Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:32 pm
Jatsume gets up from his meditative position and releases his chakra from his feet, dropping into the lake. Near the edge is a dummy he set up earlier. Then, from the water you hear,"Mizu no Yaiba Jutsu (Water Sword)!!!" And Jatsume bursts from the water with a long sword in his hands. He slices the tree in half, dispersed the sword, and made a new tree using Mokuton.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:59 pm
Dp appeared in the grounds, smiling as he looked around, he then took a seat in the lotsu position, fully aware of his surroundings...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 am
Chuin walked into the training area, seeing Jake, fighting 3 other people. "Hmph, need some help?" Chuin didn't even pause for an answer, "Go ahead Aura, show em what we do. Nate, stay by me, I have trusted plans for you." Okay guys, lets do this thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:20 pm
"Your move, make it your best." Chuin released the sand off of his body, letting off Kilo's of pounds, "Lets do this"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:29 pm
((ok, the fight with lenon is a secret location, the fight with tai is not here, and the fight with the other one is somewhere else, and wait to seconds.....need to post out of the hospital....))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 pm
Dp walked in as the clone in the lotus postion dissapeared, he then turned to face chuin, his bandage still on his right eye, "lets go," he said, taking a strong fist fighting stance, his swords at his sides, cracking his knuckles by closing his hands into fists.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:35 pm
((WOW, well are we fighting here or not?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:36 pm
((yes....and i might be slow, i'm not using my comp here....and it is SLOW.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:39 pm
Great, just the chance to get some good impressions in before the exams.

Chuin threw 4 kunai. Then he began to use some handsigns, jumping into the air. "Suna Yadama Ooikakusu (Sand Projectile Coat)" Chuin drew his sword. "Synchranization Jutsu" Chuin was now able to talk to his pets threw his mind. "Lets see how you can take a true ninja, a SAND NINJA"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:47 pm
Dp smiled as he eye activating, and he moved at incredible speeds, dodging to the right of the kunai, He then dissapeared, reapearing above chuin doing several front flips, everturly coming down with a drop kick.

(oh yeah, with my bloodline active, my guy is about as fast as rock lee without weights....ish...maybe a little be slowly....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:50 pm
((what does your EYE have to do with speed))

"No" Chuin was smashed into the ground. He popped back us using handsigns. "Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)" A 10 ft. Radius ball of wind surrounded Chuin, "Back off"

((OMG OMG OMG!!! that sounded like a girl...anywayz.... SENGESU IS LETTING US CHOOSE OUR PARTNERS, BUT HE HAS ALREADY PUT US AS THE DINAMIC DUO!!!! Me and you are partners for forest of death.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:58 pm
Senshui watched from a post in a tree staring at the two ninja, his sharingan active he examined their forms and their moves. He looked like Sengetsu wearing sleek, black headphones, black anbu armor, white shorts, black shoes and gloves, and black goggles over his eyes. On his gloves were steel hand guards and around his waits lik a belt was his newest weapon. A chain witha sharp steel pointed unique kunai attached at the end. At the end of the chain was a loop large enough for his index finger to slip through. The young ninja sat perched as he watched the battle.  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:03 pm
((cool, and its blood and eye, the eye can predict and quicken my reactions and my muscle movements (to me the world slows down, Thus increasing my speed) Custom bloodline, Tirogan....stage two can counter all forms of taijutsu and genjutsu.....))

Dp backed off, "Speed is my thing," he said, his head down, a smile on his lips, "and that sand armor wont last forever......" he said, disapearing again, this time appearing charging from the right of chuin, his blade drawn and dragging along the floor, he then jumped with an upward uppercut done as he jumped, releasing chakra from his elbow to add power to the move, the wieghts on his arms also adding power.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:06 pm
Chuin, mastering these handsigns, used another jutsu "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)" Chuin disappeared, no where to be seen. Bolts of lightning struck Dp. Arura, here we go  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:09 pm
Dp shook off the electricity (electrical resistance passive jutsu), and looked around, searching for chuin, his eyes darted about the place, he then drew the two extra swords, placing one in his mouth, he took a defensive stance, his gloves glowing purple, but soon dieing down.....

(3/5 till bandage can come off)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces