Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:28 am
The force from Vincent had caused Kalrina, who was still in possession of Aeris' body to stagger a bit. It wasn't until Caly let loose her powers, did that devilish smirk appear once again on the elf's lips. Kalrina pulled back her daughter's power and nodded, leaving Aeris for the time being. If needed, she could always repossess her. Aeris looked around, just in time for Caly's power to knock her back. As before, it seemed to lash out at the elf, leaving visible marks this time across her body. The woman, having let go of her defenses right at that moment, dropped to her knees, then out cold. She laid on the ground, still, and unable to move for the time being, though she was quite aware of what was happening.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:57 am
Thick ebony shadows surrounded Vincents throat and waist, pulling tight the tendrils violently forced the Demon off of Selsia. Cy emerged from a pool of shadows just behind everyone. His own aura was dark as could be and the pool of shadows bent to his will. They dragged Vincent to his feet and pinned the demon to the ground.

Kneeling down besides the Demon near his head, Cy took of his glasses and cleaned them before placing them on his face again. His eyes were ruby as could be and yet he was calm as ever. "I didnt want to get involved, but if you continue was you are, you will not only hurt the others but hurt yourself Vincent." Cy said sternly.

"Now then.." He said as his shadows bound Vincent to the ground to keep him from attacking the others or himself. He stood up and looked to the girls, Aeris was drained, and looked like a puppet who had lost its master. Caly's energy was exploding from her and if she didnt release it soon she could harm herself or everyone. And Selsia was... fine for now, but when Vincent was released from his bonds she may be his new play thing.

"Caly... finish the spell if you can." Cy said as he went over and checked Aeris's pulse, she was fine. "Aeris is out of commission though so do what you can." Cy said before he slipped his arms under Aeris and picked her up in his arms. "Selsia, when he's free of his bonds i suggest you protect yourself. He may target you to vent his rage on." Cy said gently as he looked to the girl and then the Demon.

_

Vincent was completely off guard when Cy's shadows bound him and pinned him to the ground. He tried his best to struggle but couldnt break free of the Vampires temporary bonds. He growled and cursed as he struggled, if he got free the first thing he'd do was go after Selsia for putting the finishing bond on him in the first place.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:41 pm
Caly ws beyond shocked when Cy joined them, even more so when he bound Vincent with shadows. Then nodded towards the vampire. Taking a few steps towards Vincent she raised a hand to him again. Her powers reached out towards first the vampires bonds, and brushed them away, but then they turned to that of the ones that had long been on him.

"Vincent, this may hurt, but know that I don't mean it." Caly said quietly adn then focused on dissolving the bonds from the mask to him adn then the ones that were just on him. It was a semi-slow process, but then her powers took over her small body. They ripped at the bonds on Vincent, breaking them thoroughly from the demon.

Caly collapsed to her knees as this happened, her powers expending themselves to free her friend....At the same time, leaving a gentle spell in it's place..one that will forevermore make sure that he will never be able to be bound in any way again. It would prove dangerous to do so, but she had told him she would. And she never went back on her promises.

SElsia watched in shock when the vampire entered the garden, clearly not expecting it. But she knew that the even without Cy's words that she would have to protecxt herself. She guessed that she wouldn't be forgiven for what she did. But if she had to, she would let Vincent target her. Afterall, it was hard to kill an elf...particualarly when she was as strong of a Healer to begin with. Seh remained laying on the ground and watched as the spells on Vincent were shattered completely, becoming a little more apprehensive at the results when this was all through. She wanted to draw sheidls around her, build up ome protections, but she dared not, not when Caly was such a power now.

((sorry if there's mrpoe typos then usual...I wa trying to go really fast...not much time before workk....now I gotta go!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:02 pm
Move.
Move.
Move!

The words echoed in her mind, but the words didn't translate to her muscles. The most she could do at the moment was open her eyes, and even that hurt. the elf revealed her eyes, the amber color now back in them. She realized that she was looking up at someone, that someone being Cy. Briefly she looked around, glancing out of her side vision, enough to see Caly.

Boy am I useless... I couldn't even help her with the spell. And if that's not bad enough, my own mother took over my body... I'm pathetic...

