Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:10 pm
Arachnid slipped up behind his suprsingly energetic wife, he creat up behind with inhuman silence not a squeak or distresssed squash emitted from the floor or his clothing. He pulled his hands ready to make contact with her neck. He grappled his hands out slowly the tips of his fingers began to stroke her soft and smooth neck, he cold and matt skin mad ea refreshing change to the unplesant surfaces he tendeded to come in contact with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:30 pm
Robin strode outside clumsily a sea of complex thoughts washing up on the beach of his mind. The thoughts theme all resided around his daughter of where they would live, training and her saftey. It seemed like the classics thougths of a caring farther but not many had to contend with the danger of super villains planning to obduct their new born bundle of joy.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:47 pm
Fox felt Arachnid's body against her's. She felt him stoking her neck softly with his fingers. Her body began to tingle in joy and then she turned towards him saying, "Arachnid my love." She then rapped her arms around his neck and kissed those soft lips of his. The touch of her lips on his were full of joy and happyness. So passtionate, wonderful, and satifying.

When the crib finally dried, Gemini carried the new crib to Starfire's room and placed it in a corner. She then put a plcae where you can change the babies diapers at. Gemini put towels for the baby and some nice new toys that came in the mail a couple of days ago and after the whole war badness thing. She had ordered it early. Then placed a stroller or carriage in the room, when Starfire and Robin just want to push the baby around in something. "There we go," she said to herself. Gemini then walked out of the room and left a card from her and everyone else. Everyone had helped her with it.

(( Guys, when it comes to love and such in this rp, you can be disriptive ))

As Starfire was asleep in the medic room she began to dream. At first it was lovely dream and then it went from good to bad. she started tossing and turning in the bed and dreamed about Slade and Turgon coming and taking her's and Robin's baby Nightstar.

Then Nightstar began to struggle in her sleep. She then tossed and turn making little baby sounds of moaning anf felt frusterated. Mainly when the parent is feeling bad, babies can sometimes feel your pain. Its like that because your connected.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:39 am
The graze of Foxs body sent a welcome warm electric shock like sensation throughout his body. It felt the curves of her body fit perfectly with his, all they needed was glue and they would enter a state of connected and blissfully happy eternrity. Though other commitments they'd both made prevented they from entering this much desried and passionate state, still at least they got to kick butt.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:01 am
It felt like Robin had covered miles of land and terrain since he left the house and his child, he felt the pit of his stomach contract as it was attached to an anchor back at the house connected to his new born, he felt the sudden buzzing urge to go back and check on her condition. He turned round and slowly began to make his way back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:56 pm
Fox then said, "I could say we can go into a nice room somewhere but I won't push it. Besides I might do some horrible pleasurable things to you my love." She then smirked, moved away from the embrace and had her fox tail go up under his chin and swiff under his chin. Mainly she's teasing Arachnid that way.

As Starfire was asleep with tossing and turning. Nextt hing you know it Starfire screams and falls off the bed, "Aaahhh!" "Ow," as she felt the pain.

Then Nightstar began to cry as she awoke from her dream and heard her mother fall and scream. "Wha! Wha! Wha! Wha, wha, wha, wha! Whaaaaa!"

Starfire then sat up in pain as she heard ehr baby cry. She tried getting up buf for some reason something wasn't letting her get up. Starfire then looked and saw what held her down, a machine fell on her legs and she couldn't lift it up since giving birth still took alot out of her. Sp she then yelled, "Robin! Help!"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:59 am
'Would do Foxy but I just ate and i'd hate to bring up all my food in over-excitement' he chuckled flicking Fox playfully on the ear. In the distance he could hear an odd screeching in the distance. It sounded metalic maybe the baby was just finding it's voice. Sounded like Star and Robin were about to recieve a handful.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:24 am
As Robin appraoched the house the horrific screams from his love and boyd almost ripped him to pieces of his taticalo and heroic mind hadn't kicked. He charged into the house wasting no time of barging into the room finding Starfire trapped under a machine used to assit during pregenacy. He leaped other the bed masterfully gripping the machine he yanked aside with much diffuclty the collosal weight machine had been unebrarable to lift but needed to be to ensure Starfires saftey. He picked up Starifre placing her safely back on her bed. He then moved over to thier child ready to sooth her. Everything was ok, he just needed to explain that to her that was all.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:40 pm
"Hmhm," giggled Fox. Her fiance and husband to be was so funny. She then heard the baby cry and said, "Looks like someone found their huge voice. Huh, can't wait to have a baby one day," said Fox with a smile. "And good thing I'm good with babies and kids because I had to help take car of my baby sister after my mother died. And it was only me, father, big brother, little sister. I did pretty well taking care of my little sister who I call a brat sometimes," shes aid with a smile.

Starfire was glad that Robin had came and thanked him too. She then worried for her daughter that was crying. Nightstar must of known that she fell or something.

