Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini's hands started trembling slightly as she moved through the streets toward the village gates, robes fluttering about her like some sort of midnight-black wings. She clutched her wrists, hidden in the copious sleeves, in an attempt to prevent that shake. She had no anchor, however -- no focus point for stability. She could already feel herself drifting -- drifting. The young woman shook her head and walked faster, forcing her thoughts to her destination. Kanabi Bridge. Right? Yes. Maybe? North. Toward Iwa. The border. Bridge at the border. Find Masumi there. Retrieve Sin. Oh, Jashin . . . Sin. My Sin. Dead. Gone. Gone gone gone. No heart. No beat. No life. No proof. A slight whimper escaped her throat as she pressed forward. The gate was in sight. Soon, she would be out of the village. Soon she would run -- run -- run until her Sin was back in her hands -- until her Sin was returned to her.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 676

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:12 pm
NatsukiKuruu

A bug lands on Rini's arm fluttering it's tiny wings and coming to a stop with a happy grimace about it. The sudden shift is over within the skip of a heart; Natsuki's bug falls dead. The corrupted chakra of the Jashin seems to have some hell of an effect on the bug. The smell of the dead bug enough to attract many others to the area. Flying to and fro in chaos they look at this menacing figure sending messengers off to report this back to Natsuki. While the tiny bugs assemble and fly about the area "mindlessly." keeping watch on Rini. A bird flies over head now as the bug always spread the word to Natsuki's pet birds. Yes it seems like the whole animal world around Rini is moving. The birds give a nice perspective on the area so that if she decides to join and investigate this area she could act accordingly and get here quickly.

[Chuunin][Kirigakure][Animal Tamer][Mokuton][Aburame]  

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pear petals rushed down from above, splashed down upon the ground, and reformed into the Kusakage. There were small gouges in the earth from where the chakra covered flowers had touched down. "Rini.." Aki breathed taking a step toward the girl. "I'm not letting you go alone." determination was set like fire in her eyes. She was not going to let her, emotionally distraught and desperate, to go into a situation they knew almost nothing of.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Though she did not feel the bug alight on her arm through the thin, not-quite-silk cloth of her robes, Rini heard the buzz. She paused for a brief moment, glancing down at the insect as the barest drop of her corrupted chakra burned out its tiny body and sent it tumbling -- almost unseen -- to the dirt. She tilted her head at it -- and the other insects that seemed to take interest in it -- with dull interest before shrugging the event off and turning to continue on her way. She had barely taken two steps when the rush of pear petals swept down in her path and pulled together to become the Kusakage. Rini blinked several times at the woman, her presence and words seeming to take a moment to sink in. When they finally did, the young woman stepped swiftly forward to hug Aki tightly around the neck and bury her face in the kage's shoulder.

"Okay, but you're not allowed to die. Don't you dare. If you die, I'll hate you forever," she mumbled, voice muffled by layers of skin and cloth.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 675

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:45 pm
NatsukiKuruu
Arriving in a series of puffs of smoke. First a scroll unravels in the air then a poof of smoke erupts from it and Menma appears catching the scroll and the wooden bow staff in his hands. Throwing the bow staff out gently in front of him, the wood forms into Natsuki of the mist. Looking at this lady that has been killing off any bugs that come in contact with her. She looks to her mist headband wincing her eyes noticing that it is striked out. The trained side of Natsuki is saying to herself that this is a terrible situation to encounter a rouge in a situation so random as this. Turning her head Natsuki wishes for an explanation, but doesn't expect one at all. "I wish to ask why you crossed out that mist symbol there ma'am?" Natsuki gets low and into a readied stance. "Also..."She pokes her head up momentarily. "...Why are you killing all my bugs?"

