Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:16 am

*kicks the ninja in the nuts and strikes a pose, victory music played*
*bombi gained 100exp, he found 50gp*
btw duude efreet looks like so
User Image
yes i know hes a old skool mage from the old final fantasys xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:18 am

Sorry, I'm back! Had to get something my dad bought into the living room, luckily two guys were carrying the boxes and not meh x3 Bloody huge they were.
My dad's always buying stuff, some stranger then others, he went and bought a traditional Scottish sword that now hangs above our TV and once he bought Wild Boar meat and we ate it for dinnar ^.^ tasted like bacon and pork mixed to gether, very chewy.

Taerl

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:19 am

So basically you're playing him like Vivi....alright i understand now. *Watched Tarl and laughed* Go post, kid, we're waiting lol
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:20 am

not vivi xd thats the best pic i could find, i was lookin for a original black mage with a blue robe and yellow hat blaugh

Geekosaurus

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:21 am

Yeah...but the whole emo attitude makes him like vivi XD *Laughs* lol
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:23 am

i dont even know who viv is only dat its from a FF game,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
like this only cooler whee

Geekosaurus

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:25 am

ima rip off SMSS RPG, by when melon i think iono he sucked in the game, when he crys it rains and stufff 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:26 am

Posted whee
*stares at Dante for a moment* Did he just call me a kid...? *looks down at self and shrugs* Well yeah I am... kinda...
*sits in corner and goes back to eating cookies*

Taerl

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:29 am

oh my god, I feel so insulted >.< This guy thoughts my avi was a guy, okay it's not the first time my avi's been mistaken for a male but surely he'ld have more sense than that! *blabbers on and on*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:29 am

Taerl
Posted whee
*stares at Dante for a moment* Did he just call me a kid...? *looks down at self and shrugs* Well yeah I am... kinda...
YAY I RIPED OFF SMSS!!! *glomps/ steals cookys* ninja

Geekosaurus

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:30 am

Taerl
oh my god, I feel so insulted >.< This guy thoughts my avi was a guy, okay it's not the first time my avi's been mistaken for a male but surely he'ld have more sense than that! *blabbers on and on*
ok, one thign befor i had these pants my avi has been allways questioned as a girl, hell in RS my char is mistakend for a girl, hell some times its not even mistakend and i have gay guys hitin on me!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:31 am

Taerl
Posted whee

*he smiled and patted her head, eating the rest of her cookie* Children,arent we all? *he laughed*

super faggot

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:31 am

By the way, the cookies are drugged ^.^ heart
*stares at the pretty colours*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:32 am

Taerl
By the way, the cookies are drugged ^.^ heart
*stares at the pretty colours*
lol like i care if there druged i take so meny meds a day, hell druged cookys are nothing to me rofl

Geekosaurus

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:32 am

Bombi
Taerl
ok, one thign befor i had these pants my avi has been allways questioned as a girl, hell in RS my char is mistakend for a girl, hell some times its not even mistakend and i have gay guys hitin on me!

You think UOU have gay guys hitting on you? I have PMS of people trying to get into Dantes pants! lol all like "Please sleep with me while Dantes chaging into his demon that would be so hawt! lol and things like that *Laughs hard and watches the colors ensue, and then a scary gnome runs by*
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games