Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm
Zann tried again, with more chakra,
"Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)"
A larger tornado spun around the boulder, making deeper cuts on it.

6/8

Again! Zann thought as he formed the same handseals,
The tornado was spinning much faster and it was clear that the cut marks were deeper and more frequent than before.

7/8

I know I'll get this...
Zann formed the same handseals,
A large tornado spun around the boulder, making very deep cut marks on it. Finally, the boulder was cut in half when the wind made an extra deep cut. Awesome, that's one down.

8/8  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm
"Eh..I've got nuttin better ta do""Chidori"Ryugan says in a low voice.."(it fizzles away)(2/12)"Bull...again,chidori(fizzles away again)(3/12)"Bummer....CHIDORI!!!"*fizzles away*(4/12)"Gaynesss!!!!!""again...*fizzles away*(5/12)"Wooo...tireing again!!(6/12)"Getting annoying...again(7/12)..again(8/12)..again(9/12)..again..(10/12)..errrrr.again(11/12)..again(12/12)*Chirping noises*"Chidori""Eh..got it down.."*leaves*  

lildizzle1516

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:54 pm
(dude your an a genin there is no way you can do chidori this early wait til your chunin or jounin)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:26 pm
((Wtf that was 12 times?!))  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 pm
(also when your learning a jutsu try to be more discriptive, one last thing i saw you try to learn that three headed dragon thing or whatever, like i said your only genin, sorry if i sound like i'm being harsh but thats how thing work)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 pm
Susumu runs to the training field with out stopping or slowing down she makes a whole bunch of hand signs. She lets the wind become part of her. A strong gust of wind blows through the training field and Susumu disapears. reappearing a mile away in a gust of wind. Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill) "well that one was easy enough."  

Eris5

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:13 pm
Uno looked at the gates and the Fighting. He wasn't here to fight but untill then he'd stay out of the way. "Red let's stay back I don't want to fight anyone right now." he said as he walked away from the Village to set up camp farther away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 pm
"ok I'll stand guard all night unless you want to take turns." Red says slicing a tree so it falls makeng a seat for him  

SynysterGatesRules

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 pm
"Hi there" said an Oinin from a nearby tree. "Whats up?" He quickly froms a set of seals.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:02 pm
Zann walked into the trainind grounds and took out a Fuuton scroll from his bag. He then started stretching, waiting for Cherry.  

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:08 pm
Cherry came up and stood infront of him. "Okay, so what are we going to do?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:09 pm
(Zann... there are two unidentified Nin here... get Cherry to safe house, NOW!

You 2 ninja realize you are in the Village. Why would the Training grounds be outside the Village? Did you read the Invasion Annoccment? Leave and go to the gate retards)  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:16 pm
((I know those two ninjas (not personally though) they are from the Leaf, they aren't bad and I don't think they mean any harm.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:17 pm
(yo take it easy truggul, didnt you read when someone wants to attack, they have to fight in a new topic and not in these topics, like if u were an akatsuki and i want to fight you, then i have to make a new topic, else we cant fight, and that is still no reason to call them R-tards)  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:21 pm
((Kas, these ninjas left already...I checked, they went back to the leaf through the border gates at the leaf))

Zann pointed to the 1st jutsu on the scroll,
"This one is one of the basics, but very useful." He formed some handseals,
"Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)"
A replicate of Zann appeared in a swirl of wind, and both of them looked at Cherry to tell her to try.

((2 posts))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games