Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm
Kageko stared up from her hands out of respect as the Kusakage spoke. What was at first a confused look, quickly became a curious one as she saw his eyes and the strange look that they had. It was too complicated for the young girl to describe specifically, but is was definitely weird. With her hands out of her head thanks to the interesting eyes that the Kusakage had just shown, the girl placed them back down as the kage returned to his usual self, or at least the behavior that she had seen him act out the most.

Stuck in her own thoughts as she continued to muse over the look, Kageko managed to maintain an attentive face, one of the tricks she had learned while at school, despite her thoughts being elsewhere. The only thing that brought her back from trying to decipher the eyes was a mental flick from Kaminari who, unlike her ten year old host, had been paying complete attention and was starting to panic a bit.

"Umm…. Thank you," Kageko responded with a slight sense of hesitation as Kami quickly relayed all of the information to her, especially about the part that the Kusakage suspected her of talking to herself. Figuring that her best way out of it was to pretend to not even have heard that part of the conversation, Kageko continued with a short bow while continuing to sit in the chair, "No, really, thank you very much. You have no idea how much it relieves me to know that my friend is alive. Is it alright if I stay at Grass until the chuunin exams are over? Also, umm, I guess, thank you for the... compliment? Was that a compliment?".  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Um yeah it's okay if you stay though, as a guest there is many limitations and privileges with it, though I will warn you right now if you hurt or kill any Grass nin I will personally end your life no matter where you go Kageko." Arekku said as he looked at her with the eyes he just had a while back,"I don't know really if it's a compliment more like an observation to be honest, hahaha but honestly I never been much a liar even now." Arekku said smiling now as he rubbed his head,"It's pretty pathetic for a shinobi to be honest. Anyway let see you can stay at our apartments if you want, there is a ramen shop, we got a bath out, and some other tourist stop." Arekku said thinking deeply now as what else is there about Kusa,"Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here Kageko." Arekku said inclining his head a little bit toward her.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 pm
Kageko nodded as the Kusakage talked and promised while waving her hands in front of her face in a negative action, "Don't worry. I didn't come here to pick a fight, I swear. I just wanted to find my friend." With that assurance done, she went on over to the next statement as her hands went to behind her head, "As for the honesty part. I guess that's true, it's definitely not good to be honest while playing a prank, but if you're not honest when you can be, then how will anyone believe you?". Kageko paused right then, having confused herself with what she had just said.

"Uhhh...," she sounded as she tried to catch onto whatever string she had been holding on to a moment ago before giving up light-heartedly, "Oh well then! I understand the rules and I'll follow them to the best of my abilities. Thank you for letting me stay at Kusagakure for a while." Presuming that the conversation was done, Kageko stood up from the chair and bowed politely to the Kusakage before heading out of the office.

{Training?} Kageko asked her angel mentally.
{Sure, if you can find an area that's isolated enough,} Kami replied quietly, knowing what part of the training that Kageko was thinking of would deal with.
Kageko stretched a bit as she walked down the hallway leading from the Kusakage's office, {Eh, how hard can it be? Just go a bit off of the usual areas, where noone ever bothers to go.}
Kaminari sighed, {Just please don't go around and train in weird places like at Konoha. It's bound to attract unwanted attention in a place we're unfamiliar with.}
{Alright, alright. I got it,} Kageko relented like any ten year old. She had surprisingly managed to go flawlessly back to her usual, carefree attitude despite being psychologically battered by the Kusakage not too long ago, a useful trait that she had unwittingly gained through the course of her life.

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:17 am
Zarud approached the Kusakage and bowed slightly "My name is Yoshinori Kashiima." Making sure to keep his story the same as he did at the gate. "I'm looking for a girl, she was a sand shinobi by the name of Sona. I had heard she came here but hasn't reported back." Tears began to well up in his eyes as he said this.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

"Um... Alexander and James won in our spar," Nicole said, facing the Kusakage. Out of the coner of her eye she glanced at the twins. She quickly turned her gaze back to the Kusakage to await his answer.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:46 pm
"In places I walked...

Alek also walked in behind the group. "I'm a rejoining member of the grass village, and wish to train. Is there anyone to train with? I have discovered that I have hyoton to I think. This sword responds to me?" He said questioningly pointing at the dead mizukages sword.

... Deserted and mocked."

