Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 am

Raven closed her eyes in thought “For now I think a little walk to the Eiffel tower will do us wonders…” she took a deep breath and rose from her chair “Rumours’ have that as the next location to be sealed… I feel that time is against us, so the faster we check out this place the more we odds we gain in our favour” For a moment Raven watched the darkening clouds that brought with them the threat of rain. As a child the Eiffel tower had been a fascinating place to visit. For a split second Raven recalled the first time she had gone. She had spent most of the time clinging to her fathers leg, who had spent countless amounts of time trying to reassure the young Catherine that it was perfectly safe.
“Are you up for a short walk Aaliyah?”

Nathaniel listened to Kojiro as he explained the purpose of the tower like building. Nat reached for his phone and typed quickly before holding it out “I want to see it! Lets go and find it”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 am
Kojiro looked at him with a small sigh,"....I wouldnt know how to get there...without some srt of GPS im not much of a navigator, I would get lost in such a place I dont recognize any of these signs..." Kojiro scratched the back of his head as he realized exactly how lost he was in such a foreign place.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 am
((Fallen Phoenix))

Yup. Well, at least Kojiro seemed to have an idea of what the heck the tower was. Nat was enthusiastic as ever, and they still had no idea where the tower was. Benkei sighed and attempted to ask the shop owner where the tower was. The owner luckily knew some English. However, Benkei’s English wasn’t exactly perfect. At first, the owner thought Benkei was asking about the price of the mini Eiffel Tower. Benkei didn’t realize the shop owner was talking about price at first ether. Tsch. No, that’s not what I meant. If only someone who was more familiar with the culture would show up…. Maybe someone like Owen. At least, Benkei got the name of the mini model. Eiffel. Whatever that meant. Was it a term for something?

-------------------------------------------

((UNS - Amaya, Armand, Will))

Amaya nodded as she heard Amara. Okay… She grabbed Vincent’s hand and squeezed it for support for both of them. We’re going to be fine… Amaya thought to herself, trying to calm herself.
--------------------------------------------

“It was good meeting you as well, Demios,” the elderly lady said warmly as she looked at him and then Armand again.

Armand hadn’t left. He had been taken away to the UNS orphanage in Russia after supposedly no one wanted him. He did not know exactly when he had left his true home, just that it had been shortly after the fire and deaths. He smiled softly. “Hmm, good question…”

Madame Delacroix answered for Armand. She remembered when he had disappeared. “On his seventh birthday.” It wasn’t easy for her to say it either.

“I was taken to an orphanage and became employed by the UNS organization later, and that’s where I’ve been since then.” Armand finished without letting too many details out that Madame Delacroix really didn’t need to know. He figured she was hearing this for the first time, and she would have tons of questions, but knowing her, she would refrain from asking.

“Would you boys like some tea?” the Madame inquired, sensing some discomfort from Armand despite his lighthearted tone.
-----------------------------------

~Why so serious, Death? I’m on your side, pardner. It’ll only be fate if Life and God die. Now, keep it together, Tommy Kid.~ Or if Death and Satan died ….or if everyone relating to the Heralds and the Great Four just fell over and died. The Satan Owl didn’t need a painted face or a calling card to mess with others. He outdated the movie and the comic by eons. He wasn’t particularly pleased with Thomas’s words, but he didn’t show it. Well, it was always fun pissing people off. It usually made them more predictable and easier to deal with in multiple ways.

If the two presidents weren’t around, Will would have smirked in a certain manner and laughed at Thomas’s condition, but Thomas probably knew that. “Of course, Commander. Please concern yourself with more important matters at hand. Good evening.” The smile on the Satan Owl’s face was now a knowing smile, and it flashed to the presidents too before Will turned and began walking toward Roulin and Dante.

His phone suddenly rang as he went out of hearing range of the presidents. It was Itachi. He picked up and spoke softly. “Oh, weasel, bored, are you? Watch your people. Sh*t’s coming down on the Eiffel Tower.” Will hung up, not bothering to listen to anything else Itachi said.

Despite the distance of two football fields, the Satan Owl was closing in fast as he walked at a brisk rate, his hearing picking up the voices of Dante, Amara, and Roulin but not necessarily hearing everything they’re saying. The expression on his face was that of an amused smile, and it was quite convenient that the area was packed with crowds of people. If a fight broke out, “innocent” bystanders were definitely going to get hurt. I hear you... I’m coming… I see you….

((Will shall arrive at Dante/Roulin/Amara’s location in the next post. Neo, hope that call works for you because I wasn’t sure what to do.))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 am
(((So do I just jump right in?)))  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:58 am
(No, not yet. For now, it would be best to make another character. The Heralds don't really do much work until the next chapter which is mostly about them.)

