Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 am
Just nodding Haru leans back against the wall and holds onto Alice before putting her and her brother down to sleep again. "sleep well you two" she say's before going back to looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:43 am
Name: Ruby Norli
Sex:Female
Human/Vampire: Human
Bio: Ruby has very laid back personality and likes to travel. She heard about the mansion in town and thought it would be neat to check out even though she was warned.
Appearance: Ruby  

Siregwin

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:47 am
selena sighs scence a new person that was human coming here to the mansion selena call ed to haru " haru watch the kids it seem like we have more company but this human is and adult " selena looks at hethrus smiles and dissapers right infront of the human girl" can i help you miss ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:48 am
People warned her not to go because of the rumors but her curiosity got the better of her in the end. Ruby carried her backpack and made her way through the front yard to the door hoping that someone would be around to let her in. The place looked huge and old, which is what intrigued her even more. The night was cool giving her a shiver, at least that's what she thought it was as she approached the door finally.  

Siregwin

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 am
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg really good song even if it's french)

"Hey, Selenia I am no babysitter" she say's before sighing and pushing off from the wall. "If your coming back to te mansion come and get on of your children, even I need to rest a bit". Making sure both children were asleep Haru slips out of the room turning of the lights as she goes out. Walking down the stairs she sighs before going to pick up her book and walking to the front door.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 am
Ruby blinked thinking that her mind was playing tricks with her. The woman just appeared out of no where! She thought to herself that she must be more tired than what she thought. Ruby smiled, "uh ya! I'm traveling around and I over heard about this place and was hoping that I could stay for a little bit while I'm in town."  

Siregwin

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 am
"Selenia you have to watch out what you do she's human, you appeared out of no where for her" she say's to Selenia in her head. Sighing she opens the door and looks at Selenia smilling. "You did tell me were having visitors, please come in" Haru say's while smilling  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:11 am
selena truns around and glares at haru and then truns back around to the human called ruby " well i didnt know that we were expecting comapy haru but yes please do come in " selena sighs and rolls her eyes be hind ruby back as they walk in selena say to haru in her mind"well how the hell was i sopposted to know huh and she just thinks she imganed it so that all the better for us ! " selena shakes her head " so ruby you can stay you need a room we have a spare room " selena looks at haru and say to here in her mind" what are we going to do we cant have a human in the house shell become lunch for the other look up at the stairs i better go get master kayin and imform him whats going on " selena looks back at ruby "well i must going i have to tend to my chlidern excuse me"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 am
Laughing to herself when Selenia glared at her she gives her a sweet and innocent smile. "You should have known, even if she thinks it's her imagination that is fooling her she might catch on sooner or later if you continue doign that to her" Haru say's back with a sigh. Looking towards the stairs she smile at some of the people who are there before the walk away "They won't get in the way they should know that there dead if they touch a human without Master Kayin's approval" she say's over to her with a smile. "So is there anything you would like" Haru ask's Ruby before stopping to turn to face her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 am
selena gigles and smiles and say to haur in her mind"yea your right the last one that did it ouch well we dont talk about him " selena sighs " well i better go get master kayin " selena got excuse me " and left and walke dup the stairs to the master chambers and knocke don the door "master kayin master "selena voice came " uhm.. we have a suituation down stairs "we have to humans on the gorund what should we do ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Siregwin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:39 am
Ruby smiled again, "thank you! I really appreciate you letting me stay here!" She looked around the main room trying to take it all in. The architecture was amazing for its age and very well kept. Finally she came back with Haru's question. "I'm fine for the moment, but thanks. I'm Ruby by the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:41 am
selena come back down looking confused selena looks at hura and sya to her in her mind"funny master kayin isnt here so what do we do now?" selena sighs and looks at ruby " uhm....i could get one of the severnt to get you some to eat !"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Siregwin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 am
Ruby thought for a second, last time she ate was at breakfast and that was a long time ago, she just never noticed. "Sure, food would be great." Ruby put her hands into her pockets and looked around a little bit more in the main hall. "So Master Kayin runs this place I'm assuming?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am
"We wait until he's back than to tell him" she say's back to him. Smilling Haru nods before going to sit down putting her legs over the arm of the chair and opening her book up to where she had last left off. "What would you like" she say's with a smile "Should I warn her about the other guests" Haru ask's Selenia through thoughts. "Yes, that is right Kayin is the owner of the mansion he isn't always around so we look after it when he's not here"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 am
selena nods "that would probly be a good idea to tell her but just tell her there a little different i hope she buy that " selen say to haru in he rmind " selena looks at ruby "uhm.. yes master kayin own the mansion we all just live here " selena smiles and walk ruby into the dinning hall "well here we are stay her ill be right back with your hu food hungery food " selena smiles and walks into the kitchen " hey we do have any human food left ?" one of the cook answer selena "good make some we have comapny " selena winks selena come back out "they be out here in amintue or to with food for you ok " selea smiles "so tell how did you find our little home ?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games