Aeris still couldn't move her body, but allowed herself to continue to look around. She watched the power build up, until her eyes became heavy with the effort of staying conscious bearing down on her. She finally fell back into unconsciousness after a while.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:45 pm
Vincent started screaming and struggling just as he had when the bonds where first placed on him so many years ago. He clawed at the ground as the bounds were taken off of him. He felt like a part of him was being dissolved along with the bonds.

Cy hated to see the Demon, no anyone like this but he dared not get close to Caly with her power. He set Aeris down upon the ground once he felt her slip into unconsciousness. He knelt besides her to keep an eye on her, though he watched the Demons every move.

It was painstakingly slow but eventually the bonds broke one by one and freed the Demon, from its power. Once all was said in done, Vincent curled up into a ball, and was left panting on the ground. He was covered in sweat and his eyes where once again their emerald color. He stayed conscious for a moment or two before he, like Aeris, fell into a deep slumber....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:50 pm
Now on her hands and knees now, tears streamed from her eyes, not just from the energy raging through her, but from what she Felt from Vincent. She was an empath afterall, and this was painful at such a close range.

But even so, her powers began to die down to a steady hum and flow around her, the connections between everyone involved fading. Her body trembled, and she knew that she should just rest, but she still had to make sure they were ok. Part of her felt fine, but she was tired and needed to let her body adn mind rest from this. As it was she fought with her powers to lay low, but they were being stubborn; they had just released from dormancy...they weren't ready to be tamed. But she wanted to go to Vincent's side...

Selsia remained laying there for a few moments more and then slowly sat up. It seemed that half of those there were either passed out or on the verge of passing out. She blinked, looking from one to the other and then up at Cy finally. "WEll, their spell worked...though that was close." she glanced at Caly, seeing the expression in her face. Selsia's own expression softened; Caly really Did care for them all...it wasn't just the way she was for these ones here. She truly and deeply cared.

Then she glanced at Vincent. He was out cold for now...But when he woke up...she was very hesitant about what would happen then. She didn't think she would Ever be able to earn his forgiveness....just his hatred.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:53 am
Leaving Aeris where she was and only glancing briefly at Selsia Cy went to Caly's side and knelt down next to her. "Come here... you need to relax." Cy said soothingly as he slipped his arms around Caly and held her to him. "He'll be fine," Cy said sensing what Caly was going through, through their bond. "He just needs to rest, as do you and Aeris." Cy said softly, before he looked around the area. It was pretty safe around here and there was no sense in moving them all...

"Why dont you join Vincent, ill bring Aeris over to you both. Then you must rest like they are." Cy said gently as he rubbed Calys back. He left her side momentarily and retreived Aeris. After he set Aeris by Vincents side he helped Caly to his other side. "Lay down and rest, that power flowing through you is something you cant control just yet, but you dont need me to tell you that." Cy said as he waited for Caly to lay down.

Once all three where asleep Cy stood and turned to face Selsia. He went over to her and helped her up. "Yes the spell worked, now they need sleep. You may want to do the same, so you can better wrap your head around whats gone on." Cy said gently, before he looked to the trio. "Ill watch over them..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:28 am
Dream.
Dream. Dream. Dream.

A lightly humming noise woke up the elf, her amber eyes opening to instantly fall upon a figure near her. Wait, just one figure? Aeris blinked rapidly, glancing about to figure out what she was seeing. Was she still in the garden? No...in actuality, she was still unconscious, and now in a dream world. But who was that figure that was humming?

The answer to that thought came as the figure stepped toward Aeris, revealing their face. It was her mother, Kalrina. The scenery changed to that of her old home, her old room. And with that, she was dressed in a typical elven noble's robes, the violet sleeves bellowing out over her hands. "Mother...what have you done?"

Kalrina, dressed in the same, only a maroon color, nodded a bit before answering. "I brought you here to explain what has happened. You were out of it for a while. As of right now, Caly has gained more powers and Vincent is free of the bonds to the mask. But I fear, that Caly's newfound powers, are not going to be of very good use, if she cannot control them. That is where you come in. You may not have the immense amount of magic contained within you, as she does, but you have something that she doesn't have, and truly needs: Control. Not even Selsia has that much control, though she has a fair amount."

Aeris, placed her hand to her head, which seemed so odd in this world to her. "I have nothing to contribute here. I can't even help with a simple disruption spell. And you're telling me that I am to help Caly learn how to control her powers? I couldn't even control my own. I'm useless to her."

