Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11250 11251 11252 11253 11254 11255 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:46 pm

PAU PAU PAU
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Now I got Sickly.

LifelessFawkes

Lavableman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Tomorrow, there's going to be a huge dodgeball game between all of the grade 8 classes. It's sort of unfair, though, because we have the gym teacher on our team. >_>
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Gramps again.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Lavableman
Tomorrow, there's going to be a huge dodgeball game between all of the grade 8 classes. It's sort of unfair, though, because we have the gym teacher on our team. >_>
I thought you were in Gr 9? O:

Maybe not.
>_>

And sounds like fun.

We have like 19 girls in our PE class, and 11 guys, so they always outvote us, so we can't play dodgeball. D:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Lavableman

Maybe not.
>_>

And sounds like fun.

We have like 19 girls in our PE class, and 11 guys, so they always outvote us, and we can't play dodgeball. D:

Haha, sexist stereotypes.

Ennokni

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Lavableman

Maybe not.
>_>

And sounds like fun.

We have like 19 girls in our PE class, and 11 guys, so they always outvote us, and we can't play dodgeball. D:
This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote. rofl
Damn democracy.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 pm

Ennokni
Lifeless-Fox
Lavableman

Maybe not.
>_>

And sounds like fun.

Haha, sexist stereotypes.
We haven't played it once this year. D:

LifelessFawkes

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:09 pm

HOODIES. I GOT NEW ONES
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:11 pm

NintendOmega
Lifeless-Fox
Lavableman

Maybe not.
>_>

And sounds like fun.

Damn democracy.

*kicks Omega in the face*

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Regulust
NintendOmega
Lifeless-Fox
Lavableman

Maybe not.
>_>

And sounds like fun.

Damn democracy.

Oh noes! Face kick gonk I'm pro Women's rights, 'twas just a joke.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm

NintendOmega
Regulust
NintendOmega
Lifeless-Fox
Lavableman

Maybe not.
>_>

And sounds like fun.

Damn democracy.

Oh noes! Face kick gonk I'm pro Women's rights, 'twas just a joke.

so your ok with the horrible drivers running over pe--- oh women.. I thought you said drunks... I get the two confused...

Cattra Nightblade

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:30 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Actually that shed part could be in the next Sonic game. They could call it Sonic: Old Blue. I wouldn't mind taking a crowbar to a bunch of the Sonic Team guys until Sega gets wise and realizes that Sonic's best game in the last few years has been Super Smash Bros. and that they should give him to Nintendo before they make a game where they literally have him raped on screen instead of figuratively.

Owwin

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11250 11251 11252 11253 11254 11255 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games