Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm
Lucius nodded and put his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:19 pm
Kira glanced at them both then at Lexi. "who you looking at you little fish?"

Lexi frown then sprayed water at her slightly pissed.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm
A figure came from in the trees.A man with deadish eyes came down the path.

"Don't be messing with the woman who raised you girl."he said his voice was cold and his breath appeared in the air.Cold as ice.

"Damon has seen your future if you where to stay here..and he wants you all to avoid it."he said and walked over toward Kira.Everywhere he stepped ice took the place of grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:28 pm
(Lexi can't speak due to the throat wound. The guardians left it there as punishment for marrying Valcom...)

Oh for gods sakes" Kira muttered stepping infront of Lucius. "and you are?"

Victor got up and stood next to Val with his hand on her shoulder.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 pm
The figure didn't his head with them but his eyes seemed to be nothing anyways.

"I'm the man who saved your a** not to long ago."He said his blank white eyes seemed to be on Lexi.

"Without my eyes my other senses are much better than before so I know exactly where and who each of you are..Victor..Kira."he said then his figure turned and he bowed infront of Val.

"My children.."he said calmly his breath fading into the air.

(Valcom has no eye's but becuase of his werewolf traits he also now is so cold that nobody can touch him.His punishment.xD.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 pm
(hey...thats what you get for ticking off the guardians XD)

Lexi spit some water at Valcom letting him know she was here...

Valcom..."Victor muttered

Val blinked then quickly wiped the tears in her eyes.

Kira blinked and bowed slightly "sorry uncle..."

(ok thats it Lexi going to go human being a dolphin i cant do much crap XD)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:42 pm
(I only did it becuase Kiba also was punished in a way.He can't leave the forrest..ever.)

Valcom chuckled and shook his head looking at Lexi.

"And of course my wife.."he said and he bent down slightly his fingertips rubbing down Lexi's dolphin form.He didn't know why but the guardians had only allowed one fault in his punishment.The only person he could touch without freezing them was Lexi.And in a way..it hurt him more then dieing did.He couldn't see or ever touch his own children..it was worse then any punishment he could imagine.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:46 pm
(we just made this a Curse of the Land of the Beast now in my opinion)

daddy..." Val whispered stepping forwards. Victor placed his hand out holding Val back. "you can't..."

Lexi nosed his fingers reassuring then glanced away seeing Celistal. Of all the guardians she was slightl getting annoyed with her but she was alright. Of course it was that guardians reason why she and her husband were back. She swam away towards her for the moment.

Kira sighed looking at Lucius wondering what his reaction is  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 pm
(no.Its just the fact that LOTB has drama,action,sadness,happyness..all the diffrent things.Plus the twist I have waiting for the storyline is going to turn some heads.)

Valcom stood up and sighed.

"Come with me..we must follow Damon's orders..there is not time for talk."he said calmly.His voice was slightly sad as he heard Val..he wished he could just hug her once..reassure her everything would be ok.He shook his head and turned walking across the lake and motioning them to follow.

Lucius shook with hate turning he walked past everyone else toward the guardian.

"WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE!YOU AND THE BASTARDS WHO BROUGHT MY PARENTS BACK AND TORTURE THEM JUST BECUASE THEY DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU WANTED!WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE?THEY DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!!THEY JUST LOVED ONE ANOTHER AND YOU IDIOTS ARE TO DARK TO EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE DAMN WORD!"He growled his eyes glowing bright scarrlet and his claws had come out and Lucius couldn't see the aura of darkness around him that was filled of anger toward the guardians but if anyone else did it would scar the s**t out of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm
Celestial glanced down at Lucius. "The other three...not me... i was mad at first but after watching the time your mother spent here during her rule and all...happiness we guardians can't have..." she sighed. She turned spotting Lexi emerging from a clearing on the other side of the lake. Cestial sighed "im sorry Lucius...it's up to you and your sister to make a difference...i'll be watching my grandson..." she whispered before leaving again

Lexi rolled her eyes still annoyed about the curse of Cestial. The guardians couldn't feel any human emotions but Cestial did to her father. She forced to watch the pain of everything that deals with love and s**t.

Kira picked up Val placing her on her back as they walked handing her to Lexi. Val curled against her mother crying silently seeing the bandage covering her neck.

Victor shivered slightly seeing the aura Lucius profuced. He stepped towards him and looked down "come on...there more we have to discuss...we got to move"

(yea and wha!!!!??? )  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 pm
(you'll see..)

Lucius starred at Victor his eyes still shining with hate.

"Move...and let me punch something.."he said his fists clinching and unclinching togeather as he was shaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 pm
(pouts and nods- tay)

Hate me for this I don't really care..." Victor muttered picking up Lucius swinging him over his shoulder without any difficulty. He started walking catching up to the others  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Lucius easily kneed Victor in the shouldar with a loud pop and he falls landing on his feet and he stares at him backing away.

"I ant going to be carried and I ant going until you cross the lake..please.."he said his eyes slowly fading as he calmed down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Victor bit hsi lip as he popped his shoulder back into place. "You wil be following me right?" he asked slightly unsure.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 pm
Lucius nodded.

"I promise."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games