Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 pm
She held him tightly. Stroking his hair as he spoke. Klara frowned when he had mentioned yelling. Like she had just done. Ben let go of her and pulled away saying her name. Their eyes met for a moment. She smiled. Then Ben put his hands around her face and pulled her closer. He started leaning in until his lips pressed against hers. She inhaled deeply through her nose unable to gasp through her mouth. His lips were cold, but like, a totally refreshing cold. Her arm shot up in surprise then slowly returned to her side. She surprised herself further when she wasn’t exactly pushing him away reminding him of her feelings for Klaash. Instead she…she kissed back. Their kiss sweet and soft.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:49 pm
Ben released his gentle hold on Klara. Their lips parted. He didn't want it to end, but he didn't want to seem over lustful[sp? Idk if that's a word but you get my point... lmao]Ben smiled. He wondered if what he'd just done was helping his relationship with Klara. He hoped it was for the better. Had Klara given up on Klaash? Ben couldn't tell.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:04 pm
[HEYA! I g2g because like my sister, who lives awy from home just got here andI haven't seen her in forever. SO I'mma go. I might be back later. Love you, Haru! heart ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:07 pm
She filled her lungs with air when Ben pulled away. Her head almost leaned in more wanting more, but she stopped herself. Her heart felt like it was fighting to break through her chest. Her cheeks turned a bright pink. She was more confused then ever, but it wasn’t bothering her at all. It almost seemed unimportant. Like a small bug buzzing around the room, you know it’s there, but leave it be, knowing it will go away at one point or another. Why didn’t she freak out? Instead she was experiencing this weird blissful feeling. She looked at Ben then looked in front of her at the wall and repeated this a few times. She had no idea what to say. She needed to say something though. Anything at all. “Uh…wow…” she breathed not able to hide her grin.

[[Dude, she should have jumped him for more lip time hahahah but that's just not klara-like]]

[[nyuuuuu! don't weave sad *sigh* I understand tho]]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:31 pm
[Sorry about leaving... sweatdrop but yeah. I couldn't miss out on my sister being here. xp Thanks for understanding. ]

Ben concentrated on Klara's aura. Lust...
Ben felt like he was going to explode with joy. "Wow... is right.." Ben breathed. Ben reached his hand up to brush it against Klara's cheek. It was a bright pink. Ben smiled, sweetly. Ben as well wished it would have continued, but cut himself off, unsure of Klara's immeadiate reaction. He now regretted stopping himself. "Klara.." Ben said, taking his hand back. She nodded. "Thank you." He said, leaning his forehead against hers. Ben kissed the end of her nose and grinned.
Ben finally felt happy.

[Lmao if he could have he would have done the same thing, that'd so be him.. lmao. If he could have we woulda.... nevermind... stare LAWL. xd ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:49 pm
[**]
Tuesday fell backwards onto the floor and looked at the scene. He was sane for a couple minutes as he digeseted what he'd done.
Look what you did to Lilli...And Klaash.. A voice told him.
Lilli's body twitched, the poison was wearing off. He swore under his breath and put the mask back on. He sighed and stood up. Slowly he walked and shut the door. He stood by it silently and waited for Lilli to wake up. Tuesday was armed with poison, some deadly, some not, and daggers. Tuesday was highly trined in combat fighting and was an expert at Tai Chi. He had gone through most of his training when he was just a new vampire, so he isn't as good as he was when he was younger. His attention was caught when Lilli coughed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:30 pm
[**]
Lilli's eyes fluttered open. The poison had worn off. Coughing several times, Lilli stood, staggering. She reagined balance. Though the man was in the shadow of the armoire, next to the door. She figured she was outmatched him having daggers, and poisons, she having nothing with her. "s**t.." Lilli murmured.