Moli's eyes widened when Aeon told him each of her family member's names. The question 'does this girl not watch television?' rang throughout his mind. Didn't matter because now, revalations were about to be had. "That girl...Amara...she's alive Aeon. She just isn't on the correct side of this war." He took seat next to her and allowed the information to sink in before he continued further.

~~~

"Long story short, The Life Owl is the opposite of The Death Owl. The powers between the two are very identical, but where The Death Owl feeds off of death, The Life Owl feeds of life. Sad thing is, there needs to be alot of lively people around for The Life Owl to even notice his or her strength growing." Roulin looked back at Dante, then Amara. "This information just comes to me sometimes. I don't have to read anything...strange huh?" Roulin's eyes arrived back at Thomas who was now staring right back at him. The teen jumped back and his heart began to race with suprise and fear because if he could see him, undoubtedly he could see Dante and Amara who has yet to attack him.

~~~

"No. Not yet." Timothy replied to Sabrina. He was coming up a hill and the further he walked, the more people he could see. Of to his right was Roulin, Amara, Dante and a child he'd yet to see in action. He knew who he was already though. Knowing Owls was the perk of being a Herald. Further down the path was Will and Thomas. Somewhere here was Raven but still she couldn't be seen. "We will move during combat. During that time, kill as quickly as you can. Spare no Owl here today."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:43 am
Dante smiled and nodded. " That's it in a nutshell. " He raised an eyebrow when Roulin shuddered and leaped back. He glanced up towards the Eiffel Tower. " Aw. I see, " Dante's eyes began to turn black a sign to Thomas saying that if he wanted to fight then he and the dominions of Hell would be happy to participate. "Roulin, relax, you're not ready to kill him, not yet, but you still are the Life Owl you're power is the polar opposite of his. " He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone without taking his eyes away from Thomas. Dialing Noel's number he said. " Noel we may have a situation near the Eiffel Tower, be on the ready. " He hung up after that and placed the phone back in his pocket.

He glanced down at Vincent, the child was clearly an Owl but Dante didn't know what kind, e hadn't send an information team to investigate the new children Owls of the world in a long time. He just looked back at Thomas then to Will who was closing the distance. " Ah, so all 4 are here, excellent Paris will be a smoldering crater at this point. "

Lucien smiled and laughed a little. " Perhaps you're right. I suppose I do need help, I'm just to stubborn to realise it. " He looked into the sky. " I suppose I'll just add that to the list of flaws I have. " He gently ran his fingers through his black hair. " You want, an end to this awful war. What a noble wish. One that you share with the entire Owl community. In my own crazy way I'm trying to stop it, I guess I'm not doing my job very well, Another thing Che and I share. " He said softly. His hair gently falling into his eyes.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:10 pm
Demios frowned as he herd how Armand left. He closed his eyes for a moment thinking until he herd her ask if they wanted tea. He opened his eyes and frowned. He wanted to go, but he was worried about Roulin and the others. He grabbed Armands arm lightly "I'd love to but I think we should be going we have friends waiting for us" He said trying to give Armand the hint that he had contacted Roulin. "It was nice meeting you we'll have to see each other again soon" He said in a friendly tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm
((UNS - Armand.))

Armand got the hint, but not necessarily that Roulin was the one that Demios had spoken to. “Merci, Madame Delacroix, but as Demi says, we should get going. It was nice seeing you again. Please take care,” the red head said to the elderly lady.

The shop owner nodded understandingly with a smile. “Well, stay safe in this mad world of ours,” the lady replied.

