Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Zeek made it to the hideout and slipped in through the front. He then snuck around the Hideout until he bumped into something which made a loud banging noise. He jumped around a corner and hid in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:17 pm
((AWWW I am playing the Final Fantasy Dissidia Game right now..it.IT is soooo coooool...It is...just great to play all the Characters again...Even if Cloud made me kind of sad...Well back to RP sorry for Randomness!))

JAy suddenly heard something and walked to the window and looked out. He shook his head,there was nothing but then he saw a movement in a shadow ,well he thought so"HEy come out of there!" ((I think you are outside somewhere..right ?))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm
((I want to try that game... and I'll say I am.))

Zeek put his sword away and looked up at Jay still in the shadow. He jumped up to the window and stood hung onto the wall "So long time no see" he said "can I come in" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 pm
JAy laughed "HEy Zeek!Yeah of course!But why are you sneaking around here!?"Jay shook his head and held his hand out to help Zeek in"You can come everytime..you are a friend right!?"

((^^ I hope you do because it is great even if the most say that it is stupid because it is just a beat em' up game..But it has a good storyline ..and a sad one too..the new way to play is also not bad but i think it is also able to change into the old one^^ I already played through Clouds Part and tried Cecilspart but cecil is so hard to play q.q...argh i am talking to much! Well i am playing Tidus right now! TIDUS FTW!)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm
((Lol now I have to try it.))

Zeek climbed in through the window "I came with news about the peace talks" he said. "I think that Annexus is not going to go through with it since Zack doesn't remember anything" he said leaving the part about him being six out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:24 pm
((@ pyro*shakes fist* I want that Dissidia game! I want to play as Zidane and beat up Kuja! Or play as Kuja and beat up Zidane! But I don't even have the console for it! *sob*
...and what plan are you talking about with ole fred..? stare ))

((@ Rei Kazakiri I'm sorry I misread your post!!! I must confess, I sort of skimmed last night, I was kinda in a hurry last night. I just went back and reread it. *beats brains in with keyboard*))

Annexus looked intently at Arisu. What were these stone wings and what did they mean to Zack. It occurred to him that he hardly knew his son at all. How could he help him remember?

Then another thought occured to Annexus. Maybe it would be better if Zack didn't remember. It would certainly make some things easier. Annexus would be able to take care of the Eternal Eyes without working too hard to keep things from Zack. Then when things were under control, he could work on raising Zack to be a great leader and warlord as he felt he had failed to do before. But how much control did he really have over it? From what Tremor said, it seemed likely that Zack would eventually recover his memory whatever he chose to do.

"Thank you, Arisu. But I think Zack needs to rest now. We will work on recovering his memories later."

Annexus crossed his arms and turned to look for Zeek. He was going to ask where he had been when Zack had his fall from the roof.

"Where is Zeek? I ordered him to watch after Zack and he was no where around when he fell, and now he has disappeared again!" Annexus growled, he was very close to losing his temper with that man.

...................................................................................................................

"Do you really know where they are?" Luana said exitedly

She strode toward the girl, her face bright despite her efforts to remain cool. Her entire countenance seemed to have changed. She was exited about the prospect of being able to do something. Maybe it was good that she had been made to stay behind.

........................................................................................................................
((@ Rei Kazakiri I'm sorry I misread your post!!! I must confess, I sort of skimmed last night, I was kinda in a hurry but wanted to post. I just went back and reread it. *beats brains in with keyboard*))

Fredrick looked a bit stunned when the girl took a hold of his hand. He turned and listened to the girl speak a moment. Then a smile formed on his lips as he began to understand.

"Ah," he said finally, nodding with understanding. "You mean a place with other mice?"

He chuckled a little and pulled his hood back on his head. His instincts had been right then. Luana always said he had a keen eye for finding others like herself, but Fredrick thought it was so hard to be sure.

"I was just going to such a place, as you seem to have guessed. You can follow me, if you like."

He paused then spoke again.

