Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:54 pm
Wow it got super quiet here all of a sudden. I hope everyone in the US has a very good Thanksgiving tomorrow. *huggles* For all our other friends and members I hope you have a great day! *huggles* heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:44 pm
Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! I Love You All  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 am
Hello? (echo)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 pm
Hello!
I'm back home now. Hope everyone had a good week!?

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:29 pm
College. My time, why do you devour her so. For what reason has this curse descended upon me.

Oh, yeah.. right... because if I don't go and jump through all these hoops for these people I can't get a good job and am therefore screwed for most (if not all) of the rest of my life.

... f***ing college.

Anyway... Finals start the week of December. This week here is studying week. Taking that into account, I'm sure you can understand if I continue to be absent quite often.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:30 pm
Oh yeah, and I'm currently forcing myself to feel apathy towards certain things as a last ditch effort to avoid myself falling into a bottomless chasm of and despair and self-loathing.

Interestingly enough, despair causes me to become somewhat poetic.

I would say that now would be a good time for me to make an avatar, since I made what many people would call my best one when I was really depressed (specifically, it was right after I unintentionally severely offended Shima in like... October... of last year. It's the one with the Ghost cape, belted clothes, chained hands, blindfold and the first time I used long silver hair).

... anyway... I would say that now is a good time to make a new avatar, but I really don't have the time. Besides... I have a plan for the next one I'm going to make and it isn't one that's is all that compatible with a dark mood.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:52 pm
... Oh yeah, while looking through the random .txt files I have scattered around my computer, I found one of... a few randomly generated superhero... plot things... or something.

I guess you have to read it to understand. I LOLed. Here are two of the good ones it generated.

Hit Refresh to Generate a new story.

All his life, Steve the Muscular had been known as master of Korean Halberds, but now as Milhous Cheeseman bolted into the door of his beach resort, Steve could see something was wrong.
'Steve,' Milhous shouted. 'Clarissa Crimsonhair has been detained in Dimension X!'
Milhous had been Steve's golden retriever for as long as he could remember. Steve knew that he was telling the truth.
'Who's responsible for this heinous act?'
But Steve already knew. The sinister Vincent Killfisk had to be behind it.
By the time Steve reached Vincent Killfisk's crazy tower it was already swarming with scientologists. He blew a hole in the wall and climbed in.
'Don't move,' exclaimed Vincent Killfisk, who awaited him with the Crowbar of Destiny, the most lethal weapon in the universe. 'Now you will die for your interference.'
'Steve,' Clarissa shouted. 'They're going to replace the pope with a clone!'
Steve disarmed him with a new kind of karate and then stabbed Vincent Killfisk in the butthole with a fist-sized shard of glass and shouted 'Hot pizza!' to everyone's chagrin.
Steve and Clarissa watched from the distance as Killfisk's crazy tower spontaneously got erased from time.
Steve the Muscular said a cool action line.
He and Clarissa Crimsonhair had sex eight times in one night and then dropped dead.

The End.

Hit Refresh to Generate a new story.

All his life, Chunk McLargeHuge had been known as a clean-cut general, but now as Dilbert Guyerson strutted into the door of his gigantic igloo, Chunk could see something was up.
'Mr. McLargeHuge,' Dilbert said, waving his arms wildly. 'Lucy Legsnstuff has been kidnapped!'
Dilbert had been Chunk's masseuse for as long as he could remember. Chunk knew that he was telling the truth.
'Who would do such a thing?'
But Chunk already knew. The diabolical Emperor Scarmere had his fingerprints all over it.
By the time Chunk reached Emperor Scarmere's spire of evil it was already well past midnight. He blew a hole in the wall and climbed in.
Without warning, Emperor Scarmere grabbed Lucy and held a knife to her kidney.
'Don't Move,' he shouted. 'I know Karate.'
Chunk distracted his foe with a nude photograph of Adolf Hitler and then stabbed Emperor Scarmere in the throat with the business end of a ripe pineapple and used the distraction to full potential, in order to cleave Emperor Scarmere's head entirely off.
Chunk and Lucy watched from the distance as Scarmere's spire of evil spontaneously crumbled into dust.
Chunk McLargeHuge said, 'Hey, I wonder if Mexicans have their own Santa Claus.' No one was too impressed.
He and Lucy Legsnstuff had an eventful couple of weeks before she was kidnapped again and Chunk didn't even bother this time.

The End.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:35 pm
To: Chainsaw
Re: Your Stories

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:37 pm
Gweener
Hello!
I'm back home now. Hope everyone had a good week!?

Welcome back Gwee! *Glomps and Huggles* heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 am
The inactivity of the "Videos from the Internet" sub-forum saddens me. And here I thought it was a good idea and would get a lot of hits. Who here doesn't like to see interesting videos. Not only that, but who here doesn't like to see interesting videos when they don't have to spend time looking for said videos, and merely have them handed to them pre-wrapped and ready to go? Seriously... come on now.

... Maybe it's because I flooded it with videos... but... that's what I wanted everyone else to do. Flood the damn thing. I want to see topics, people, TOPICS. LOTS AND LOTS OF TOPICS. I want every video to be it's own thread, it's easier to post ongoing series that way, and eventually I'm going to finish linking some of the series I posted earlier.

... Perhaps I should put series in parenthesis after ones that are a series... and just leave stand-alone videos be a title... thing. Yeah... I'll do that.

Seriously, though, guys. Post more videos. I don't care what the content is about, really. Anything that comes to mind. Serious, funny, enlightening, patriotic, educational, even just plain bat-s**t crazy, I DON'T CARE! Just... post... something.

That being said... try to give us a warning if it contains content that might be disagreeable to some. For me, you'd be hard pressed to offend/disgust/scare/whatever me with a video. If I see something I don't like... well... I just close it or ignore it... skim through it... don't think about it afterward.

... I'd like to clarify that that sentence only really pertains to stuff on the internet that I have no direct participation with. Videos or writing or pictures or stories, these slide right by me. Anything happening in real time that I can actually see as it happens that I think is wrong (ethical or morally in some way, for the most part) it bugs the living hell outta me... as you can see from that rant above and some other examples.

Anyway... I probably won't have any problem with anything posted... at all. Seriously. Freaking... anything I can think of. Yeah... yeah, nope, I got nothing. Anyway, my point that I've been trying to made for three paragraphs is that everyone has a different level of tolerance for everything, so a good idea is just to put a warning on stuff. You know... in the actual post, not the post title. Something like, "contains vulgarity", or "highly religious", or "supports a certain political affiliation", or "excessive violence"... stuff like that. Use jugement. Hehehehe.... I just got an image of someone saying "Warning, this video contains excessive amounts of stupidity."

So anyway, for you people who might like to just skim through large chunks of text because you're lazy (for shame), let me say it nice and concisely:

Post more videos. NOW. Of anything. Use content warnings when applicable. See full post for more details.

On a side note, because of the large lack of comments, I feel like most of them haven't even been watched... maybe I should just change all of them to polls and make the questions "Views" and the only answer "+1." ... yeah... that'll work.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 am
Wait...
Milhous is his golden retriever!?
I just love the names!... Crimsonhair, Killfisk...
Oh NO!!! Not scientologists!?
Wait a minute. The Crowbar of Destiny!?
Stabbed him in the what!? with a what!? Hot pizza!?
8 times? I'm glad they're dead.

Ok, you asked. And that was about my initial reaction when I read the first one. By the second one, I could see the pattern, but it still got me with the nude pic of Hitler; and you've really got to be careful with those pineapples; and what would a Mexican Santa look like?
But I really love this ending. She's the perpetual damsel in distress. What's the point in saving her again. (I feel like I've seen a version of this with Link and the princess and eventually he gives up on her... I can't quite remember.)

These stories remind me of Mad Libs. Geeze, I use to just love them, but could hardly find anyone to do them with me! But I would get such a kick out of reading back the crazy story after the blanks were filled with the assigned parts of speech.

By the way, nice rant about the Video sub-forum.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 pm
-yawn-
I have been falling asleep in my classes, and I have no idea why.
I just came back from break!
This should not be so.

Chainsaw~ Oh, I didn't even know we had a internet video forum. I might have to go and post in there...The one I'm thinking of right now is a bit horrid though. Definitely warnings needed.

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:12 am
... You know... for some reason, I'm not eating very much anymore. for the past several days in fact... And I feel like it's getting worse. I'll wake up at ten, eat only a little protein bar thing at like... noonish, then eat a meal at around one in the morning... then go to sleep at 3:30... and repeat.

... Does stress cause you to lose your appetite? I mean... it's not like I just don't want to eat, but it's like I'm not hungry. I actually don't have to eat either time... I just feel I should. Is that odd?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:16 am
... We should totally do mad-libs in the activities section...
... I delegate Gweener to creating that topic... it she's up to it.
... I'm tired of being the one to take the initiative so much.

Come on, guys, step it up! blaugh  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:54 pm
Thats a good idea; sounds interesting & fun.
I'll have to put my mind to it.

Ya know, stress doesn't always affect my eating habits the same way. Like, if it's something emotional, my tummy might not feel very settled enough to want to eat much. BUT, if it's a heavy work load... I could eat non-stop, craving mostly junk foods. I guess that's my body's way of providing the energy to keep going, and going.

Anyone saw the movie Fred Clause? I just re-watched it this weekend. There's something about fighting off the "bah hum bug" feelings and that crazy way things like Christmas music in October are like nails across a chalkboard. I can relate.
So, what are you feeling this year, like we need a little Christmas, or
oh no, here we go again?

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games