Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake gritted his teeth. "This isn't over." He spoke, turning to go check on the prisoner. Something was wrong, that much he knew. But who was the new prisoner, he wondered? It was obviously just a ploy to get him to leave Rick alone, but now he was curious. The hyena man walked into the quarantine chamber. "Hello? New prisoner?"

User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Rick smiled a little. Commands work anyway, "Don't worry about him. He's going senile with age," He explained, "It could be a disease if you think about it that way."

Synthic flinched, "...D-Drake?" She questioned.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:12 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake wandered towards the voice to find Synthic. "Can't anyone stay out of this place?" He asked with a grin. He shook his head. "What are you doing back here?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 pm
(Too clever for Spira. :3 )

Spira nodded, falling for it. "Oh. Good." She breathed a small sigh of relief, and fell silent, the blade at her hips glowing red runes dieing down.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:18 pm
Synthic was going to give a normal reply like 'I was captured', but something completely different came from her mouth instead, "I waltzed in here myself, you b*****d!" She yelled. She started coughing and her body leaned against the side of the cage. What in the world was she fed while she was unconscious? This is definitely not the truth serum from before.

"Good girl," Rick said and petted Spira again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:44 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake raised an eye brow. "Ah, so I guess you don't need rescuing, do you?" He asked. It was not like she was going to get any help from him, anyway. He was surprised he had let his compassion show for so long. Something in his mind told he would still try to save Kir and the vampire should they return, but he held no such attachments to this scientist.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:47 pm
"N-No...I..." Synthic was trying to tell him the truth, but it wouldn't come out. Still leaning against the side of the cage, she began to sweat again, "...I've been...drugged..." She managed to say weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:53 pm
Spira smiled, happy to be helpful.  

Fujibayashi Shina

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 pm
Some Might Say...
"Den you and I are in the same boat." Drake replied, leaning carelessly against a wall. He glanced to her. "Rick, huh? What an a**."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:59 pm
"That guy has been very nice..." Synthic said, then realized what's going on. She's saying the exact opposite of what she wants to say! She looked up at Drake and hoped she could put this to her advantage, "I don't say the opposite of what I want to say," She said. She hoped the weird wording would give him the clue needed for him to figure out why she's acting odd.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake caught her eyes as she spoke and understood immediately. He gave a mirthless grin. "That's usually how it works, isn't it?"
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm
Synthic sighed in relief. He got it, "You were drugged like me," She said, meaning the opposite, "It might not be organic..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Some Might Say...
"Hm?" Drake grunted, confused. He looked at her, thinking about just what Rick might want from drugging her so. It made very little sense, especially considering who would actually have clearance to see her..
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:53 am
With the drug Synthic had in her body came weird urges to curse and snap at people, "It might not be organic I said! Deaf b*****d!" She shuffled away from Drake. She didn't want him to hear her like this. She understood why she was drugged like this. It's to make everything she says unbelievable. If she said a lie in an insulting kind of way, no one would want to listen to her even if she were telling the truth.
She looked at Drake from the back of her cage. He was 'drugged' as well, but she could tell it was something biological like a virus...
Virus?
Her eyes widened with the sudden realization. Why didn't she think of that before?! 000527! It had to be!  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 am
Some Might Say...
Drake shrugged and began to stretch. There were no signs of decay, so he wasn't a zombie... Just how was he living, though? The poison he had injected in himself should have caused his respiratory system to lose connection to the nervous system. He sighed. "I'm dead..." He muttered.

[[Would his entire body still be functioning? Heart, breathing, etc?]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games