Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 am
User Image

アブラメ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki walked up to the door of the office and banged upon it. "Hey Raikage!" he shouted, highly pissed that the Chuunin Exams had taken so long. He had dropped out and wanted to know how long it would be before the next, now that everyone he knew must've been a rank or two ahead of him.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:12 pm
The slim figure wrapped in clothing and bandages stopped outside of the Raikage's office and leaned his mace against a nearby wall as he sat down in one of the benches outside of the doors. So far since coming here, he had yet to see another shinobi or kunoichi anywhere, so he had finally decided to try coming to the main office to see if there was anyone around. He had no clue what he could expect, but he hoped that he wasn't forced to socialize with too many people.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm
Impatiene. Always. The founding properties of his ninja. But he was now responsible. They needed satiation, they would get it. He entered through the window, and, at first, saw Kami. A weak response of, "Hello." Passed his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki looked at Shane. "what the hell are you doing in there!? Where's the Raikage?" he asked angrily. He hasn't been in the village for a long time.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 pm
He smiled, and responded,." I apologize. I will get him immediately," quickly after, he left the room. And quickly after that... he returned. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm
Austin looked at the door and knocked on the door and waited to be told to enter.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm
He sighed. It was funny how the door was wide open; yet Darion knocked. He wondered why, and simply nodded him over.

(btw guiz on my phone... don't expect amazing literature here.. it's a bit harder to type.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 pm
Austin walked into the office and smiled."Your Raikage now??Interesting.Listen I think we need more anbu, Can i please get a promotion?"AUstin said with his regular tone of voice  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:27 pm
"Serve your country; pay your dues, and a promotion will come swiftly. AKA do missions. Deuschtland ist siegrich!" He said, before making a "is that all" Expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 pm
Austin sighed."Iv done missions already.iv done like two, i had to kill people which I didn't mind.Please I won't let you down."Austin said as he begged to Shane.He was sick of being jounin.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:40 pm
His eyes widened in response, "Oh my god! Two!? That's like, more than one! I feel so bad, that I'm promoting you to Jounin plus! No real difference, but hey! It sounds nice! Now, go away."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Austin groaned."Then give me a mission! Ill do one by my self and ill crush everything in my way to do so."Austin said as he cracked his knuckles."Give me one in my ranking range..."  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 pm
He shook his head, "No. Do something awe-inspiring; that will surprise me. And find this thing on your own. Understood?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:52 pm
((make a statue of Shane lol XD))
Austin groaned."Liiiike?Build something?Destroy something?Kill something?Give me an idea of what you mean..."Austin said sound alittle confused  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

アブラメ

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki took in a deep breath. He never really spoke up much but now everyone was about to hear him. "WHEN ARE THE NEXT CHUUNIN EXAMS!?" he shout over Shane and Austin's bickering.

Theme Song
Battle Song

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games