Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:47 am
I know it's been forever since I've been here... But yea to give an update to anyone that remembers an old friend.

Name: On here I go by Celeste, or For those that know me, It's Dalysa aka Lysa.

Age: I'm now 25...and a mother of a three year old...I'll have to post pics...at some point...

Hobbies: Video games, watching whatever my son is watching, Disney Movies, and music. I HAVE to have music. It's my favorite thing in the world. Also singing and dancing, I love that too. I can't get enough of it. I am a very sweet person and am willing to give anything to anyone that need it. I'm a loyal friend and very nice...till you do something that harms me or my family. Then momma bear comes out and then you need to watch out for my claws and my fangs. wink Anyways, I'll be lurking around again and whenever you guys need something I'm here.

Now I'm gonna go see if anything has changed since I've been gone... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:33 am
Last time I posted in this thread I was 16; wow. It was on page 8 of this thread, just wanted to post an update since I have been here for so long.

Name: Cole
Hobbies: Well, I love to play video games and RP so much. I really enjoy going to conventions; mostly to meet people and see old friends I make at the conventions form previous years.
Extra: I currently am holding 2 jobs, I live in NJ, USA and have yet to fill out my college paperwork. As soon as I do what I need in my list of things I need to get done I plan on going to college to become cop.

Kasai_Haigara

Hobbies: IDK, I like a lot of things....i love T.V., internet, gaia, hanging out, RP-ing, almost any anime......and I love all music if it isn't rap....sorry people that hate me for hating rap...i just don't get it....

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 pm
Kasai_Haigara
Last time I posted in this thread I was 16; wow. It was on page 8 of this thread, just wanted to post an update since I have been here for so long.

Hobbies: Well, I love to play video games and RP so much. I really enjoy going to conventions; mostly to meet people and see old friends I make at the conventions form previous years.
Extra: I currently am holding 2 jobs, I live in NJ, USA and have yet to fill out my college paperwork. As soon as I do what I need in my list of things I need to get done I plan on going to college to become cop.

Kasai_Haigara

Hobbies: IDK, I like a lot of things....i love T.V., internet, gaia, hanging out, RP-ing, almost any anime......and I love all music if it isn't rap....sorry people that hate me for hating rap...i just don't get it....

Love your sig XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:08 pm
I've been in this guild for the longest time but I don't think I've introduced myself :3
Name: Shannell
Age: 17 I'll be 18 on December 29! (get me somethin' >.>) lol
Hobbies: i play guitar, write poems/ stories/ music, I sing, I'm in a band i guess I'm the back up for one of the guys razz so i do that, and i play video games like all day. seriously i many have a problem razz but hit me up you guys! i love talking to people :3
my PSN: dj_nell  

djnell 12

Romantic Lover

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:55 am
Celeste_Nightshade

3nodding Welcome back Celeste~ x3 There have been some changes but I'm not sure to what extent for you.

djnell 12

x3 Aha well better late than never as I always say~

If you two have any questions or concerns, let any of the crew members know and we'll help~

Kasai_Haigara

o3o Kasai I think you've been around longer than me if this thread was on page 8 when you first posted here. O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:11 pm
Sakura_Moonlight2421

o3o Kasai I think you've been around longer than me if this thread was on page 8 when you first posted here. O_O

Well, this is my third time joining this guild. I was a crew member once actually and then I had things come up and quit for a while. Then rejoined as just a member for a while and then stuff came up again and I left. Now I have life under control and everything.

Yeah, I love this place still. mrgreen

Based on my original post in this thread on page 8 I joined this guild roughly 4 months after it was created on '09

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:28 pm
TO ALL THE NEWLY JOINED MEMBERS,

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES.
WELCOME TO THE GUILD AND MAKE YOURSELVES AT HOME.
IF ANY OF YOU NEED ANYTHING, JUST LET US KNOW.
WE ARE ALL A FAMILY HERE AND WE ALWAYS TAKE CARE
OF EACH OTHER!

THANKS smile

- ZEREF -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 am
Name: Kani-san, better yet..Melissa
Hobbies: Mother of a 3yr old, drawing anime, manga, and comics, drawing avatar art, cleaning (even though I don't like it lol), role playing, MMORPG's, browser based MMORPG's, ANY RPG on ANY console, reading literature and cooking xd  

Kani-san

Lonely Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

-LackingSomething-

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 am
Name: Patrick
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing manga and stuff, listening to music, and spending time on Gaia whenever I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:38 pm
Kani-san

YonakiOkami666

Welcome to the guild!

I suppose I should post again as well as a refresher for those who might not remember me or for those who are new.

Name: Sid the bear, just call me Sid or Sin...
Hobbies: Reading, painting/drawing (though not much of that has been happening lately).
Current obsessions: buying furniture/fixing things up for my new condo (I moved in May), watching FIFA World Cup, getting the subforums going again in this guild.

P.S. I like pictures (cute, anime, memes etc..anything amusing really)  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:15 pm
HI I,m Queen or tintin friends call me tintin! biggrin I've been playing in gaia since 2006! my age you ask? I'm over 29, let's say lol yes I have kids, a full time job, I'm a French Canadien! love Canada , so pretty..specially near the lakes! love nature!, camping, hiking! love my kids...but my girls being teenagers!..drives me bonkers! sweatdrop lol

I Like to express myself here sometimes..releases my stress ...believe or not!

Anyhow, thanks for inviting me..looks very interesting your guild! should have lots of fun! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm
Queen-tintin

Welcome to the guild Queen~ And no worries about age on here. We're pretty chill in this guild. xD

Expression is a very good stress reliever. Stay strong, your girls may drive you bonkers but at least they keep things interesting.

I should refresh my introduction too. Its been a long time since I was last on so to all the new members.

Name: Sakura
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Video games and Food~ (I'm a foodie at heart <3)

I'm currently in the midst of getting a BA in Psychology so I tend to disappear a lot during the year. Good news is that a few more semester and I'll be done biggrin  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:41 am
Sakura_Moonlight2421

Welcome to the guild Queen~ And no worries about age on here. We're pretty chill in this guild. xD

Expression is a very good stress reliever. Stay strong, your girls may drive you bonkers but at least they keep things interesting.

Just wanted to thank you. biggrin .is there a thread where all polular threads are posted? sort of like links? just wondering?... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 am
Name: Nefeltaria/ Nef for short (Real name: Erica)
Hobbies: Reading, and taking care of my daughter 8 and my son 4

Nefeltaria

Shy Seeker

9,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 am
Queen-tintin

Ahh yes, most of the popular threads are in the main forums, most of them are little thread games but people like to converse in there. The two threads I've linked below are the most popular out of all of the ones in the guild.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20013763&page=789
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17698167&page=325

Nefeltaria

Welcome to the guild Nefeltaria~ :3 I hope you enjoy your time here in this guild. If you have question let any of us crew members know 4laugh  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games