Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:23 pm
╔══════════╗
Dante Hyuuga

╚══════════╝
KonahagakurelGeninlNinjutsu
[User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Dante's eyebrows furrowed together, and his fists were clenched. His voice was still as calm as ever when he spoke though. "I didn't say there weren't villages stronger than us. Hell, some villages are stronger. But you have to remember this is a World war. Not one village versus another. All villages may be jumping one village, or they may just all fight seperately. You never know. And i'm not being cocky, i'm stating facts. I'll do everything I can to make sure this village survives, even if it's not much currently. And don't tell me to learn my place for stating my opinion." Dante said, his voice still calm.

[

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:28 pm
"Leaf is going to get jumped by the villages. Trust me. What do you want to do? Ally or no ally? Tell me now." Yokai looked at Dante's eyes wondering why he actually thinks his opinion matters right now when they are at the brink of war.  

Dripples

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm
╔══════════╗
Dante Hyuuga

╚══════════╝
[User Image

Dante looked right back into Yokai's eyes, his grayish white gaze unflinching. "You don't know for certain the hidden Leaf will be jumped. And why should I answer such a stupid question? Of course i'd raather do this with allies. This argument isn't about what i'd rather do. We have use of allies, but once again, the leaf isn't doomed to fall without them. It's not up to me, since obviously i'm a low rank." Dante stated simply.He wasn't getting any way emotional in this argument, but felt he may as well speak his opinion.

[

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:39 pm
Yokai sighed. "For a genin, you know how to speak well. Just remember, don't speak your opinion whenever you feel is right. It's a stupid thing to do as a shinobi."  

Dripples

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:44 pm
╔══════════╗
Dante Hyuuga

╚══════════╝
[User Image

Dante nodded, admitting the other shinobi had a point. "Thank you. And I felt that when it comes to the arguments of my village, I have a right to speak, just as every other member of the village does. However, you're right. I'll do my best to... watch my tongue in the future. I'm Dante Hyuuga by the way." He said, introducing himself.

[

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 pm
"Oh, i see your a hyuuga. Well, my name is Yokai Hasamoto." Yokai smiled. This kid was definately smart, and probably wise if he was from the hyuuga clan.  

Dripples

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm
╔══════════╗
Dante Hyuuga

╚══════════╝
[User Image

Dante nodded. "Yes, I am a hyuuga. Main branch as well. However, I lack training in my bloodline, mostly due to the fact that both of my parents are inexperienced in the bloodline. I was looking for training in it before I caame for my mission. And it's nice to meet you Yokai." Dante said.

[

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 pm
"Hrm, I wish I knew Xantos was. He might be dead... He is the strongest Hyuuga I know, a little evil, but he has a good heart. If I knew where he was, he would definately teach you, but he's gone and really he's the only experienced Hyuuga I know..." Yokai remembered the days when Xantos would yell at him when he was younger for pulling stupid pranks.  

Dripples

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:05 pm
╔══════════╗
Dante Hyuuga

╚══════════╝
[User Image

Dante nodded. " Well, I hope he is alive and well. I also hope i'll find a tutor soon. Or at the very least, i'll be assigned to a damn squad." He said with a chuckle. He really didn't caare about being assigned to a squad, except for the fact that he'd get more training in if he had one. He was honestly just more interested in his bloodline abilities. "If this Xantos is still alive, tell him about me." He replied.

[

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:14 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
He smiled, and said, "I don't. But it would do Leaf alot of good if it helped strengthen its allies, especially because you and Grass's councillors elected me as the leader of the armies for all three countries. So technically, Tavian, recent Chuunin thanks to my exams, you're my soldier as well. And technically, Akira is under obligation. But I will not force anyone to do anything -- this is simply a request, that I would not understand if denied." He began to wonder... why was this guy questioning him? Did his rank get to his head? Or was he oblivious, that without its allies, Leaf would fall? It could not stand alone... that was clear.

