Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:47 pm
Bran wandered aimlessly for a while, not really caring where his feet took him as long as it was away from everyone else. He didn't want to think about anything, just letting the wind lead him through the forest.

Suddenly there was a sharp power spike somewhere off to his left. That feels like the twins... He shivered slightly, knowing that he didn't want to know what his sister's lackeys were up to. Instead he moved the opposite direction, towards a small lake. The wind blew in that direction as well, gently pushing him toward it.

He stopped at the edge of the lake, the pebbles beneath his feet barely above the waterline. There was the body of a neko-kizoku, laying a few feet away from him, obviously a snack of one of his fellow makozu.

The sight of it made him feel sick.

He turned away, moving as far from the body as possible. His already pale complexion grew paler. Yes, he had seen his sister eat her fair share of human flesh many times but... He still didn't like it. It didn't seem right, even if she was his sister. But he couldn't just abandon his sister even if she was doing... things like this. And there was Akira to think of...

Best not to think of her. He turned his golden eyes further along down the lake, trying not to think of everything that had been going on. Or how he owed the Strangers for treating his fever... Bran shook his head, frowning. He just didn't know where to stand.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:04 pm
The fox kizoku's ears twitched as she heard a slight movement behind her. She slowly slid deeper into the water, stopping just before her mouth was submerged. She cautiously turned around and spotted an extremely pale man standing near where she had seen the body. Her deep amethyst eyes blinked and her ear twitched, once more out of curiosity. She did not think about whether or not he'd seen her bathing, for it didn't really matter to her. She just wondered at why he, though showing obvious disgust, seemed almost guilty and confused about feeling that way. It truly didn't make any sense to her. She blinked, thinking for a moment. Suddenly she nodded her head, as if making a decision and suddenly stood up, pretending not to notice he was even there.  

Lessien Oronra

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:10 am
((sorry mem, I wasnt on aim because it distracts me lol.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:41 am
((I'll be gone over this weekend. crying I shall be back Sunday evening (Est time) but don't exactly know when. Hopefully I might get to snag a laptop but it's unlikely.

So while i'm poofed here's a lil treat.

Here ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:18 pm
((Aw... Come back soon, Neko! Kaze, you need to make Hayato's post... cry

Sorry for a lack of post from Bran tonight though... I'm having to hunt and peck cause my left hand got slammed in a car door. sweatdrop Hopefully, it'll be better in the morning.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:56 pm
((argh. where did I miss it? its hayato's turn to post??? lol

ok, seriously. where. haha. i just tried searching...i thought we were all just waiting for midori/kisuna scene? its so cute heart ))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:03 pm
( Uh... here! Found it! ^_^

MemoryDragon
((lol... Poor Sui-san))

Alcina watched the children leave with a little worry. She wouldn't be the one to pull Kisuna back... But she still couldn't help but worry.

Unfortunately, with the children's sudden departure left her with her original problem. "I don't think you were too harsh, Sui-san. But now it's time to get down to business. I think it's high time you told us something about Akira, Hayato-san," she said, stressing the honourific in order to put more distance between him and her heart. Taffy came up behind her, using Alcina as a hiding place now. But her presence gave Alcina some comfort...

I might not be on much for the week. Things here kinda got... rough. )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:33 pm
((o-O Guess I worried not. No Posts. I return though!))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:24 pm
((Aw, feel better, Leri. And wb neko. xd And yes... it is Hayato's turn to post, lol. It's also Bran's turn to post, but I'm too tired to think at the moment. Yay waterparks. stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 am
((o dang...thanks Leri! And here's my post))

Natsu looked sharply at Alcina, her eyes glaring at the princess. "Princess Alcina," she said, stepping in front of Hayato that she stood in between the Wolf kizoku leader and the princess. "I believe we should discuss this problem upon returning to our den."

Sighing, Hayato rested a hand on Natsu's shoulder. "Its fine, Natsu." He looked at Alcina, no longer looking at her awkwardly. Now, this was business. "Princess, I do owe you an explanation, don't I?" He turned to the others, nodding to them. "And to you guys, too."

He then motioned for the other two guards, who nodded to Hayato. "Go on, Natsu. Go back, its dangerous for you to be out here...Akira can be anywhere around here." He smiled at Natsu, a smile that was genuine.

