Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:22 pm
User ImageRayan:Greetings, Rians! News from the RPing dojo:

Rayan's nomination goes to Celestial Lullaby. You did a spectacular job with not only describing your character, but with engaging with the text I wrote, as well as giving the other rper plenty of material to respond to. Very nice!

Seyla's nomination goes to Rain (secretflyer9) for her recent improvement and for following the prompt requirements.

BOTH are given 50 credits!

Also, the 3rd prompt is up! You can visit the dojo here.

Thanks to everybody who's contributed so far! Good luck on the new prompt! I am looking forward to reading your posts.

User ImageKurai- It's Sunday! It's Stars time! This week only one star was given out by Rayan. Sadly the crew members did not see too many impressive posts this week.

I'm hoping we will see some interesting ones once the T-day event comes around!

In any case, Here is the sole star that was handed out:

Quote:

For Sunday, November 22, 2009: I would like to nominate Sheltari for a star. Sheltari's profile is very detailed; he has obviously thought through his character's personality and abilities. The description of the light and dark manipulation is quite interesting, and I look forward to seeing Jaden laze his way through his Ria High experience.

In other news

Rayan is promoted to Vice-captain joining the ranks of Ai! Please give your new Vice-captain a warm welcome! I am certain he will continue to keep Ria the lovely Roleplaying community that it is : D.

Keep it spiffy y'all heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image Rene: Hi Everyone! The Treachu of Kasyune welcome you to T-DAY 2009! Before you explore the planet, please take the Treachu 101 course! Then you can either go off to the Day Palace where you will be staying or visit the Royal Palace or the Teraligh Palace! There are a lot of places in these palaces so be sure to check them out!

DO NOT FORGET YOUR FOOD! I'M HUNGRY!

User Image

Seyla:Well it looks like I've got some Dojo news! Seeing as this week is break and we have the lovely T-Day Event! (Please see Rene's announcement above for more info!) I'll be extending the deadline till next friday December 4th @ Midnight EST. Rayan came up with a really great prompt and you guys really should check it out.

Make sure you eat plenty of turkey and watch lots of football tomorrow!

<3 Seyla

_Luvly_Slash_
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm
User ImageKurai- After over 10 years of dedication to Ria, I would like to announce Spazz is the new Captain of Ria high!

Through her hard work and dedication through the captainship of the Ria High aftermath guild, I believe that she has what it takes to take my place on the throne : D.

Please welcome her with arms and don't worry.

I will still be a crew member ; D. But I will have to work my way up to the Vice captain position.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:16 am
User ImageKurai- I would like to make an edit for the previous announcement. Something that needs to be changed.

I would like to say.

JK.

I meant 6 years of Ria, not 10 years. My fault. Thanks to Rene who caught that error. Apparently I forgot Ria was created in 2003 and not 2001. And that our current year is not 2011. Yeah, I don't know wtf was wrong with my head.

Also due to the size of this event and the unexpected Posting error. This month's event is going to carry on all the way to Jan 2nd 2010! That's right, the holidays are going to be spent on an Alien planet! Boy! What a great way to celebrate!

MintGekkou
Captain

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:50 am
User ImageUser ImageSeyla and Rayan: "What kind of holy union is this?" you ask? Well, we're killing two birds with one stone and making a joint announcement.

Dojo News!: A few of you have been PMing us wondering why we haven't gotten back to some of your prompts. We'd like to apologize. It's

been a crazy week for both of us! Rayan has multiple papers due this week, and Seyla has a massive paper due tomorrow. So, expect to

hear back from Seyla after Wednesday. (Unless some divine intervention occurs and Rayan and Seyla's papers write themselves!)

User ImageKurai Sorry for the delay on the stars release. The crew and myself were rather busy and didn't get a chance to confirm what stars we will be given out.

But without further delay! Here is this weeks stars!

Quote:
I'm a sucker for success stories.

That's why I am giving my star of he week to Great Kane who has shown a significant amount of improvement in such a short time.

I would like to thank Seyla for personally working one on one with him.

Keep up the good work both of you!

Quote:

For Sunday November 29th, I'd like to nominate Ginseku for a star. He's been a consistent participant in the dojo and shows a great commitment to the guild through his multiple postings. (See the event threads for examples of this)

Quote:

Star for lisisaurus! For her holiday/event forum post and such. o 3o

Also the T-day 2009 has been changed Holiday 2009! That way it will match this special 2 month event a little better.

Let's just pretend Treachu's think holiday dinners mean Thanksgiving or something : P.

oh and...

The forums have been fixed! So all the lovely posts won't get out of order nemore.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm
User ImageRayan:Rians everywhere: The dojo will experience yet another delay. Yes, I know this is annoying. I'm sorry. But Seyla and I both have our hell weeks with school right now so we will get to replying to you when we have the time. Hopefully that will happen by this upcoming weekend.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

User ImageKurai- Apologies for the missing news on Sunday for the stars. But fret not! we have given out a star!

Yes only one star this week sadly due to most of the crew members being overwhelmed by Finals and work X_Xl|

Nevertheless! here is the star awarded by Seyla:

Quote:
Looks like I'm first this week! I'll be awarding my star to 99th Fallen! Thanks for being a great example to everyone on Ria! Your roleplays are intricate, detailed, and entertaining. Not to mention you give stellar relationship advice! ~.^

I would however just like to say there are a lot of lovely posts in the Holiday 2009 event. Thanks to Rene and Seyla's vivid description of the rooms I can see all of you are using it to the best of your abilities to bring your characters even further to life <3

I love reading all of your RPs. heart

For the Holiday spirit, I would like to bring everyone a lovely gift:

Free Cheebs supplied by Five wonderful artists!

Please give a round of hugs and kisses to
Two Rians : Riyoku Sakimori and Winny-chan
The non-Rians giving us their time: ika-san, OMGProduction, tehgreat_pachickow.

Please read the rules in the thread and get your chance to get a free cheeb of your Rian OC here, and don't forget to give love and a nice mug of hot chocolate to our artists : D.

Winter break is coming up soon, you kids stay safe now aite? Happy RPing and good luck to those who have finals!

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:33 am
User ImageKurai- Finals are finally over! With this brings a rather delayed opening to the winter dance! Located in the Treachu royal palace!

Don't forget to pick up your free chibi of your character at the Christmas charity!

The artists will not be here much longer : O!

So what was the cause of this delay in the updates?

Well.. let's just say Zomg suddenly got a little more interesting : P.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:31 pm
User ImageToday I bring great tidings of Rian Holiday Spirit. Within the OOC there was a lovely incident tonight. Our dearest Shunko has been pining over the item Prince Antoine for quite some time now. However, the item was a whopping 835k! Upon hearing this, a handful of members chipped in to help out. I would like to extended my greatest thanks to Fallen, Tiff, Gin, (and myself! I pitched in a bit as well). While I am unable to grant these members stars, their charity does not go unnoticed! Happy Holidays Ria High! Keep spreading the holiday cheer!  

Elpinoine
Crew

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 pm
User ImageHey guys~
Kurai has been busy playing a lot of TF2, so he gave me permission to make this announcement. 8D

RPing has kinda been a little dead around here lately, so I wanted to share the news that me and my friend recently created a guild of our own. It's not a school, but rather a facility. It's meant to have a creepy feel, where the characters were abducted with no idea what's going on and, of course, are seeking answers and a way out.
Any race and power is accepted, as long as it's reasonable, so pretty much anyone/thing can join.

If this sounds like your type of thing, then come on over! 8D
Don't forget to follow the proper guidelines for joining, which is just a simple RP sample.

Just click the lovely banner ~~> User Image

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces