Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:23 am
Shirou and Saber rushed over, their clothes completely tattered with a few blood stains. Seeing an energy ball heading towards them, Saber pushed Shirou behind her, and she raised her left hand as if to catch it. "Avalon!" A golden scabbard formed in front of her, and the energy ball was reflected back at Buu.

Archer let his weapons vanish, seeing an energy ball fly towards him. He raised his own hand up into the air. "Rho Aias." Seven blood red ovals resembling flower petals formed in front of him, overlapping in the center in front of his raised hand. The energy ball stopped dead as it hit his barrier, eventually disappearing as the energy dispersed from the shield.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:47 am
Buu seemed to swallow the energyball that shot back at him and yellow beams shot from the holes on his body. Goku's eyes widened and he yelled "OH NO!! EVERYONE RU-" right then Buu seemed to self destruct blowing down buildings for 20 blocks. The place was filled with smoke and Buu chuckled then began to clap childishly and cackle. He evetually stopped and teleported away, leaving them so he could rest, though he barly used full power.
Goku dug out of some rubble and rubbed his head "Ugh...Wow that Buu really packs a punch..." he got out and began to search for the others in all the rubble.
Vegeta dropped down after finding Goku and asked "Kakarot...What the hell happened here?..."
Goku kept searching and said "Buu used that explosion attack again...Help me look for everyone."
Vegeta scoffed and said "They're irrelivent, we have to find Buu and destroy him now."
Goku shook his head and said "No Vegeta, if we find them, they might be able to help...Who knows...Maybe VegeYash could be pretty powerful!"
Vegeta snorted, unsure of who InuYasha was and said "I highly doubt that if any of those people were InuYasha that they'd add much to my power level..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:53 am
Both Fin and Access wer knocked ack by the explosion in different directions. Fin climbed out of the rubble, an annoyed expression on her face. She hovered in the air away from the uneven ground and proceeded to brush debris of her clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:25 pm
((are you suggesting something with the VegeYash thing?))
At the time of the explosion, InuYasha ran in front of Kagome with his back facing Buu. He grabbed her and tried running them both out of the area, but the blast radius caught up to him and they were currently trapped under some rubble . . . in a VERY awkward position . . . although they were both unharmed thanks to InuYasha's robe of the Fire Rat.
InuYasha practically jumped out of the rubble with Kagome sitting up next to him. "WHERE'S THAT BRAT?!" he yelled out, brandishing the Tetsuiga. "I REALLY AM GONNA KILL HIM THIS TIME!!!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:34 pm
At the time of the explosion, Saber used her scabbard to form a barrier that dispersed the energy from the explosion around herself and Shirou. Both were unharmed, but Saber's mana level was down by half.

Archer's shield broke towards the end, and he was sent flying back a few feet. Slowly rising from the rubble, phasing through them like a ghost, he carefully surveyed the surroundings. Preparing for a possible attack, he enhanced his eyesight and materialized his dual swords. "I am the bone of my sword," he said in a deep voice, though sounding very annoyed. "Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousands blades. Unknown to death, nor known to life."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:56 pm
Fin looked around seeing that everyone was ok, unfortunately. The only one she did want to see wasn't there. She used her powers to move the rubble around. A tiny angel crawled out of a newly uncovered small hole in the ground before resuming a normal size. "I guess being smal has it's benefits" He had only a few scratches here and there.

Access surveyed the situation seeing that buu had once again left. He sighed. "Not again" he moaned.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:24 pm
((Nah, that was just somthing I desided to put in...If you want to though it'd be ok with me, though I doubt InuYasha would do the moves for it))
User Image
Goku rubbed the back of his head and said to InuYasha "Well, he's kinda gone..."
Vegeta scoffed and said to InuYasha "And you didn't exactly do anything to help now did you?"
Goku looked at Vegeta and said "What could he do Vegeta?...No offence to Mr. InuYasha...But their power levels are millions apart Vegeta...To be honest he would've gotten killed...Besides, he had to save his girlfriend."
Vegeta scoffed and said "Whatever...Just next time actually try to fight...Frankly what you all did was considered a disgrace among the Sayajins..."
Goku sweat dropped, gave a nervous smile and said "Vegeta...They're not Sayajins like us though...I actually think it was noble of him too do that...I mean come on...Wouldn't you do the same thing she were Bulma?"
Vegeta snorted and just walked away "I'm going to go clear my mind for a bit..."
Goku nodded and sat down looking at what Buu had done. He thought for a moment 'There's no doubt about it...Buu is definatly evil...I was hoping I could just persuade him...But I guess not...'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:50 pm
((I was just wondering.))
InuYasha growled low. He sheathed his sword and put his arms in his sleeves. "Keh."
Kagome got up and dusted herself off. "So what do we do now?" she asked, looking at everyone.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:58 pm
"That doesn't sound as bad as Gilgamesh," Saber replied as she approached the rest of the group. "He ate the souls of innocent bystanders just to keep himself alive for 10 years."

"Not even Gilgamesh gave us this much trouble," Shirou added. "At least I had a chance with the Unlimited Blade Works, but against this pink guy...I just don't think I can beat him with my swords."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:37 pm
As Maron, transformed into Jeanne and Chiaki as Sinbad followed the noise of the petit clair they saw Inuyahsa and the group ahead.

Fin sighed relieved, however she noticed that now that Buu had left the black mark on her leg binding her to Mahou's power had dissappeared. She knew this would happen soon, but now that it did, she was unsure of what to do.

"Well we could ry to round up a few more angels.." Access began. "I'm sure they'd help out. And if Fin could round up a few more demons to help even though I don't like it" Access said questioningly at Fin.

She smiled sadly at him. "I can't help anymore. You see, Buu tried to destroy the world. That's what Mahou wanted. But since I tried to stop him, I in turn betrayed him. Which means" she pause thinking how to word it. "I'm no longer bound to him anymore." she didn't know if he understood the implications of this but stopped there.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:42 am
L arrived to see Fin dissappearing and watched, unsure of what to say or do.
Goku also was unsure of what to say or how to react. He watched for a bit then asked "Whats happening to her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:30 am
Jeanne watched her friend began to disappear.

"I was origionally sententenced to dissappear when my powers destroyed a ton and killed many people" Fin explained. "But I needed to contiune living no matter what, so Mahou saved me and I became a fallen angel with no spiritual energy.. An angel cannot live with out spiritual energy...and without Mahou I cannot continue to live."

Access reached back for his hair. "I'll give you some of mine" He felt around absently and then realized that he had aleady cut it off in an attempt to stop Buu.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:05 pm
Goku hung his head in sarrow and said "Oh...Wait...What if I passed energy onto you! It's Sayajin energy...But that shouldn't matter right?" he had a determined and hopful look as he waited for a responce.
L watched this and stepped forward "Though we were trying to beat you before Fin...I will help in any way that I can...All I need is for you to let me know..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:22 pm
"I don't know. " she admitted to Goku.

"It's worth a try!" Access added hurriedly before she could say anymore. .

Fin looked confusedly to L. "But i tried to kill you.. Why would you help?"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:34 pm
Kagome stepped forward. "I have spiritual energy. I can try to pass some to you."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games