Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:31 pm
The dragon say to Ryuu, "Tatsuko." It takes the stone bracelet, satisfied
that it made a wise choice.

The dragon growls at the guardians. The stone in it's teeth.

Tarik backs away and gives the dragon a slight respectful bow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm
"Ok, listen, buddy. Me and my friends mean no harm, but if you hurt any of us on purpose, I will personally kill you. And what's more is that my daddy is Thatanos, Lord of the Dead. So if you kill me, it won't make a difference. I will haunt you, curse your family, and when you die, you'll wish you'd never even seen my face! But since I don't want to hurt you, can I have the stone?" Acos said the last part more kindly than the reast.  

watertrainer21

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:39 pm
Eiji tenses up as he feels eyes on him. He looks around to see Ryuu. His attention is then derailed by Acos and her attitude toward this beast. He didn't really approve of this, but couldn't really do anything. Too much and the dragon would attack them.

((She is going to get us killed crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm
Ryuu gives the angel boy a playful wink, so much fun messing with this one. Ryuu nods, repeating the name so she could remember it. She glances over to Acos," Watch your tongue, girl." She growls, then grunts turning to Tarik. "He'll take care of them.." She comments, leaving towards the dragon they came with.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm
((By "angel boy" Do you mean Eiji?))

"Well, Ryuu, that isn't very nice. If I'm going to die, don't you want to watch?" Acos asked sweetly.

((I really hope they don't die...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 pm
The dragon is offended by Acos's arrogance.

It swallows the stone and goes to attack. "What do I care for the human underworld and hauntings? I am not of your world silly girl."  

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:18 pm
"Oh, I'm so scared! I'm shakin' in my boots!" Acos taunted. "Look, you don't scare me. Why should I be scared? You're just a big bully! A big bully who makes deals with demons, gets insulted by truthful things, and insults a girl and her friends. You know what? I'm sick of it! I'm tired of being told I'm silly, foolish, or anything of the kind! Kill me if you like! Just leave my friends alone! 'Cause I'm just a silly little girl who taunts dragons, chases demons, comes out of the underworld alive, and risks her life for her friends!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm
(Yesh eiji is my lil angel boy I'll torture >:3)

Ryuu grins,"Excuse me for not being granted the pleasure of you dieing, I rather do it myself then watch." She says, boarding the dragon the awaits for Tarik before taking off towards the palace.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:24 pm
((Would it be a bit unruly for me to say that Eiji doesn't know this girl, I think it might be better for my health rofl ))

Eiji gets chills again as he makes eye contact with Ryuu. Something about the girl named Ryuu attracted him, but then repelled him at the same time. He could see an evil aura that surrounded her and felt the urge to try and purify it. Out of impulse, Eiji moves to walk in between Ryuu and their transportation. "Don't think that I'm just going to let you walk away. You have something that I want and I intend to take it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:26 pm
((Ooh...this is going to so much fun to read... twisted ))  

watertrainer21

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 pm
elaise looked at acos and sighed. " she really is going to get us all killed." she muttered closing her eyes for a few seconds, when she opened them again they had gone a lighter blue as she released some of the water vapour that surrounded her.
willow brought her dragon close to the jade dragon and looked at him " you know me, we have met before. do you really think that i would threaten your race." she said looking at him closely before darting a look at acos. " i have done everything in my power to protect you in the past, why would i harm you now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 pm
The dragon replies to Willow. "You have spoken the truth but I have seen the future and what you and your friends will do to my kin. I must stop this. You will not be harmed Willow. I am taking the stone to my palace of jade for safe keeping. If you seek the stone, you must battle me for it."  

Mario Dragon

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 pm
Wrath looked pissed after roil was defeated and turned to the demon army and yells with a deep booming voice like thunder, "fight my army!, fight for your fallen friends!, fight for your king and empire!, the demons that kill a gaurdian will get some of my power, now go kill them all!!!" the demon armys with new courage and energy ran as fast as they could toward the gaurdians with the promise of power for a kill  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:53 pm
willow blowed her head in sorrow " i do not want that to happen, all i want is my stone. i do not wish to harm anyone, you know i tell the truth. if i don't get my stone then the people will all die i cant allow that to happen to any race." she said softly looking at the jade dragon closely.  

GAlA_Olivia

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 pm
"Alrighty then, I'm going to fight you!" Acos said to the Jade Dragon. "We need that stone! And by 'we' I meant 'Everybody exept Tarik, Ryuu, and andybody not on our side!!'  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games