Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11269 11270 11271 11272 11273 11274 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Good game's hunter
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:57 pm

WylrPnufh
You guys b***h too much
I kinda like the gro-grain

I think my avi looks decently badass right now.
Yet another way for everybody to be dark monsters. DAMN IT!

Owwin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:58 pm

XD I had fun fighting cattra, the ike battle was the most fun XDD we picked the same color and everything rofl though I think i need to check my internet because I seem to be moving slower than when im fighting my friends at my house confused

Betman
Does anyone know how to fix installation errors that occur when trying to install Burning Crusade to your computer? >_>
scream

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Owwin

Betman
Betman
Does anyone know how to fix installation errors that occur when trying to install Burning Crusade to your computer? >_>
scream
Get another game. xd
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
XD I had fun fighting cattra, the ike battle was the most fun XDD we picked the same color and everything rofl though I think i need to check my internet because I seem to be moving slower than when im fighting my friends at my house confused

Glad you had fun =D I did 2, the Ike battle was lulzy. I almost didn't win the first one with falcon XD The lag was not that bad for me I must admit.

Cattra Nightblade

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Cattra Nightblade
Good game's hunter
XD I had no intention of doing anything when I was using Dedede I just wanted to see what you would do when I did that. xd
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Betman
Betman
scream
Try this. Some troubleshooting

Or maybe try to get it from the website and not the CD?
Download page

Owwin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Cattra Nightblade
teh_n00b_huntr

Glad you had fun =D I did 2, the Ike battle was lulzy. I almost didn't win the first one with falcon XD The lag was not that bad for me I must admit.

thats when I was using meta knight right? yeah I knew I wouldnt win and if I did it would have been by a slim chance, im better with lucario 3nodding

I think someone changed my item settings because I hate fighting with stars and I think it was my fault when the items came sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:04 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Cattra Nightblade
Good game's hunter
XD I had no intention of doing anything when I was using Dedede I just wanted to see what you would do when I did that. xd

lol, my Marth is deady quick =p I dont do much damage with him but I do knock you off a ton and keep you off

Falco is my Main followed by Kirby

>.> I think I did better with Kirby today

Cattra Nightblade

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Cattra Nightblade
teh_n00b_huntr

thats when I was using meta knight right? yeah I knew I wouldnt win and if I did it would have been by a slim chance, im better with lucario 3nodding

I think someone changed my item settings because I hate fighting with stars and I think it was my fault when the items came sweatdrop

ah dont worry about it, I got my items set to off but I can uhh.. no I cant really use them at all <.,<"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 pm

OWWIN GET ON SKYPE plees

TooHyphy

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 pm

Fudge.

I has it.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Fudge.

I has it.

=O oh snap!

Cattra Nightblade

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Cattra Nightblade
teh_n00b_huntr
Cattra Nightblade
Good game's hunter

lol, my Marth is deady quick =p I dont do much damage with him but I do knock you off a ton and keep you off

Falco is my Main followed by Kirby

>.> I think I did better with Kirby today

I would have thought fox your main because you actually pissed me off at how much i was being juggled xp

and yes, you rocked me with kirby gonk
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11269 11270 11271 11272 11273 11274 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games