Don yuan

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:20 pm
Screeching to a halt, quite literally, outside of the doors to the Office of the Kusakage, Shiromaru stopped a moment to catch his breath. Foregoing his manners and simply opening the doors, rather than knocking, Shiro held his breath, closing the door after himself. Before he even turned around, he started talking. And quite quickly, at that.
"Arekku-tama! I need to take the chuunin exams here!  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 pm
Kageko, being faster than Shiro, easily reached the office just in time to see him open the door rudely without knocking. Having seen the Kusakage send another shinobi not so long ago back out the door for not knocking, Kageko waited a bit away from the entrance just in case her friend received the same treatment.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:34 pm
He paused in the middle of his sentence, seeing that no one was present. Blinking dumbly, he walked up to the desk, and saw a note with rather large words scrawled on it in the odd handwriting that he recognized as Arukkusu's. After reading it, he growled, and turned around, rushing out of the door, though making sure to close it again. He didn't even notice Kageko standing there until he almost ran into her.
"Oh, hello again. I need to go to this... Testing center thingy. What're you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:53 pm
Kageko had to back away a bit to keep Shiro from running into her. "Actually, I had a favor to ask," the girl replied quickly and rapidly asked her friend for a favor in the same breath, "You're going to the chuunin exams in Grass, right? That's the only reason why I could think for you to be here. When you enter the testing center, can you keep your eyes open for a boy around our age with red hair, green eyes, and the name Axel?". Kageko paused to breathe, she had talked pretty rapidly but even then she needed oxygen to continue. After the momentary pause, she continued just as rapidly, "Ask him if he recognizes me and, if he does, tell him that I'm probably going to stay in Grass for the duration of the chuunin exams and would really like to meet him again." Another pause as Kageko organized her thoughts to make sure that she got everything. "Oh," she remembered one, last, crucial message as her face dropped slightly, "could you also say that I'm really sorry for letting him get kidnapped by Fenrir?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm
At first, his thoughts were going in the protective/possesive direction, wonderring if Kageko was actually asking to help her meet up with a boy, but at the mention of Fenrir, a completely different topic whipped into his head.
"Wait... Fenrir? Does that mean you know him from Kiri? And that he actually managed to get kid-napped?!  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 pm
"Umm.... Yes?" Kageko responded, surprised that Shiro knew about Fenrir. She knew that he was powerful and was probably well-known, but she didn't know that he was well-known enough for her friend to know about. "Yes, Axel got kidnapped," she continued, "or at least that's the best way to phrase the term, by Fenrir while the two of us were having a spar at Luo's, you remember him, house."

Kageko's mind flashed back to what had happened at the Ushio clan compound. How she had just been hiding behind Axel as he was knocked unconscious by the menacing Fenrir, who had come over to try and get his hands on the weapons scrolls for the Mist village. How Axel's body had went up in blue flames and the despair that she felt when Fenrir pronounced that he was dead through the fact that no pulse could be heard and then carried the boy off for... some reason. Kageko would have still believed that Axel was dead if it wasn't for the fact that she had happened to read up on a jutsu that could have make it seem as if no pulse existed when the ninja was alive.

Returning back to the present with a sudden shake of her head to get rid of the glazed look her eyes had taken on during the flashback, Kageko focused back onto Shiromaru.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:04 am
Shiromaru grinned, both because he had suprised Kageko with his knowledge, and because some guy she knew had goten kidnapped. He still had a rather childish out-look on the true mechanics of the crime.
"... And he survived? Oh, did Mizukage-san go back to Kiri?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:23 pm
Kageko nodded quietly to the first question, slightly put off by Shiro's smile. She really didn't think that what she had just said was something to smile about. As for the second one, she shrugged and responded, "I guess so, unless some other business in Cloud kept him from leaving." Glancing up at the clock in the corner of her vision, Kageko started a bit as she noticed the time. "Gah!" she exclaimed as she started pulling Lance out of the building, "You better hurry! If I remember right, the chuunin exams are probably going to start soon. You know where they're being held, right?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:14 am
He sweatdropped. It seemed Kageko really wanted him to take that test. Shiromaru pouted, and started moving under his own power. "Yes, I do. It's... There." He pointed to his left, and quickly ran towards the nearest window, hopping on to the windowsill, and then out, though he turned in mid-air, so as to look at Kageko. "Alright, I'll see if I can find this Axel guy. Oh, and don't tell Vincente I'm here; I wanna suprise him. Seeya!"

{EXIT}

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games