Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:13 pm
(then being a swamp dwealer i will go mess with those who are looking into the swamp.)
(viper is due this weekend. but i aint sure.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:12 pm
I blushed slighty, even though it couldn't been seen below my fur, but I could feel it. I turned my head away, hoping the look in my eyes wouldn't let him know my face had turned pink.

"It is always nice to have company, especially when you are not a solitary creature." I said. I flicked my tail around behind me, all nine feet of it, from nerves.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 pm
"Yea...it's the first time I've had constant company, that wasn't my master." He said, looking at her and seeing her flicking her tail. "But my master died three weeks after taking me....soon I'll have to do the same."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm
I cocked my head to the side, "Was he old?" I could think of no other reason for someon to pass so quickly after taking on a student, so to speak.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:52 pm
"No...I killed him." He said, sadden by that thought. "He just attacked and I bit through his neck. It was all a test to him...to see if I was ready. Old b*****d was the closest thing to family for me...even though he never treated me like part of his."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm
-priest just sat on a tree, just watching and thinking while holding his item in his hands while in deep thought-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:55 am
My eyes widened in shock, "Why would someone test another like that? Did he not want to live anymore?" I shook my head. "I am sorry I do not understand; the concept is just so foreign."

Then I stopped babbling as one thought crossed my mind, would he do the same thing? Force his apprentice to kill him as a test? I did not dare to ask that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 am
"Don't worry...I guess...he wanted to teach me to never let my guard down, because anyone could be a threat....or maybe that's the old bastards way of saying I'm tired of living. I don't know." He stood and walked around the cave. "Everything he thought me are in these crystals. The packs history, combat styles, and the old magic that flows through these lands. I still think he was just a crazy old fool, but sometimes I miss him."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:26 pm
I could remember a few others whom I had not gotten along with well, but now that they were gone, I was saddened. I was also vengeful, but I knew I would not be able to do anything about it by myself. And the wolves seemed to have enough problems of their own.

"It is hard losing the ones you are closest to. Although, I guess, he was the only one you were allowed to be around." I spoke quietly, not wanting to offend him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm
"Yea...him and now others. I'm....really happy you walked into my cave." He smiled alittle as he moved closer to her and looked at the ground before looking at her. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like.....and you can do whatever you want, even visit the wolves' den."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 am
I looked down at the ground, trying to hide my face and happiness. "I guess it is more than a coincidence, that I found it. I had been wandering for weeks before I even caught the scent of wolves. I'm not so sure the others would welcome me as quickly as you have." I glanced up at him and his two-toned eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 am
"They will...as long as you have a wolf with you at first. There's a secret enterance to the den through here." He walked to the cave's wall and pushed away a large rock, reveiling a second cave. "I've used this way so I can watch them without joining them....Would you like to come?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm
-looking at a crystal in his hands- "i wonder what they would say if they knew........"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm
"You want me to... eavesdrop?" I was a little shocked that he would do that, but then again, he was their guardian. But it would be odd for me to be there, wouldn't it? "I'm not sure." I said, staying where I was. "I don't know if it would be good, considering they would immediately smell me."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games