Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

[Kat.astrophe]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:18 am

Happy New Year everyone!!

I'm dead tired, so please forgive any spelling mistakes I have today....at least this morning.....I'm trying my best
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:33 am

Happy New Year!! ^____^ *does the uber happy dance* ^_^ *throws skittles instead of confetti cause I know peoples eat the confetti >_>*

Let's all make this year even better than the year 2005 for the Roleplay Refuge! I made some great friends in here! I hope the new year brings as many new friendships as the old one did. And i hope all the old friendships continue ^^

Here's a small shout out to the friends in here ^_^ *knows i'll forget someone sweatdrop *
Talon: Who could be the best Captain EVER!
Gummi: Newly Appointed Modly Being and always so upbeat!
Pansa: PANSA ISH TEH AWESOMENESS! *LURF*
Teh Spork of Fluffehness: The Ultimate defender of doom who rules the sporks with a iron fist and who rawks my striped socks off!
Merlinic Matrices: The most inventive, and thorough and meticulous person that I know, not to mention extremely canny and who gives the most constructive reviews EVER
Kiki: The most amazing artist in the world who has her own cult...erm i mean fan club here in northern Ohio!
Goosey: Who is right now touring Europe but we hope to have her back soon ^__^ *GLOMP*
Murnig: who is smart and always there to listen when i'm getting pissy about something
Pandali: The best nicknamer in the entire WORLD!

Ummmm *knows i prolly forgots people but that's all that jumped out at meh. If i forgot you T-T Please don't hate me. *gives you skittles to make up for it*

krome_devil

SkellingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:31 am

krome_devil
Happy New Year!! ^____^ *does the uber happy dance* ^_^ *throws skittles instead of confetti cause I know peoples eat the confetti >_>*

Let's all make this year even better than the year 2005 for the Roleplay Refuge! I made some great friends in here! I hope the new year brings as many new friendships as the old one did. And i hope all the old friendships continue ^^

Here's a small shout out to the friends in here ^_^ *knows i'll forget someone sweatdrop *
Teh Spork of Fluffehness: The Ultimate defender of doom who rules the sporks with a iron fist and who rawks my striped socks off!
Merlinic Matrices: The most inventive, and thorough and meticulous person that I know, not to mention extremely canny and who gives the most constructive reviews EVER
Kiki: The most amazing artist in the world who has her own cult...erm i mean fan club here in northern Ohio!
Goosey: Who is right now touring Europe but we hope to have her back soon ^__^ *GLOMP*
Murnig: who is smart and always there to listen when i'm getting pissy about something

Ummmm *knows i prolly forgots people but that's all that jumped out at meh. If i forgot you T-T Please don't hate me. *gives you skittles to make up for it*

-grabs skittles-

Nah, Skelly doesn't know you that well, I suppose...

-glomps anyways- Hiya Krome. ^____^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:19 am

-stands shyly- Hi. I'm new. redface

The.Lady.Love

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:24 am

Mitena
... that was very entertaining to read. xD

Ahw... I missed the hugs! ;o;
... *hugs all around* ^^

Happy New Year!!!
heart heart heart
^.^ YAY!!!
surprised
Oooo.... Pretty colors...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:39 am

Mel you're so sweet....
^________^

eek surprised
SKITTLES!!!!
*Ensues in "tasting teh rainbow"*
heart xd

@DeBourglund -> Hello!!! I'm Kikiama aka Kiki aka...

scream THE FLUFFEH SPORKY KIKI KITTEN OF ULTIMATE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! scream

How are you today? whee

Kikiama

Iron Tusk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:06 pm

neutral
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:34 pm

It was once opon a dark and stormy night that the man in white approached the Refuge. A sly smile crossed his face at the thought that all he surveyed here would one day soon be his. The sly smile turned to an evil leer as he cast his gaze to sky and laughed. His was an evil laugh. Thunder boomed, and lightning crackled overhead, and...

"What? What do you MEAN 'OOC thread'? eek ...Oh, hell. sweatdrop "

------------

Hiya, peeps. I'm the new kid on the block.

Saoshyant

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:00 pm

Saoshyant
It was once opon a dark and stormy night that the man in white approached the Refuge. A sly smile crossed his face at the thought that all he surveyed here would one day soon be his. The sly smile turned to an evil leer as he cast his gaze to sky and laughed. His was an evil laugh. Thunder boomed, and lightning crackled overhead, and...

"What? What do you MEAN 'OOC thread'? eek ...Oh, hell. sweatdrop "

------------

Hiya, peeps. I'm the new kid on the block.
Awwww..... *GLOMPS*
Hello and welcome!
^.^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Hullo! I saw your homepage entry a few pages back. INCREDIBLE colored pencil work, not to mention everything else. *sighs* I'm pretty bad at anime-styled stuff...

Just for future reference, though, the right arm is a bit off, perspective-wise. You did do the shortening to show that it was extended, but you didn't increase the size of the hand and forearm to show distance. The lack of perspective makes her right arm look shorter than the left one.

Sorry; I'm the art world's Merlinic... sweatdrop

Saoshyant

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:38 pm

Saoshyant
Hullo! I saw your homepage entry a few pages back. INCREDIBLE colored pencil work, not to mention everything else. *sighs* I'm pretty bad at anime-styled stuff...

Just for future reference, though, the right arm is a bit off, perspective-wise. You did do the shortening to show that it was extended, but you didn't increase the size of the hand and forearm to show distance. The lack of perspective makes her right arm look shorter than the left one.

Sorry; I'm the art world's Merlinic... sweatdrop
Yes, I'm very aware of that. I have prefected my drawing yet. Since I don't have school i haven't been able to sink in to the art room at lunch and use the light table to rework, but kept stuff I want. But yes, I understnad what you are saying and thanks for the input.
^.^

I'll just glad my coloring turned out for well for a 24 pack of Crayola pencils. lol
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:15 pm

krome_devil

Haha, Nice biggrin

HYPN0TiK

SkellingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:32 pm

HYPN0TiK
krome_devil

Haha, Nice biggrin

-glomps sporkeh randomly- Hiya. ^____^

gonk I go back to school on Wednesday. -clings to guild-
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:44 pm

*Glomps Skell* Hello!!!! ^__^

I go back to school on Tuesday. I don't want to go, I'm enjoying having the time to actually sleep in. I'll miss it so much.

HYPN0TiK

SkellingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:48 pm

HYPN0TiK
*Glomps Skell* Hello!!!! ^__^

I go back to school on Tuesday. I don't want to go, I'm enjoying having the time to actually sleep in. I'll miss it so much.

-rethinks it-

Miscalculation on my part. Tuesday for me too. I wish it was Wednesday, though.

I'm having the time of my life staying up until three and waking up at noon. My sleeping patern is gonna be hard to get used to.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games