Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm
Kit looked at his ramen. "Cloud is empty. But where would we go?" He sighed and finished off the bowl. Sipping the orange juice lightly he continued speaking. "Just because clouds blot out the sky. Do you think there is no sun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:56 pm
Zeno slammed his hand on the table. "Smack to those philosiphies. I'm serious Kit. Yes, there is a sun, but the heck does that mean?" Zeno said standing up.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:59 pm
Kit let out a little chuckle. "It is a philosophy. It means what ever you think it does." He said sipping his orange juice. Seemingly unaffected by Zenos outburst.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Zeno sighed and sat down. "Sorry...its this accursed season..." Zeno closed his eyes and folded his arms. "Halloween.....was the day my father went missing. And...." Zeno became distant.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:04 pm
"Father went missing and mom died?" Kit asked in a little know it all voice. He never had cared for anyones past. Not even his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:06 pm
Zeno looked at Kit. "No...I killed my mother a year back in hopes of forgetting my past." Zeno's eyes were red and he called for the bus boy clone to come and take his tea. He didn't feel like drinking.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:07 pm
"Hmm sounds like you had a nice family." Kit replied as he took another sip of his orange juice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:09 pm
Zeno shook his head. "My mother was overprotective, my brother was evil, and my father was apparently in the eyes of the anbu, a criminal. He could still be out there, and I wouldn't even know..."  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:11 pm
"Sounds like your in a bind. I got my dad killed and poisoned my mom." Taking a sip of his orange juice he looked at the now empty glass. "I think i am better off alone anway..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:14 pm
Zeno nods. "Why is it that alot of ninja's past are always screwed up?" He laughs and releases all of his clones. He was getting a headache from watching 9 'Zenos' runnig around.  

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 pm
"It's a requirment......" Setting down the glass he got up and payed. Walking out and heading to the hot springs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Zeno sighs and remains for a bit before heading off.  

De-Vaughn07

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:27 pm
Cherry began to wake up slowly, her ears started to hear Lenon saying her name and she opened her eyes to see. Everything was blurry and bright at first but as her eyes adjusted, she saw Lenon infront of her. She smiled sleepy like. "Hey Lenon.." She covered her mouth and yawned softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Jedi was sitting down reading make out Paradise while waiting for his food. "....."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 pm
Requiem aeternum dona eis.

((Wow...the similarities between us, Jedi! whee ))

"Go to the dorms. They've just been completed.
You can go rest there."

Eternal rest grant to them.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games