Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline was scared. The girl looked at her. She probably, most likely, wanted her blood. Armand pulled Madi into safety of his arms. He wanted to know if she wanted to go back to school. She looked up at him. "Okay," her voice was shaky. "You promise?" She wanted to make sure.

....that can't used to not get enough of her nicotine. Now she has Armand.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi laughed fully and deeply. "Relax, Armand-kun. If you claim her as yours, then I wouldn't even think of touching her."

She licked her lips slowly and looked down upon the young vampire. "Stay as you wish. This is neutral territory. The only...scrounging will be among the trees where it is fair game."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

"No we are leaving." Armand did not even try to keep the smile anymore. He was infuriated that she had frightened Madeline anyway. He looked back down upon the mortal girl in his arms and gently stroked her face to calm her. "It's ok. I swear I won't leave you. Don't worry." Keeping his arm around her shoulders he started to walk out of the mall with her. Replacing the glasses on his face he said to the vampire behind him, "Airi it was nice talking with you. I hope to see you later."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image

She felt his hand on her face. She smiled, weakly. Madeline didn't really feel like smiling. School wasn't where she wante to go, but she didn't want to stay here. The girl obviously wanted her blood. Good thing Armand was there to protect her. They walked out of the mall. "Who is that?" Madi wanted to everything about her.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:25 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

"Just a very old friend. She is even older than myself and more skilled than I am. I am not taking you back to the school. Let's go to my house for a bit. I would feel safer if you were in there. Besides I need to make a few phone calls." He steered her toward the car and opened her door then went to the other side and started the car. Armand was thinking far too hard to even try to smile at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm
Airi Yuu

"Sayonara, Armand-kun," she murmured loud enough for him to hear.

Airi felt a pang of sadness. Armand used to be like her, hunting mercilessly and tirelessly. He had always been one of the best hunters despite such a young age.Quickly, Airi dismissed the thought and began exploring the mall. The last time she had physically been in the area was in the early 20th century when the school was founded. Then, it was beautiful and extraordinary and was most prestigous. She had added half of the knowledge she had collected over her lifetime to the curriculum.

Now it was ashambles, especially with the mall almost right next to it.

Airi smiled as she felt the lustful eyes of boys and men alike leer into her. She flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder, releasing her intoxicating cold scent over the mortals. Their dumb expressions made her lick her fangs with hunger.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne

Armand sat in the car for a while before going anywhere. He was ashamed. Airi saw him in this state when he hoped that he would never see her again. They were almost the same and she was the only one he could relate to. They used to have such long conversations in the daylight and used to be hunting partners in the dark. He missed those days but ten she disappeared from his life. His parents thought that was one of the reasons that he had become more vicious in the past but he begged to differ. He was always vicious from the beginning and no girl could make him that way no matter how close he was to her. He sighed and shook his head before starting the engine again since it had long since shut off. He drove to his house and went to open the front door for Madeline. "It is easy to get lost in here but there are servants here that will help you if you need it. I will be right back. I have to go make those calls again. My room is up those stairs if you do not wish to wander around." He kissed the top of her head and walked away to the back garden. He sat down in one of the white chairs and stared out to the trees and flowers. What had he done?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 pm
User Image

Madeline just sat there. She wasn't sure what to do. He answered her question. She was more skilled than him. This meant she was a killer. He drove to his house. She was little excited. Would have been more excited if he was with her. She walked into the house and started to stroll around. Madi headed upstairs. His room was upstairs. She wasn't sure which room, but she figured she could find it. She did. Madeline opened the door slowly expecting something to frighten her. Nothing. She sat on his bed.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi became bored and followed Armand's mortal's scent back to her house. It was intoxicating. She soundlessly crawled up the side of the building to the girl's window and jumped through into the room. Airi bared her teeth playfully and hissed, "Hello, girl."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image

Madeline turned to see her. She got up off the bed. She thought about running. One thing stopped her. The fact that she was a vampire and Madi wasn't. She stepped back creating some distant between them. "Hi. And the name's Madeline." She tried to sound brave.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:03 pm
Airi Yuu

Airi smiled and held up her hands in as a gesture of surrender. "Calm, Madi-chan. I am not here to steal your life. If I had, I would have snapped your neck as soon as I saw you. Besides...Armand claims you as his own. His scent smothers your own." She stepped closer to her. "I am merely curious."

She bowed her body slightly and politely. "I am Yuu Airi. Pleased to make your acquiantance."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Really?" Veronica laid her head on his shoulder and tilted her head up towards his ear. "I love you," She kissed his earloe. "I love you." She smirked and ran her tongue along his jaw line until she reached Hunters mouth. "I love you." She pecked his lips softly.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:13 pm
||ill be off and on... mainly off.. sorry.. but whatd i miss xD ||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:23 pm
|| OMG!! Has your real life come knocking too? XD I ish joking by the way, did you have fun last night when you went out? ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shuddered lightly as she told him three times she loved him, then shebtrailed her tounge from his ear to his mouth. "Mmmm, and you say I'm the tease?" he kissed her back, letting his tounge mingle with hers for a moment.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image

She looked at her. Her hands went up in a surrender kind of pose. She smirked at her. "Madeline. Not Madi-chan or whatever." Madeline still kept some distance between them. "Nice to make yours. And what are you curious about?" She looked at her with a raised eyebrow (a talent she mastered).

User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games