Nightstar cried and cried, "Wha! Wha! Wha! Wha!" She then saw her father and started to stop crying. She looked at him and her tears were still falling.

Starfire stood up gently and walked over to her baby. She placed her hand gently on her child's cheek and said soothly, "There, there my little bumgorf. Everything will be fine." She then wiped the tears away and picked her daughter up gently. She rapped the soft pink blanket over her body so she wouldn't be cold and cradled her baby in her arms. "Shhhhh," she hushed gently to her baby.

Then Nightstar stopped crying and looked at her mother. Nightstar then giggled and played with her mother's red long hair.

"Now that nightmare of yours and mine is gone. Ok, our little bumgorf or little Nightyboo," said Starfire.

"Gah!" then Nightstar began to giggle at what her mother said. But then she looked at her father and put her hands up towards him. She wanted him now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:03 am
'We'll see, theirs still a lot in this world icthing for more to come and take down some ugly bad guys, were young, we have teeth and can easily apply for a credit card. Why should add a kid in the already perfect mix yet ?' Arachnid musedm it seemed to early in thier lifes to be thinking about kids yet, they had a long life ahead to get kids.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 am
Robin smiled with relief at his daughters ethaniuism had returned depsite experiencing a tramatic and disturbing expeirence which would scar many for life, it seemed it had little effect on her bouncy and fresh spirit which seemed impermable to any damaging or negative outside occruances. Though he couldn't help wondering, did she have any powers?, or would they manifest in due time ?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:33 pm
"Hmhmhmhm," laughed Fox. "Your right we still have plenty of time to have kids. But I rather have my kids somewhere around at least one in my 20's. For I don't want to be an old parent," said Fox with a smile. "But of course I still have my work of job on being a hero and saving the world," she said. Then Fox began to walk away and said to herself, "Will I ever have a normal life that doesn't involve villians. Huh, I'll never know." She then walked out fo the kitchen. All that Fox wanted was at least a normal life where she didn't have to fight villians and such. All her life she's been saving the world, saving lives, and fighting villians and evil. I guest you can say all she wanted was a break.

Nightstar than stopped putting her hands up in the air for her dad as she had a silly filling in her. Something was tickling her nose. She then began to show a sign that she was going to sneeze. "Achoo!" she sneezed.

Starfire giggled and said, "So did someone sneeze some boogies now." she then too a tishu and wipped her daughter's nose gently. "There you go our little girl," she said in a baby talk.

Nightstar then laughed at her mother's baby talk. And then something strange happened. Her body began to lifted up from Starfire's arms. Her body was flying, she was flying. After all tameran powers count on their emotions and so flight counts on her feeling. She must be happy or have a happy thought in your mind to fly. And so Nightstar was flying for she was happy and thinking happy now.

Starfire was amazed by this. "Wow, she's flying," said Starfire. "she's enjoying the ability of flight with joy," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:03 am
Robin stood back in awe of the premature display of power, he theories he been clearly confimred, it must mean her powers manifested from emotions and feelings like Star's, he could see some difficult and dangerous accidents and situations in the current and distant futures, they'd have teach from a young age how to contain and master her powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:40 am
'Yeah the late late later twenties' Arachnid muttured, he was young and had big reposnsilbites, the world needed them. Not to be picking up the kids from school instead of taking down bad guys, just because Robin had one didn't mean they had to get one. Maybe Robin would be steping in cueing his 'responsilbe' son to take the lead and the mantle and leader of the Teen Titans.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm
Fox walked on from the kitchen to the living room. As she walked she than bumped into something and tripped over it. "Ah," as she fell. She looked and saw a brown box there and it had a little letter on it.

Gemini walked into the room where Robin and Starfire were and saw the baby flying already.

Then Nightstar flew back down into her mother's arms. "Gah!"

Starfire giggled at her daughter's cute sounds. "You are so adorable," she said.

"Awsome, she can fly now. But I bet her other powers will come in soon or later," said Gemini as she walked towards her parents.

Starfire looked to Gemini and said, "Gemini, did you see her fly."

"Yes, ma'm," said Gemini.

Fox looked at the letter on the box and picked it up. She than opened it and read,

'Dear Fox,

Hello my dear sister. We read the letter about your marriage with your fiance and my new brother-in-law. We're sorry that we won't be able to make it for your wedding. Something came up and we're just way too busy over here. Anyways we send your wedding gift in for you and Arachnid and hope you love it.

Love,
Vupacula.

P.S. Your new fiance better love you. Teehee!'

Fox smiled at her letter from her sister. She called out, "Arachnid come and look what we got." She than opened the box and inside was a picture of her family. And there was aother picture with her mother and Fox in it. Well when her mother was still alive. Then something else was in the box. It was her parent's necklaces and now it was being given to her and Arachnid. The two necklaces were linked and they were both special jewels. Then Fox sat on her knees and looked down. She missed her mother terribly and her family. She was upset that they weren't coming but her family was always busy. "Huh," she sighed and one tear went down her cheek.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games