Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 pm
((Ok so nothing ever happened, Eris said so. Great. And I used the word "immune" in ooc, but I didn't use it in rp. So no, can't accuse me. And if nothing ever happened then I'm going to just leave. No no one say anything, Zero does NOT have my body now.))

Seeing that nothing was to be done Zann vanished in a gust of wind without anyone noticing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm
((well since we decided to start over and i did not post means ...i never went here sorry for bailing but remember i did in anger break my brother's nose had to bring him to clinic...Zero here you and your partner attack zann again some other time ... MOKI KEEEL THEM!!!! I aint ordering you i just reminding you. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 pm
((poor havocks brother... was he bugin you while you were posting??))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:13 pm
havockboy
((well since we decided to start over and i did not post means ...i never went here sorry for bailing but remember i did in anger break my brother's nose had to bring him to clinic...Zero here you and your partner attack zann again some other time ... MOKI KEEEL THEM!!!! I aint ordering you i just reminding you. ))

((i was told it did not happen and we are to fight another day.....))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm
Bloodfang23
((poor havocks brother... was he bugin you while you were posting??))

((bugging me as posting Playing soul calibur 4, almost lost against Taki thanks to him, reading Les Miserables writing a letter and reseching on primitive gunpowder...what i multi task a lot that why i quickly get pissed))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:33 pm
((OK... now i know why everyone i know calls you a nut!))  

Bloodfang23

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 am
bb3000ae
lenon01
((Who was Jedi's last student? And that was dark, Kiyoshi...but it sounded kinda odd when Rahenno let that slide.))

((It was an academy student. Jedi use to be the teacher there he actully killed Zann's and DSW's first RPC. And it wasnt dark lol I just wanted to borrow the body for the chakra XD. I sound like Hector now))

((that was a long time ago wasnt it? i mean i had kit, zero, zeno, brileone and a couple others and didnt kill them....but off course i dis kill megaanbu-narutos first rpc and naro, im getting yet another couple of students soon that hopefully wont be to hard to not kill xd rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:34 am
A kunai pinned a piece of paper to Raheeno's desk and it read,

"Congratz on making Raikage. I know I've been distant lately (inactive) but I will do my best to help with whatever you need done. I'm sorry I could see you in person but I am on my way to a A rank mission with ANBU Captain, Jedi and Comrade, Zann, and Zeno.

Sincerely,

Daisuke Hyouton  

D a i j b

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:55 am
Arashi entered the kage's office and waited for someone to acknowledge his presence  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:50 pm
A Chuunin entered the room, nodded at Arashi, and waited for Rahenno with his arms folded. He leaned against the railing of the door.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 pm
pyro walked into the kaga's office and waited to talk to him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:33 pm
An ember clone of Zann walked to the office, and saw the Chuunin. There was no change of expression, but he was feeling highly suspicious of this new person. He stood by the door, watching his every move.

((Is this Lenon under a Henge or a new rpc of yours? Cuz if it's Lenon in disguise then we can sense your chakra...))  

iZann

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:10 pm
((It's Lenon, but I'm not here to kill anyone. We already got the Nine-Tails, remember? And I've caused enough destruction for now. I still am human, you know.))

The Chuunin nodded to Zann. Lenon further concealed his chakara.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm
A clone of Rahenno walked into the room. "I knew there was going to be alot of you in here." He said with a smile. Rahenno walked to his desk and turned to the chunin on the way there. He lowered his head and smiled. "one at a time, how can i help."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:22 pm
"I'll go last, if you don't mind."

The Chuunin said in a hoarse voice. He bowed his head.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games