Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm
Alyxis looked over her shoulder at he door, "Think we can ignore it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:30 pm
Kaede stood with her arms folded. Perhaps they had not heard her? She decided to knock a little harder just to make sure.  

Julia the Trickster

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm
"Do you want to ignore it?" Pyne asked her curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm
"Just a little," Alyxis admitted, then rolled her eyes when they knocked harder. She stood an went to the door wrenching it open, "What! Oh... It's you... Your still here. That's a surprised."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 pm
Kaede was surprised when the door flew open. She made a face at Alyxis. "What!? Of course I'm still here! Why wouldn't I be!?"Take that b***h. Ya can't decide the fate of my characters  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 pm
Pyne smiled a little whenever she yelled at Kaede.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 pm
Alyxis shrugged, with a bored look on her face, "Oh, several reasons."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 pm
Kaede crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. She knew Alyxis didn't like her, but she didn't expect this. "Oh? Like what? Go ahead and tell me."  

Julia the Trickster

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Pyne looked over and chuckled softly. "Here we go." He said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:09 pm
"Oh... I think not," Alyxis said, leaning on the door frame, "I have my secrets too. Now what do you want?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 pm
Kaede looks to the side. "Please...as if I kept any secrets from you." she looks back. "I have reason to believe that Winter and the man in the Tophat went in that direction." she pointed in the direction that the man had before. "They were sighted in the woods near here."

( So did she have any reasons to think Kaede wouldn't stick around? stare )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 pm
(Yes. mrgreen )

"That direction? What direction? North? East? South? Headed toward what? You've learned nothing useful. On top of that how many have you heard that from? At least five I hope? More than that means its become a rumor, and facts could be inflated. A single prison could mean he's lying. And then there are the circumstances of learning this. Was he trying to impress you? Did you get on his good side or did he just tell you to get rid of you?" Alyxis crossed her arms, "Kaede, you can't just tell me they were seen in that direction. It doesn't a thing."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:26 pm
Kaede glared up at Alyxis. "Fine..." she then turned and walked out of the doorway and down the hall. She thought about what Alyxis had said. Maybe he had been trying to impress her. However there were things she had noticed about him that made her trust his word. Certain things that a human may not have picked up on. She thought back to Yoshimitsu and how he had treated her. How stupid she was then. The memory brought a smile to her face as she left the hotel. Why stay? She knew she was righr, so why explain it to someone who wouldnt understand? Fresh snow was falling. It was pretty, and it tickled her nose. She laughed, "Bah! Maybe Yoshimitsu was right about humans! Who needs that gloomy bunch anyway? I'll find them on my own!" She realised that she was drawing stares. Smiling still, though a bit embarrassed, she walked down toward the road in the direction she had left Tiberius.

( Whatever... stare )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm
Tiberius sees Kaede walking down the street away from the hotel. he rushes up to her. "Well hello there. I thought we were going to meet at the hotel."  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 pm
Kaede looked at him and smiled nervously. "Well, about that...I am not traveling with the others anymore..." Kaede did not feel like explaining, so she hoped that he did not ask why.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games