Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:51 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXxxx Miriana Methinao xxxXX

Miriana looked at the big demon with red hair and sighed. She did not want to get involved at all but she sighed and stood up. "Your free already, just go, not all fights are worth it Armagedon, especially ones you will most likely lose, and you other two.. hmph squabling over one creature, no wonder my race didnt let the males into leadership positions." With that she hide her weapons again and ran off. She ran out of the graveyard now. She needed another calm dark, or serene place to calm her mind.

{Out Of Character: Hmm not sure where to go now lol and there its fixed}

{Exit}  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 pm
tiny14xx

"Likely what-?" the demon blinked then snarled at her. "Who the hell are you to tell me that I'll lose, kid?" he demanded, enraged. "Why the hell don't you say that to my face, eh?" Noticing her leave, Armageddon scoffed and turned away. "Hmph. A race with only women like her? I'd hate to be in an elevator filled with 'em."
Spotting the boy getting dangerously close to him, Armageddon winced and brought up his bladed arm. He grunted as metal clashed with metal; again, he barely blocked the scythe, but his blade had only slammed against the staff of the scythe. The demon hissed under his breath as he felt the tip of the curved blade of the scythe slice at his arm.

Lyethilana

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 pm
Awesome nerd

โ‰Ž ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–— โ‰Ž
User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar kept his eyes on the other demon, not really caring for the girl at the moment. He had to options, he could either continue to apply pressure and put all his strength into his scythe or he could push away and prepare for a different attack. "This would be easier if you just coorperated with the doc. He just wants to use you to lure someone to him and that is all. He just needs you as bait." Caesar applies a little pressure, noticing how the tip of the blade had reached the demon's arm. "I will admit that charging at you like a moron was a stupid move though...but he is most likely a human so it is to be expected that he do something stupid." Caesar's gaze turns to the doctor for a moment, making sure that he was still alright before turning his gaze back to the demon, awaiting his response.

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:17 pm
tiny14xx

Armageddon winced as he felt the blade sunk more into his wound, but he started to show some kind of emotion when he heard the kid speak. "'Doc'?" he muttered with his eyes narrowed. Flickering his red eyes over, Armageddon saw Fields from a distance, leaned against a tombstone while watching them. He looked familiar, but.....
"Oh hell no." the red-haired demon grunted and turned back to the other demon, moving his left arm. "I ain't lettin' another doctor touch me." he snarled as another blade slid out of his left sleeve. He moved it forward towards the demon's stomach.

Lyethilana

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:33 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar made no move to block him, flinching when the blade hit him in the stomach. It took him a moent to collect himself before he shook his head. "He doesn't want to touch you. He wants you to jus stand there and look pretty so he can lure a scientist who is after you, one that has every intention of picking you apart." Caesar coughs up a little blood, his breathing a little heavy as smoke seaps from his wound as it did from his mouth earlier. "I really don;t feel like fighting over something that can eaily be handled another way."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:52 pm
tiny14xx

He had to admit, this kid was impressive, or amazingly reckless, to stay and take the hit. Armageddon himself felt the blade sink in some more due to his lunge. "Nice try, kid," he grunted. "But doctor's an' me, we don't see eye to eye."

Lyethilana

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar snickers before coughing up more blood, the blacish liquid running down the side of his mouth. "I understand that, but do you think that me, another demon, would put myself through this if it wasn't legit? This guy has something against the doc after you and apparently wants him dead, the only use you have for him is to be bait." More coughing and more smoke. "I wouldn't risk this much if I didn't believe him, he would be dead by now if that was the case."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:22 pm
tiny14xx

Armageddon just snarled. "Don't give me that crap, kid" he spat, applying pressure to the blade slammed against the scythe to push it back. "I don't care about other demons and that crap. You all think you're high and mighty because you can light a fire without using a lighter. Pah! Just useless, all of you." Glancing back at the doctor that had his eyes trained on him, Armageddon clenched his jaw and glared at the other demon again. "How the hell can I be sure that you're not some experiment of his, eh?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar fell to his knees when the demon pushed on the scythe, using the large weapon to lift himself back up as he cluthed his stomach. "I am a shadow demon who keeps to himself. I respect no one and answer to no one yet here I am, helping some guy I met not even 10 minutes ago." Caesar looks over to the other demon with a weary smirk, one that was faltering slowly. "You may be able to tell whther I am telling the truth or not but if it doesn't go the way that I said it hould, you could always kill him, I won't stop you." Caesar takes a deep breath as he dops his hand from his wound and prepares himself in case the other demon attacked. "But right now, I promised to help and my pride is too great to let me go back on my word. I won't stop until you are catured or dead, what happens next is completely up to you."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:54 pm
tiny14xx

Armageddon narrowed his eyes as he stared down at the weakening boy, although his arm wasn't doing to well either. The blade sticking out of his left arm sank back up, but the right stayed. He tilted his head back to look back at the doctor, and after a few seconds he looked back down at the boy, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Fine then, kid." he said and smirked, a black flame shooting around his legs. "I'll be seein' ya." Giving the other demon a mock salute, Armageddon smirked wickedly as the flames shot over his own body. By the times the flames had dispersed, the red-haired demon was no longer around.
He escaped.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar woulde tracked the other demon and would have chased after him but with his condition, he would only do more bad than good. With a groan, Caesar forces his feet to move and makes his way over to the doctor, kneeling before him as an arm cluthced his stomach. He knew what to expect from the doctor, knew that the man wold be angry with him for letting him get away and figured that he would yell and swipe at him before taking off because that was just the kind of guy he seemed like. Despite knowing that, the man's condition was bad as well so Caesar wanted to make sure he was alright. "Are you okay?."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:22 pm
tiny14xx

Surprisingly, though, the doctor seemed relatively calm albeit the scowl that was his usual expression. "Ein am fine." he assured, though the wince he had said otherwise. "Just un few cracked ribs." He glanced at the bleeding wound on the boy. "Vhat happened?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
User Image

Caesar was surprised that the doctor was not yelling and striking him but just shook it off. When he was about to respond, Caesar was cut off by more coughing, laughing slightly as he cracked an eye opened in the man's direction. Surprisingly, Caesar smiled, looking rather weak. "He stabbed me and took off, I ijured his arm pretty back but wasn't able to strike another blow. Sorry...he got away for now."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 pm
tiny14xx

But the doctor didn't seem to listen, he appeared to be more preoccupied with the demon's wounds. He moved one hand and outstretched a hand to face the ground, where a tiny black hole appeared beneath his hand. This was an ability he had that surpassed his rival's. His rival may be better at regeneration and the formation of other objects, but Dr. Fields had the ability to manipulate black holes. There were literally thousands of black holes in the spot they stood alone, each of them as miniature as atoms. What Fields could do was enlarge them and hold his own objects in them, like storage units for anytime at anyplace. The objects he pulled out now were tools used for surgeons - syringes, medical liquids, etc.
Fields walked over to Caesar and slapped away his hands, examining the wound more clearly. He pulled out medical spray from a black hole and sprayed it against the wound, cleaning it out. "It's fine." he muttered under his breath while tending to the wound. "There is un reason Herr Doktor vanted him so badly."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games