Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 am
Yujiku punched the ground. " she cheated on me!" Kino cryed
" so did he..." they both were deeply mad now. Momiji was mad too, he didn't like that. " I need the demon council!" Growled yujiku. " what if sir bob cheated on katiana..... what about the other girls?" Kino cryed. Momiji breathed in fire and set a tree on fire. " oops, " he said. Yujiku started laughing. " stop crying... we don't need them.. were suppose to date our own kind anyway. Forget them." Yujiku said. But he was hurting still.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

BOB

Bob, who looked much different then, seemed to rise out of the ground about twenty feet away from the small group. <******** my head hurts." he muttered, holding his head slightly.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 am
Katiana appeared. " what a waste. Foolish little beings " she said. Yujiku and momiji roared and their clones died. Kino punched the floor makeing a earth quake appear somewher and killed her clone. " that vacation we took was nice, I mean we got more power and killed a few demons from the council, we have more power they just couldn't scence it." Said tomoyokai. " we also killed our. Other so were on the most wanted powerful demons list. " said molina. " we can not let anyone be stronger, we have to damage that ray guy. " said tomoyokai. Kino looked down. " no, let that idiot live, please." Said kino. Katiana lookd down scenceing somthing. " ...is he here?" Her question made her stomach flutter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 am
Melissa walked up slowly as she looked at momiji "jasmin loves you and she needs you she regrets it she is in crontrol as much as she is going to get now go to her and yujiku jewel didnt realize it until it was to late she had just had her sister almost kill her and needed confort and well im guessing my best guess it jade used mind power on her since she is vunerable right now" she said it was the most she had ever said at once as she gripped one hand and held out another holding kanji jewels small mouse as she looked into the eyes and saw they were black and blue the color yujikus hair had been when jewel had founf out she loved him not red like rays showing even though she didnt know it she still loved yujiku in her heart  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

BOB

Bob looked around, seeing some people, they were familiar, he just couldn't pinpoint who they were. 'Do I know them?' he asked himself, receiving only five responses. To be completely honest, he couldn't remember where he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 am
Katiana nodded " go yujiku and momiji." They listened and dissapeared. Katiana felt strange, ' why is that?' She finaly noticed. ' bob..' her heart cracked.. she had scenced it. She walked up to him though. " hello." She said as she kept her eyes cleared from tears
" my, so handsome...." as she looked at him
'My beloved.
.'.

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 am
Melissa ignored bob and looked at the grl "it is because she changed from natural to somthing that is feared by her family that is called roayal and that is somhing that no one knows if it is good or bad she could go either way and well i dont know what her sisters want and shes scared of geing bad since it kills everyone she cares about" she whispered softly  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:19 am
User Image

BOB

Bob blinked as one of the people walked up to him. "Uh... Hi." He said, looking puzzled. "Sorry, but who are you?" He asked.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 am
kino looked at the girl, "So thats what happened?" * Katiana felt hurt. " Im your.... friend." She said. ' A new life doesnt deserve disasters.' She thought to herself. She hugged him. ' Oh please remember....' Was all she wanted to think. ' Bob, oh bob, how i missed you, bob, weve gotten tronger, our kids... oh our kids are all grown up... kinda... bob... please....' In her head she cried but on the outside all she could show was alittle pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:35 am
Melissa looked blankly as she patted katianas shoulder and looked at kino "yes that is what happened" she whispered her voice drifting off as she started to go back into her silent state  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 am
Doktar Hobo 2
User Image

BOB

Bob was still confused, not knowing why she hugged him. "Friend? I don't have friends though..." He mumbled, really confused. The only thing he remembered was being in hell for quite a long time. He gave up most of his souls for special powers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 am
Katiana backed away. " You used to have friends." * Kino looked down. "Thank you for telling us." Then she looked at bob, " You used to be in love with the most beautifulest girl, in my opinion, in the world, you had kids with her, and you were married, i think. but youve forgotten it all, havent you, youve forgoteen the good times.....youve forgotten your family...." she said to him. Her pinkish hair sparkled. Kaianas red hair blazed alittle. Kino looked at melissa and smiled. "Your quite pretty." She said.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 am
Melissa blushed her cheeks matching her hair and eyes "th-thank you as do both of you" she said softly looking down  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

BOB

"The voices were my friends for a while... But I sold them." Bob said, probably sounding quite crazy. 'Kids?' he thought, giving them an odd look.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 am
kino giggled. " Thank you." She said. Tomoyokai looked up, she was daydreaming about food. " Oh yes yes she is... I wonder if that cousin of yours will come and fall for her.... hes such a boy." Tomoyokai said thinking of yujikus so called twin/ best friend.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games