Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:42 pm

"eng, i dont want to be rude but, you told susumu you would protect her and kasumi, but you didnt help them..."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:51 pm

stare "when?"

skywerwolf

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 pm

"mistake... you told SUSUMU ... edited it... soory"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:10 pm

"what are you talking about"

skywerwolf

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:15 pm

"susumu told me that she was mad on you because, you said to her you woyld protect her and kasumi when it was war...but then asaba tooked the goddness and susumu was mad on you because you didnt save hr or kasumi" "dont be mad plz"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:22 pm

"I was trying to protect her. also she disspelled the goddes herself. i was trying to protect her (had to get off) but thats what happened." Eng said calmly. he knew that it would be rude to get annoyed in front of neko because she wasent the one who said that. "thats all over now tough. i still am wondering when something will happen next."

skywerwolf

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:28 pm

"what do you mean?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:14 pm

(im confused)

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 am

"i couldent help her and by the time i could it was to late. its ok now though."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:28 am

"but now i need to be protected... because someone is in this village who wants to kill me..."

_Neko-KittyXoX_

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:53 am

"ok. i will see what i can do. do you know who it is?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:56 am

"yes, zigihara, sound shinobi, he is only genin but he uses poison that are not allowed, like he made a bottle with poison and when it hits you you get 3rd grade burns... thats not allowed!!! but i guess whole village already knows about it because i sended some clones to tell about him"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:13 am

"3rd grade burns... hummm are they in badly draw pictier? just kiddding but i have a univresal piosin antidote. from the sounds of it it must be a weak poisin in terms of resistence. if it was made by a genin then it must be weak. here" Eng took out 2 bottles. one had a birght green liqued and one had a dark blue liqued. "the green is for the burns and the blue is for the actual posion if he trys it on you. the only piosn that get threw the blue one are ones that have good resistance to anitdotes." Eng went up and gave her a seal on a sheet and a small black marble. "the seal will spirtlise your body but it takes chakra and a lot of it to use. you wont die. the most it will last is an hour. the marble is actily a consentarated tatoo. there is a secret area that is immposable to get at unless you have that tatoo or a seal. just press it to your body and it will become a tatoo." Eng exsplained
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 am

I'll be here for a while, so i can help

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games