Armand grinned. ”You too. Don’t worry about us. We’ll be back to bother you some time.” Was that a hint of sarcasm in Delacroix’s words? He shrugged and followed Demios out of the shop. Once outside, he asked Demios, "Did something happen?"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 pm
Aimee had been with the group the entire time, just back behind everyone. She had been dazing in and out, her month seemed to go by so slow in terms with everything else. The woman watched people move, listened to them speak and watched Roulin and his reactions. Her hand went onto Roulin's shoulder, trying to calm him down and relax him, but by feeling his muscles tense it wasn't going to help that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:35 pm
Roulin placed his hand atop Aimee's. His palm was cold and somewhat sweaty. He was anxious. Now that he was on Thomas's radar, he had a huge problem to deal with. "This place won't become a crater. Me and you are here Dante. We can keep this place safe." Roulin assured both himself and his former leader. The Life Owl stood from his chair, no longer shaking from Thomas's view. Something about him was off and maybe he could use that to his advantage. "C'mon Aimee. We need a better vantage point." Roulin looked back at Dante, then held a stare at Amara before teleporting off to a closer, but concealed location.

~~~

Thomas watched Roulin vanish before his eyes. He could still sense him, but once again, his location wasn't pinpointed. Will moving toward where Roulin once was wasn't going to get them any closer.

Will, stop. Roulin just 'ported somewhere else...because our dear Amara didn't do anything to stop him, it's up to you now. Thomas looked over to the president who was leaning toward him, but was somewhat repelled by his odor. He whispered to Thomas that it was now time to begin sealing the basement of the Eiffle Tower. At the dead center of tower's base was a square shaped hole. It was a twenty foot drop and at the bottom, it is believed that an artifact was there. The Death Owl turned and with the president and the leader of the french republic in tow, they walked toward the hole. If you find anyone that's not on our team, strike with the intent to kill. Relay this to Amara and her pet when you see her. Also, let her know me and her are going to have a lil' talk later.

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 pm
((UNS - Will - I assumed that Dante was the only one that wasn't teleported. If that's wrong ,let me know and I'll edit.))

Before Will could reach Roulin, the Life Owl and the red haired girl he was with had disappeared. Thomas’s voice sounded in his head. Teleported. He smirked. ~Will do, Tom.~ It was unfortunate that Dante was right in front of him. First things first. He nodded to Amara and began to speak calmly, relaying Thomas’s message like a robot in jest of Thomas's manner of narrow mindedness. .

“Amara, Thomas will speak with you later. We have our orders to kill anyone who isn’t with the UNS on sight including …” Will glanced over at Dante. “…him, but leave him to me. Now, go with Vincent and Amaya and take out anyone you happen to see...”

The Satan Owl turned to face his successor, his tone lightening a little yet with some sarcasm. “Well, hello, Tattered. You heard me loud and clear. Seems I’ll have to send you to hell now unless you get your a** out of here in the next thirty seconds…” Will smirked. He motioned to the area around them. "Or else Eiffel's turning into a sh*thole, and it'll be your f***ing head at the top."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 pm
Demios looked at Armand once they got out of the shop and frowned "Roulin contacted me while we were in there...he's here and I believe the UNS is here as well" He said. He held onto Armands arm lightly "I think Roulin needs me and I also think that our trip is over" He said sadly. He looked down feeling sad, but at the same time he was glad for having gotten the chance to spend time with Armand. He hugged his old friend "Promise me you'll take care of yourself, I don't want to have to worry about you in the UNS" He said.

(I'll let you post before Demi runs off I warn you though I plan to make his exit....strange.... >.< )  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:23 pm
((UNS - Armand- Chris, strange? Sounds good to me. Hah.))

Armand nodded. "Hmm.... I see. Well, maybe that's what all that buzz was about at the Eiffel Tower area," the red head remarked with a smile. He understood what Demios meant. This trip had indeed come to an end without much more information sought out about Demios's "ailment." "Take care, Demi. I'll be fine. I promise. You too, alright? And take care of Rou." The scientist smiled and gave him a hug. Well, if the UNS is here, it shouldn't be too hard to find them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 pm
((Heralds: Sydney --> with Tim, L, and Sabrina))

As with Sabrina and L, Syd silently followed Timothy up what seemed to her to be a hill. Though she could not really see anything, Sydney could not know what they were looking down on. But she assumed that from this vantage point they would be looking down at the Eiffel Tower and where all the watched Owls appeared to be gathering at this point. She heard what Tim said about diving in once the fighting started and kill every Owl on all the teams that they saw. Sydney held back a sigh. Why try that method when the incident in Australia failed to do anything?

===

((Russia: Kate --> with Lucien))

Kate listened to Lucien's replies, still watching him with that sad expression she had for most of her life now. "Flaws are a part of every day life. They are what we cannot change." She remarked in a fatalistic tone, and yet at the same time, Kate made the sentences sound rather poetic.

"Ah, Che Presdiomini..." Kate murmured as she heard what the man said about him being similar to Che. When she had been a part of the Russian owl program, Kate had seen a whole bunch of information on the Owls other countries claimed to have, especially the UNS organization, so she knew most of the faces who were affiliated with it. She did not comment on the fact that Lucien already knew that she wished for the war and death to end. Instead, she paid more attention to what he said about the insane way he was trying to stop the war. "By killing every Owl you see? A circle of death is the way you plan to end the war...."

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 pm
(Alright maybe not so much Strange as Awkward sorry if it bothers you but I thought it would be interesting)

Demios looked at Armand "I promise too...if you notice anything strange going on in the UNS please leave I don't want them hurting you for me" He said. He then stepped back "I'm going to miss you Armand" He said. He looked at Armand for a moment before stepping foreward and kissing him. Demios then stepped back and frowned "Sorry....I...I got to go" He said. He then turned and ran off as quick as he could. He wasn't sure what came over him but all he could worry about now was finding Roulin and the others.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games