Natsu gaped at Hayato, surprised. Since when did Hayato smile? She had known this type of Hayato before, when they were kids...but soon as Akira had left, he had turned cold, distant. She numbly nodded and started to follow the other two wolves back. However, before she left, she turned and rested a hand on Hayato's arm affectionatly. "I will be waiting for your return, Hayato-sama," she said. With a smirk to Alcina, she turned and left with the other two wolves.

Hayato turned back to the group, his smile no longer there. "Akira..." he sighed, rubbing his neck. He sighed, and looked at the others. "How much of her do you know already?"

((There, Natsu is gone! :] should we all go head to Hayato's den and talk there or what? And next post, whenever that is, is prolly going to be a looooong post with Hayato's pasr haha))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:29 am
"Jeez Hayato..." Sui joked, "do you have an interest in fiesty, aggressive women?" He found it all to be quite true; Natsu, Akira and Alcina all had quite a few traits in common. Natsu has a possessive side that she and Akira share. Meanwhile, Akira and Alcina are both angry at Hayato because of his actions. Nevertheless, Sui assumed, they all loved Hayato at some point. Although he wasn't sure of Akira's interest in Hayato, he believed that her jealousy towards Alcina was because of a possible interest for Hayato. Yep, it all makes sense.... Sui thought.

What a womanizer.

"She understands why you're distant." Sui answered seriously, "Akira revealed much of your past and why she's angry with you. But of course, I can only assume the most important detail of her grudge towards you and her jealousy towards Alcina-chan... and... I find to be obvious. She says you betrayed her. I don't know if that has anything to do with you and Natsu but there is a possible connection to that...."

"All in all," Sui said, "I believe your unhappiness is her happiness."

His mouth opened to make another comment but he soon closed it. A second later, he approached it in a different sense. "C'mon Taffy, let's bring back Kisuna and Midori-chan! Perhaps some fish too." He quickly picked up the little bird girl and went off, leaving the princess and the wolf alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:40 pm
((lmao! nice! ok...ill wait for Mem to reply first :]))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:56 pm
(( xd xd xd xd

Sorry for the little bit of control over Sui here. But, I don't think leri would mind...))

"Wait-" Sui and Taffy had already left her alone with that person. Sui's comments about Akira being jealous - which was simply ridiculous - made her even more angry. "I only know that she's really angry at you," Alcina said finally, turning all of her anger at the cause. "Let's just go back to your den so you can explain."

Taffy walked with Sui, holding his hand and looking around. The wolf-kizoku territory was certainly interesting... "Will Alcina-onee-chan be okay?"

Bran's eyebrows raised at the sight of a slender female body coming out from around the bend. Completely, naked too. Under normal circumstances, he probably would have whistled. But at the moment he simply coughed to announce his presence if she didn't see him and looked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:35 pm
Hayato rubbed his neck tiredly, trying to think. "Right, den," he said, trying to sound formal. It was just so...awkward. He gave her a half smile he had gathered courage to do and said, "Akira...I'm sorry for what she had done to you. I shouldn't have underestimated her. I didn't even think she'd come for you..." he sighed, frowning. "I..." he paused, wondering what to say. However, he knew he had to make amends with the princess; she was a princess, and he was the wolf kizoku leader. Or...was that really it?

Growling in frustration, Hayato looked away, glaring into the trees. "I thought, that if Akira was freed from her sleep, then she'd come for me. I was right, I guess...but she came after me by going after you, and I'm sorry for that." He bowed a little. "That's why I left at the Twerp's palace in the desert."

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:46 am
((*has permission for this auto hit* xd Though... it was supposed to be just a slap. I think punching is more Alcina's style though...))

Alcina was, as proven many times by past experiences, not prone to thinking in the heat of the moment. She was a very, very angry princess by this point and her body moved without her knowledge. Alcina punched Hayato, hard. And she wasn't finished with just that.

"You're an idiot, you know that? We're the ones who can fight the mazoku! We should have protected you, not the other way around! It's our job and you're being a complete idiot and running away from everything!" It came out in a rush, before she knew what she was saying. Alcina didn't notice the tears coming down her cheeks or how furious her eyes looked. All she knew was that Hayato was an idiot and it was about time that someone told him so.

((Kaze, if you want to just get them to the den, it's fine with me... I don't know how to describe it, lol.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games