((Sorry im going through mid-life rpc crisis and changing my picture...so my posting is ugly right now.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Wrapping her arms about Rini, she laughed. "I promise I won't die Rini. Pinky promise." She pulled of the hug and was prepared to lead the way to the Kanabi bridge when suddenly there were a number of puffs of smoke. Aki turned to face Natsuki and Menma, shielding Rini from the two. "She is under the protection of myself, the Kuskage, at the moment. If you have questions as to her relation to Kiri or any other matter please hold them for the time being. We have important matters to attend to that can't wait any longer." The Kusakage stood tall and straight. Her feet were firmly planted at shoulder width. Aki had not yet asked Rini the very same question, but they were itching at her brain. Why had she not returned home, to her father? Did it have something to do with the state of her headband? Surely she would not have deserted her home in such a dire time of her life.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Oh . . ." Rini dropped her gaze and hand to the headband looped loosely around her waist. Her fingers traced the symbol and the deep gash through the center. "Forgot about that," she mumbled distractedly. A fury-filled face flickered through her gaze -- Neo. Another one lost. Gone. The life taken this time by her own hand. "Easy to forget. So much time . . . not my fault. They took what wasn't theirs. My life is poison. Corrupted. Cursed. Not my fault it killed them. Not my choice. Then again, it was. I chose him. I chose this and now look. I'm cursed. Sin is dead. Gone. Gone."

She wrapped her arms around her waist and ducked her head until her forehead touched to Aki's back. "Sin. My Sin. Can we go now? I need him back. Can't wait."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 674

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

The air around the gates became distilled as Akira slowly manifested out of a swirl of wind before Rini and Aki. His back was turned to them as he turned around to them. "Ah, Well I am about to go as soon as the sun falls. It was a pleasure my Dear Aki." He bowed as he turned back around and sat down awaiting for setting of the sun.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
NatsukiKuruu
User Image

Taking a moment to try and understand what the rogue from mist just said, it is all basically jibberish to her. Natsuki smiles for a second then makes a handsign. Reforming into a bow staff and having Menma carry her along she speaks still. "Well I'm following you then, as a Kiri ninja I cannot allow you out of my sight until I figure this out." Menma twirls Natsuki into position and readies himself to follow along with the others. Kicking a nearby tree(menma) a bunch of pine needles and cones fall to the ground with a hidden smile Natsuki is able to still manipulate chakra in this form.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Huffing a sigh at the Kiri girl's determinance Aki looked to the ex-Hokage and dear friend. "It was good seeing you old friend. Safe travels I hope next time we can actually chat." With that she took a hold of Rini's hand and led her out the gate. As they approached the edge of the forest Aki released Rini's hand. She looked behind her, "A forewarning to you miss, we are unsure of the outcome of this situation and I urge you to be on your guard and not cause a scene. I sincerely ask that you do not go with us, but you are right about your position as a ninja of Kiri. And because of the good relations Kusa holds with Kiri I do not want to give you a bad impression of myself nor my village." And with that Aki took to the forest path towards the Kannabi Bridge.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Without another glance at her fellow Kiri-nin, Rini followed Aki closely into the depths of the forest.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 673

User Image

((To Kanabi Bridge (Grass Country) --> wink )

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:58 pm
NatsukiKuruu
User Image "I understand completely Ma'am; thank you for understanding." natsuki opens an eye forming from the wooden staff to let the Kusakage know that she is being looked at straight on. As it looks like Aki and Rini have walked right through a bunch of Natsuki's hidden seeds, she can adequately track them, with bug/ wooden seed. Whether they want Natsuki's company or not, she is coming along. This could be the worst mistake of her life or the best turn of luck to expand the adventure of her youth. Natsuki just goes with the flow for this moment and lets them depart. It seems a seriously event is in process and has been stumbled upon rather inconveniently. Not wanting to feel like a burden Natsuki instructs Menma to keep some distance between the main group and themselves. This would be best to not disturb them, but still remain in tracking distance.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:52 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku came walking from the village he was twirling his scythe around, "Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill." Riku kept muttering to himself even it even sounded like a little song the way he was saying it. He had a calm look on his face making it seem like he was joking all except for his scythe who he was spinning around pretty fast with one hand. As he followed the many tracks in the ground he headed for wherever the girl might of gone. Before leaving as he was talking he bit his finger summoning up a small teddy bear to take with him the bear just seemed to smile for now as he got on top of Riku's shoulder while he walked. RIku just kept saying, "Kill," over and over while with his other hand his scythe was spinning around.

- 1 S rank jutsu

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku ran out the gates of his village, still laughing at his 'step - father's' small breakdown of perverted proportions, back in the village.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick walked up to the village's gates and suddenly jumped upward and over the gate, but stopped onto of the gate. He balanced himself and walked along it until he reached the wall, and he suddenly sat down, looking to the land in front of him, a large field of tall grass. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games