dante

but now ur all alone on a detroyed planet with no one and no resorces now yuhll eather have to kill urself or starv to death, that is if the nuclear winter dont kill yuh first ^^

No, ill be fine. Im half demon, remember? I dont need anything ^^ lol

And Taerl, how about the courtyard? And Oh, im not weird...im different lol
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:50 am

argh and i am a phoenix i shall be re born in 3 days, for the feathers will be bring life back to the plane an di will be a god, AND RULE WITH A IORN FIST GAAARRHHH rofl

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:50 am

Yush, courtyard's good (mainly because my char's already there *mumbles: soaking wet -.-*)

*glomps Bombi* AGRADHSLVSLKVVDJSKAAAAANNNNNNDSKCJC!

Q
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:52 am

Which courtyard are you in?

And Bombi...dont worry...Ill just half to kill you too. I already did in the devil...why not god as well? twisted

super faggot

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:53 am

I'm in the first one

*doodling randomly and little bro's awake now from the smell of cookies >.<*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:54 am

You post, then ill follow your lead, Miss ^.^ *Goes to make food as she posts*

super faggot

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:56 am

*Looks around* Awww did everyone leave this place? lol
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:57 am

i had to restart my computers bein a little a** hole sweatdrop

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:00 am

mew... posted x3 and sorry it took me a while, little bro's a distraction *shakes fist and threatens to kill him again*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:02 am

ok im posting now, sorry i was making food lol

super faggot

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:04 am

foood~ *munches on cookies* ^.^
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games