[[You do know, there isn't a restriction on learning them.....like, just go to the Library...lol. idk, where you got the idea it was restricted to the Leaf village.

And everybody give me a moment....there is alot here.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm
(Kunesome! ur on!! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:24 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
The man walked into the office, and heaved a sigh... there were people, and lots of them. Talking. Bickering. So many people, but with no want for them there. He took off the hood of his cloak, and simply stood there, staring at the Hokage. "Hokage. Akira Nara. You probably don't recognize me; and I probably don't care. We haven't met. But look at the world around you, and tell me... did the endless cycle of war meet us once again? I believe so. I am here to make sure I am recognized as the leader of the allies. Grass, Leaf... and Castel del Brandere... we are to be the righteous team, the one who will trample all others in the war. And you will help us to do so, for it is best for your nation. But for us to win, I will need to be strong. And so, I ask of you... may I have the Celestial Gates scroll? Upon the war's end, leaf will still stand... and that is how I will repay you. This is not an order nor obligation... simply, a request." He looked around at the others, trying to ignore their senseless discussion. What in the world were they talking about?

[[tavian, i shall pm you about it. This level of mission talk is handled in exclusive privateness. And i am sorry Noa Dear, but you and Dante would not be able or allowed to partake in this level of mission. Tavian's acceptance is still bearly borderline...that and i have no in-character need to kill anyone....yet.

whats this about everyone going to war with the Leaf, pm me Yokai.]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira looked onto the man as his memory of the man returned. "The Former Raikage of the Hidden cloud, Yes, I remember who you are. Would you like to talk in private?" Akira asked since he felt no obligation to help a man he only met once and the meeting itself was very brief. As to what he speaks of, he sounded crazier than Lord Lenon, the raikage before him.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm
[[I love how you guys project 50 ******** questions towards somebody not responding back. Sigh...In the 3 pages, did anyone think to stop, shut up, and wait. Just was wondering...]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira watched as the continuious conversations went on in his office. "Quiet!!" He screamed as the force of the Lion's roar technique hit the ceiling of the room. "Jin, I have gave you your intructions. It is important, and shall be around the fire port [Villages around the Fire Country]. I am well known in those part as I built the port in the days of the great fire that took the land. The people there are kind and helpful, if you get lost ask around and you would be directed in the right direction. You and your squad are dismissed. [You can play the NPC blacksmith and make your way back to the village as well as make it faster for you and your squad] My old friend Yokai, former Special Jounin of the Hidden Leaf, I was underneath the impression you had died. I was at your funeral. Xantos, is deceased, but his spirit floats back to the plane ever so often. What is this you are talking about? Yokai and former Raikage stay, all other depart imediately!"

[[Sorry if that was kind of mean guys, but really...]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm
╔══════════╗
Dante Hyuuga

╚══════════╝
[User Image

Dante shrrugged. He hadcome here to join a mission, and now that he wasn't allowed on it, he had no other purpose of staying in the building whatsoever. He departed the building, considering simply heading back to the training grounds. He did need more training after all, if he wanted to advance to chuunin.
((Eh... maybe i'll go find Sedra and bug him to train me in my Byakugan))

[

Spooky BLVK

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:56 pm
Yokai smirked, "Loud village you got. Well I am part to blame so I really can't say anything about that." Yokai nodded when Akira told him about Xantos. "Oh and I'm a Densetsu now, hopefully going to be a Sanin soon... And I was killed in a way. A demon took me away, but I got freed. Someone was there and thought I died so then a funeral was made. Although I am honored you took the time to come to my... err fake funeral." Yokai then continued on to the reason of why he came. "I hear there is a war upon us. And Leaf is targeted. I'm not gonna let you guys fall, so I'm hear to support you and join the village again. It may be brief, or it may be permanent. I don't know, since i usually just go with the flow. Wow, that sounded corny since it rhymed..." Yokai laughed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games