Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:34 am

Legendary_Dante
Bombi
Taerl
oh my god, I feel so insulted >.< This guy thoughts my avi was a guy, okay it's not the first time my avi's been mistaken for a male but surely he'ld have more sense than that! *blabbers on and on*
ok, one thign befor i had these pants my avi has been allways questioned as a girl, hell in RS my char is mistakend for a girl, hell some times its not even mistakend and i have gay guys hitin on me!

You think UOU have gay guys hitting on you? I have PMS of people trying to get into Dantes pants! lol all like "Please sleep with me while Dantes chaging into his demon that would be so hawt! lol and things like that *Laughs hard and watches the colors ensue, and then a scary gnome runs by*
every day dude, guys hit on me..... like not even funneh i have STALKERS neutral
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:38 am

I have one gay stalker and two female stalkers...one of the females is so freaking scary dude its not even FUNNY....shes literally insane.

super faggot

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:40 am

Legendary_Dante
I have one gay stalker and two female stalkers...one of the females is so freaking scary dude its not even FUNNY....shes literally insane.
im datin a girl whos obssesed and now i cant dump her cuz she said shed die if i left her..... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:41 am

There's this guy in my form at school who is really perverted, once while talking to one of my old friends he was staring at our breasts then licking his lips, making it completely obvious to us >.< And once he picked me up, put me in a firemans hold then carried me down the coridoor for no reason... Apart from to feel my arse >.<

Taerl

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:43 am

Taerl
There's this guy in my form at school who is really perverted, once while talking to one of my old friends he was staring at our breasts then licking his lips, making it completely obvious to us >.< And once he picked me up, put me in a firemans hold then carried me down the coridoor for no reason... Apart from to feel my arse >.<

Awwww *patted her head* Guys like that need to be shot >.< Unless its ONLY meant for a joke, and even then... guys do that too often as well.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:44 am

yeah he jokes and tries to freak us out, good thing though he's the ticklish person on the planet and I'm #1 Tickler

Taerl

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:45 am

what? well dudes like that will bleed at my hands worry not 3nodding then agien i have ALOT of people who i want dead seriuosly.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:48 am

YAY I SOLD MY COMPLEX SHIRT blaugh *has 6k now* now i only need 6k more for a blanky or a angulle sguitar.. then a joker hat n wand and a complex black shirt mc doodle ^^ and a kiki ^.^ and then a lunar cape.....and penguin slippers whee

Geekosaurus

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:49 am

i have the red and black joker hat and wand, i want the frill but you cant see it with this coat on v.v oh welll lol I posted btw, and this one is BOUND to make things intresting.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:49 am

gar *lost in the bidding 'cause wasn't paying attention* Man I've got just over 11k and the least priced Cocos I can frind are about 12k >.< OH MY GOD!! Some people are selling Cocos for 100k?!?! ******** loonies!

Taerl

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:56 am

Legendary_Dante
i have the red and black joker hat and wand, i want the frill but you cant see it with this coat on v.v oh welll lol I posted btw, and this one is BOUND to make things intresting.
i want the joker stuff O.O;; im so jealouse...... i wnat it badly.. oh so badly... sad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:57 am

Taerl
gar *lost in the bidding 'cause wasn't paying attention* Man I've got just over 11k and the least priced Cocos I can frind are about 12k >.< OH MY GOD!! Some people are selling Cocos for 100k?!?! ******** loonies!
ill sel yuh my coco -.-

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:03 am

you didn't have to but ohkay ^.^ *ish all giddy and excited now*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:05 am

Taerl
you didn't have to but ohkay ^.^ *ish all giddy and excited now*
i bought another one, lucky for me i found one for 11k so i actuly made 300gold blaugh

Geekosaurus

super faggot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:07 am

Thats always good, its an easy way to make gold...to pimp the market place. How do you think i made so much gold?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games