Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Flip wasn't much for substantial conversation, mostly because he was only five. He pulled up a seat next to Azrael and climbed into it, sitting happily. "I'm this many," he said, holding up one hand, showing Azrael his five fingers. "How many are you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:36 pm
Azrael almost chuckled at the. . . spontaneity of Flip, finding it like all adults did, adorable. He was just so innocent really, and he replied to Flip's question by holding up two hands, showing his ten fingers to the child. "This many." he said softly.  

Omega Awesome391

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Flip smiled. "Dat's like two of me," he said happily. "Dat's how old Mo is, too. Do you know, Mo?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 pm
Azrael let out a soft chuckled, enjoying the happiness of this child. He was so carefree and just plain happy. "No, who's Mo?" he asked calmly. He didn't know if that was a person's actual name or some kind of nickname really, but decided to wait on Flip's response before drawing a conclusion.  

Omega Awesome391

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:52 pm
Keliah then shifted back to her normal form. Herbecca was a bore and she was nowhere near finding the residue. That was okay for her, she snapped as a small fire was on her hands...she then threw a fire ball at a tree, smoke was evident now, and the fire began to grow as time passed. Keliah was mentally controling the fire, making it grow. She stepped on the ground as molten lava began to seep at the roots of the trees,burning and collapsing tree homes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:54 pm
Flip pointed to his sister across the table. "Mo is my sissy," he said. "Her whole name is Morganna," he said. "But she's my MoMo," he chuckled happily.  

The Lacey Bear

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm
Azrael let out another chuckle, patting Flip's head softly. "Well that seems good." he said calmly, looking over at Morganna and smiling slightly. "Hello Morganna." he said softly, waving his hand slightly at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 pm
Morganna smiled over at Azrael, returning the wave. "I see you've met my little brother," she chuckled. "I hope he's not annoying you too bad," she added, ignoring the tongue that Flip was sticking out at her.  

The Lacey Bear

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:10 pm
Azrael shook his head, chuckling again. "No, he's very funny actually." he said almost laughing at Flip sticking his tongue out at his sister. He didn't remember if he ever did that to his brother, but was guessing that he probably did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 pm
Tenshi laughed lightly hearing Morganna's response, "Am I? I guess", he playfully shrugs and then looks over to Azrael as Flip spoke to him and so did Morganna, truthfully he was already starting to like Flip more than he thought. He had started to laugh as Flip stuck his tongue at Morganna, "He's so energetic, fun, and actually a good kid", he said to Morganna and Azrael.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:26 am
Lunia chuckled silently at the conversation, then looking at Azrael she took an instant liking to him, she walked over to him and placed her hand out for Azrael to shake, nodding, smiling very sweetly. Only wishing she could talk to him and not sound rude by not talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:58 am
Chelan smiled and went over to the table. She picked up a plate and filled it with colorful fruits. She arranged them in and arch and then put a scoop of eggs on her plate. Chelan then sat down and dug in. "Thanks so much" she said bowing slightly then went back to her food, hungrily.  

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:19 am
Morganna was glad that Flip was making friends with the group. He always was more outgoing than she was. She took after her mother in more ways than she could count on two hands, and this was one of them. Flip, on the other hand, took after Tezu, and was very outgoing. Morganna finished eating her breakfast and grabbed her plate, reaching out a hand to Tenshi's plate. "Finished?" she asked, willing to clear his dishes for him if he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 pm
Kessaris looked out the window again, smiling at the horizon. "Samara!" He calls out. "Get everyone ready." His eyes change to Kirasek's color, but he remains himself. "It's time to go."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Riko jumped up and smiled, nodding. "Alright, Kessaris. Come on..." She took his hand and smiled, trying to pull him. "Bye Flip."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games