Kalrina, shook her head, waving her hand to her daughter. "You could not control them, because you have suppressed that side of your powers for years. You can't do such a thing, and still retain the amount of control you had. Aeris, my daughter, practice. Even though that forbidden magic goes against the principle of us being creatures of Light, it is the strongest part of your magic. And it is what will allow you to help. Creature of Light, you are not. Embrace the Dark, and you'll be of some help, understand?"

With those words, the image of the elf disappeared, leaving Aeris alone in her thoughts....literally. "Embrace the Dark..." The elf seemed to go into a meditative state in her unconsciousness, allowing her body to rest.

< Longest post I've done, and it's all a dream... And I got art for Aeris. >

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 pm
The moment Cy was by her side she was a little shocked. He hadn't done so before when she was in the midst of her magic. She blinked up at him, though went into the embrace easily enough. But her eyes went back to the demon, though she still listened to the vampire. The next thing she knew she was actually beside the demon adn Cy was still telling her to rest. She finally did so, curling up nearly with Vincent, one ofh her hands gently touching him.

At last she started to drift into sleep, knowing that she needed it. She also knew that not only would the garden protect them, but she heard Cy's words to Cy. A small smile graced her lips as she fell ito oblivion.

Selsia was helped to her feet and nodded to the vampire. "I know what's gone on Cy. What I am trying to figure out is how i will have to handle it when they wake up. I don't know what Vincent will want more, vengence on me, or wandering again with his newfound freedom. But I will take your suggetion and go rest...just not in this immediate area." she took one more look at the ones sleeping adn then wandered to the other side of the garden and found a niche to sleep in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:19 pm
"Hm.. True that does concern me as well.. but i guess all we can do is wait and see what he does..." Cy said gently as he folded his arms and stood there, watching everyone sleep. As he watched he witnessed Vincents dolls, all eight coming out and surrounding him. They just sat down besides him and did nothing other than stare at him and occasionally at Cy.

After a few hours though the dolls did get bored and they started doing little things. Two of the dolls started brushing and braiding Calys hair, while two more did the same to Aeris...

Two others stayed near Vincent, while the other final two had gone over to Selsia and watched her our of curiosity.

"Well well, such curious behavior. No doubt you sense the change within your master... I wonder what you'll do now that he's free..." Cy muttered to himself as he waited for the girls and Vincent to wake up.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:06 am
Aeris was the first to awaken from her deep sleep, her unusual eyes opening to take in what was around her. Unusual were they, because now, mixed in with the amber, was a rich and dark, almost black, violet and the feline manner had become more pronounced. The elf felt tugging on her hair and turned over on her back, enough to see Cy, Vincent and Caly. The tugging seemed to disturb her a bit, causing her to arch her back to see what was behind her. A smile spread across the elf's lips as she laid back down, allowing the dolls to continue to play with her hair. "How long have I been out, Cy?" She asked, her voice very soft, highly unlike herself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:06 pm
CAly slept deeply and peacefully, though at one point she felt that something was physically happening to her. She struggled through the peace adn dreams that had settled in her mind until she was able to open her eyes. She was even closer to Vincent than she had started out, but that wasn't what had woken her up. There was something, or someone, playing with her hair.

She slowly turned her head to look and found two of Vincent's dolls right behind her. that's when she also saw that all of Vincent's dolls were out. She jumped, a flash of fright streaming through her, sitting up now, against Vincent enough to where she could feel his warmth seep into her back. She couldn't move anywhere else. "What...what do you want?!" she demanded softly.

She hadn't even noticed that Aeris was awake, all she knew was that she didn't want the dolls near her. Her power flowed through her, a steady hum, but sparked when her emotions did. For now her powers were linked directly to her emotions more so than they were before. She would have to spend a great deal of time learning to control the new powers...

Selsia still slept, though she subconsciously knew that the dolls were near her. They hadn't attempted her harm, so she didn't need to fully wake up.

((someone else needs to go bother Kenton.....or someone else from the Clan....))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:55 pm
((Why? -Ill post later-))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:40 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

((cuz we need new ideas in here...that and our clan leader....we're dying....))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:51 pm
Marsel_lilas
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

((cuz we need new ideas in here...that and our clan leader....we're dying....))
((Oh ive got new ideas lol it involves the dolls, Vi.... and Vincent of course and Aeris in the new future as well as Caly, but i have a paper to do ill post when i can))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games