She grabbed the wooden chair at Klaash's desk, which was next to her. Lilli pulled one of the dowels out of the back of the chair, figuring she could use it. It wouldn't serve much purpose, knowing this person was probably going to end up killing her. She figured she'd asked.
"Are you going to kill me?" She asked, her voice thoughtful, but casual.
"I just want to know..." She notified him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:40 pm
[**]
Tuesday smiled as she staggered up.
"No...I would never do that to you." He said politely, even though in this situtaion it probably was appropriate. Tuesday wanted Lilli to recognize his voice. He spoke a bit louder then walked into the moonlight, his dark purple hair shining, giving off a slightly purple tint.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:22 pm
[**]
Lilli clutched her forearm. It had a burning sensation suddenly.
'No...I would never do that to you.' the figure said as he walked forward, into the moonlight. His voice was so familiar. It was almost tangible in her memory.
When he stepped into the moonlight, it glinted off his dark purple hair.. Lilli dropped the wood dowel. Oh my gosh... That can't be you.. you're dead... It can't be you Tuesday? She knew thinking would be the only way to tell if it really was him. Lilli suddenly felt like she was going to burst into tears. She didn't let herself though, it wouldn't help her now.
Her hands started to shake as she realized his blood was on her hands. "I hurt you...I'm so sorry." Lilli said, breaking down. She burst into tears, falling to her knees. "Why didn't I realize... Damn it, I'm so stupid.." She blubbered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:41 pm
[**]
Tuesday's face grew dark as he heard her thoughts, he took the mask off. His eyes were fixated on Lilli, her head in her hands, sobbing. He felt slight sympathy for her.
Disgraceful... A voice told him.
There was a lump in Tuesady's throat but he swallowed. He dropped the mask and took a step forward, embracing her in a hug. He stood like that for a while then took a step back, his arms still at her waist. He moved them up to her face.
Lilli's eyes were warm on his cold hands as he moved her face eye level to him. Her face was wet with tears, he wiped them off lightly. His eyes met hers, they were kind.
"It's too late now." He said and leaned in towards her and kissed her on the lips.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm
[**]
Lilli hugged him back as he wrapped his arms around her. After a moment he wiped the tears from her face, she calmed down a bit.
Tuesday moved his hands up to her face.. their eyes met. 'It's too late now.' He said. Tuesday inclined his head toward her until their lips met.
There was no point in resisting, what would be the point?
His hands were soft on her face and his cold lips were urgent, but hesistant, as if prolonging the kiss. Lilli's brain shut off.
She was kissing back!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:18 pm
[**]
Tuesday stopped and pulled back abrputly. He walked backwards, his eyes now scared.
"I can't let myself get attached to you. No...not again..." He said and touched his lips looking out of the window. He fell back against the wall while Lilli stood halfway between Klaash and Tuesday.
"I can't take it. What's the use if your just going back to Klaash?" He asked, sorrow was thick in his voice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:35 pm
[**]
Lilli stumbled backward, gaspong for breath. She grinned. 'I can't let myself get attatched to you...not again...' He said. Lilli frowned. "Hmm.." Lilli hummed. Tuesday said 'I can't take it. What's the use if your just going back to Klaash?' sorrow thick in his voice.
Lilli shrugged. "Suit yourself.." She said, and walked toward him.
She put her arm around his neck and her fangs protruded., her eyes shifting to complete black. "I'm so thirsty, can I have a bite?" She whispered, her voice was sweet, she kissed the hollow of his neck.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:47 pm
[**]
Tuesday looked at her in shock. A split-second passed, Tuesday's mood was completely different. He was now provoked and numb.
Let her. A voice told him and he obeyed.
He looked at her and held his neck up. "Go ahead." He said and smiled, not caring on whether she did or not anymore.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:09 pm
Amane had stopped practicing her cello and was now sitting on the edge of the roof.
Falling won't kill you. A voice told her.
"Yeah I know." She replied quietly.

Amane was about 14 at the time. She had just gotten home from school. She walked into the kitchen to see her father drunken sitting on the kitchen floor against a cupboard.
"Hey..." She said shyly. Her father looked at her.
"What is it now...?" He asked, irritated.
"Can I spend the night at my friends house?" She said, her words were rushed.
Her father just looked at her and laughed to himself.
"You don't need friends. They'll just leave you." He said, an edge in his voice.

Amane looked at the floor.
'Just run out the door. He's drunk.' She thought and made a run for it. She got outside where her friend was waiting.
"Run!" She told them. Her father had gotten up and was outside running behind her.

Amane and her friend got to the park before her father grabbed her arm, it hurt.
"LET GO OF ME NOW!" She shouted at her father. He gripped her arm tighter.
"You will obey me!" He said and slappeed her across the face. She fell to the ground. The scene caused people to stare. Amane's friend had backed away.

Her friend looked at her sympathetically and waved bye silently. Amane slightly waved back then got up, facing her father. He grabbed her by the arm again and walked with her back to the house.

Once they got there she was beat. When her father was finished Amane huddled in a corner in her room. Her father had taken all the lights out of her room so it was black except for the beam of light spilling in. Her father was shutting the door. Before he did he hesitated.
"I told you you don't need friends." And shut the door.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games