"Oh, and pardon my manners, miss Suzu. I forgot to tell you, my name is Fredrick."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:57 am
(..Oh..well i think i should stop talking about the game XP.....
What plan do you mean? Do i have a plan?...*looks at Jay*..well maybe i do..maybe i don't...who knows...^^))

Jay looked kind of worried"That is a bad message...a really bad one..." I need a new emergency plan...i guess... " What happend Zeek?Why did he forget? ..I would like to know.."

Zack was still asleep but he seemed in pain and held his head .Tears trickeld down his face .

He first watched the King ,for him it looked like he was..planning something ,maybe he doesn't really want to help Zack recover his memory . Tremor smiled a little maybe this would be the best Zack was the prince but he was to kind and to nice...Tremor watched Zack with a worried face and picked the little boy up. "Rest is the best for him right now...If you want i will bring him into his room..my lord" Tremor didn't notice it but ZAck instantly calmed down alittle as soon Tremor picked him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:54 am
((I want Dissidia, but my parents haven't bought it yet, and I'm broke...I need a job. XD))

Mina looked confused. "What do you mean, he can't remember anything?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, my Lord," Arisu said and nodded. She did not dare read Annexus' mind, but she had a pretty good idea of what he was thinking. Then she fell silent as she tried to locate Zeek's mind. He didn't seem to be in the castle. She mentally cursed herself for being to busy trying to help Zack recover his memories to notice Zeek's mind slipping away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I do. I was there for a while," Masa said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 am
Tremor grew bored "Excuse me...? Is Zeek so..important right now?.. I don't know where he went or why but he will come back for sure...thta is what i think.."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:03 pm
"Well He fell off the wall trying to get out of the castle" Zeek said and looked out the window "I have no idea why he didn't use his air powers to catch himself" he added.

Zenith was walking through the woods towards the hideout when he stopped. He had started to wonder why Zeek was in the village and not with Zack at the time he fell.  

zeek123abc

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:10 pm
Bonniebluejeans

((@ Rei Kazakiri I'm sorry I misread your post!!! I must confess, I sort of skimmed last night, I was kinda in a hurry but wanted to post. I just went back and reread it. *beats brains in with keyboard*))

Fredrick looked a bit stunned when the girl took a hold of his hand. He turned and listened to the girl speak a moment. Then a smile formed on his lips as he began to understand.

"Ah," he said finally, nodding with understanding. "You mean a place with other mice?"

He chuckled a little and pulled his hood back on his head. His instincts had been right then. Luana always said he had a keen eye for finding others like herself, but Fredrick thought it was so hard to be sure.

"I was just going to such a place, as you seem to have guessed. You can follow me, if you like."

He paused then spoke again.

"Oh, and pardon my manners, miss Suzu. I forgot to tell you, my name is Fredrick."
(No worries! Nothing a little improvising couldn't fix. xd )

Her eyes lit up as a smile emerged on her lips seeing that he would be able to help her. Better yet, he even seemed to know the place! Perhaps, he was one that helped those like her. It would seem luck was on her side today.

"Thank you sir Fredrick. I am indebted to you." Suzu replied the giddy musician. The two bells hanging from her flute rang out as she moved her hands up clasped together causing to knock into each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:03 pm
"And i wonder why he even tried to get out!...ANd..why didn't you helped him?Where were you ,Zeek?"Jay shook his head and sighed"Sorry... thank you for telling us but now go back...and make sure that you are the one who will tell us where the peace talk will beginn...I bet there will be peace talks but not like we imagined it.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm
Zeek looked at Jay "Well I don't think going back is a good idea" he said looking at Mina "Hey didn't see you there how have you been" he asked her with a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm
"You should go back! Try to make Zack remember!"Jay crossed his arms"Or do you think Annexus would try it? I don't want to loose a friend and what's about you ,Zeek?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:06 pm
"No I don't want to lose a friend but if I go back I will lose more then one" Zeek said "but no one cares" he said and jumped from the window. He walked back towards the castle.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games