Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
XD I love it!! lol

Yes, that was hilarious. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 pm
AngelaAshford
In Umbrella We Trust
XD I love it!! lol

again, thankyou, now any other ideas?  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:53 pm
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
In Umbrella We Trust
XD I love it!! lol

Wesker: The Dog Groomer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
In Umbrella We Trust
XD I love it!! lol

Wesker: The Dog Groomer
That'll be harer than the last one...I'll try, but I can't promise anythign.  

Alkaizer87

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:02 pm
Huh.

So did we already discuss the existence of Sherry Birkin in this thread? I, for one, am STOKED for her return. My thoughts are as follows: The Chick At the Hotel In The Red Night Gown can't be Sherry. I'm not picking up any "Sherry Vibes" there. Then there's the theory that the chick in the water tank is Sherry. This theory has been disproved by an internet persona who says that it is JILL, on account of (from his sources) you have to fight Jill twice in the game. Omg. Then also: the theory she's that bird lady running around with the bad a** cloak.

We all know that she's going to be in RE 5. That s**t is all over the internet. But what role will she play? My theory: sherry, after be imprisoned by infamous Wesker has been some what brain washed by her captors, thus turning her into a potential VILLAIN. Throughout her apearances in the game she becomes a dynamic character, eventually taking CHRIS'S SIDE, because that's what all the good sterotypical villains do, they switch sides for lulz and for more fandom on the internet. D:

I apologize if this was already discussed. I just had to find an outlet. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Actually I don't think it was discussed.

Or people just don't care enough to remember. :XP: Now, seeing as how Wesker was a good villain, but now he's stereotypical, does that mean he's gonna join Chris as well? "Chris, I've been thinking about what I've done to you and... I want to help you. D: *bends over, leather suit and all*"  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:38 pm
Actually Canas, it was discussed, a looooooong while back, so it is irrelevant and should be discussed now.

I'm not going to invest in this game, but I'll be curious to see how epic the fail is. It'll take a miracle for me to want to play this game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:54 pm
Locust Girl
Huh.

So did we already discuss the existence of Sherry Birkin in this thread? I, for one, am STOKED for her return. My thoughts are as follows: The Chick At the Hotel In The Red Night Gown can't be Sherry. I'm not picking up any "Sherry Vibes" there. Then there's the theory that the chick in the water tank is Sherry. This theory has been disproved by an internet persona who says that it is JILL, on account of (from his sources) you have to fight Jill twice in the game. Omg. Then also: the theory she's that bird lady running around with the bad a** cloak.

We all know that she's going to be in RE 5. That s**t is all over the internet. But what role will she play? My theory: sherry, after be imprisoned by infamous Wesker has been some what brain washed by her captors, thus turning her into a potential VILLAIN. Throughout her apearances in the game she becomes a dynamic character, eventually taking CHRIS'S SIDE, because that's what all the good sterotypical villains do, they switch sides for lulz and for more fandom on the internet. D:

I apologize if this was already discussed. I just had to find an outlet. 3nodding
My thoughts were the same when I first witnessed the girl in the trailer, but now I'm also curious where is Sherry and who the young woman is. I doubt Capcom will let on any clues until the release date. My biggest concern is, what, or where the hell is Jill. All I can gather is she's buried 6 ft under and that can't be good at all. sweatdrop  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:48 am
NotteRequiem
Actually Canas, it was discussed, a looooooong while back, so it is irrelevant and should be discussed now.

I'm not going to invest in this game, but I'll be curious to see how epic the fail is. It'll take a miracle for me to want to play this game.

Agreed. My biggest fear is that Capcom are going to try and out-do themselves like they did with the last game. D: There's going to be more screwy plot twists, new characters, and lame-o monsters for even the noobiest of fans to will know what to do with. But come on. You HAVE to buy it. Just because. Just because it's probably the most anticipated game in the series so far, me thinks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:51 am
MM-212 Beta
My thoughts were the same when I first witnessed the girl in the trailer, but now I'm also curious where is Sherry and who the young woman is. I doubt Capcom will let on any clues until the release date. My biggest concern is, what, or where the hell is Jill. All I can gather is she's buried 6 ft under and that can't be good at all. sweatdrop

Jill was one of the better characters, so I doubt they'll just kill 'er off like that. She was the main meal ticket for RE back in the day, after all.

But srsly: Jill, a villain? surprised  

Locust Girl

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:53 am
Canas Renvall
Actually I don't think it was discussed.

Or people just don't care enough to remember. :XP: Now, seeing as how Wesker was a good villain, but now he's stereotypical, does that mean he's gonna join Chris as well? "Chris, I've been thinking about what I've done to you and... I want to help you. D: *bends over, leather suit and all*"

I'm actually willing to bet money on Wesker dying in 5. But then again, he'll probably come back because of the fail of Capcom and become a super-SUPER Wesker: undead times two! Holy man! Now THAT will spark some moar fanbase!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:02 am
Wooh! RE5! Here's one so not a noob who's clamoring for it! I just beat RE2, 3, and 4 again last week to prepare for it!

But I don't want to spoil anything for myself.  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:24 pm
Locust Girl
You HAVE to buy it. Just because. Just because it's probably the most anticipated game in the series so far, me thinks.

If it's ever the case that popularity mirrors quality, then Halo 3 is the best game ever created and all who disagree shall burn. :XP:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Locust Girl
Then there's the theory that the chick in the water tank is Sherry. This theory has been disproved by an internet persona who says that it is JILL, on account of (from his sources) you have to fight Jill twice in the game. Omg. Then also: the theory she's that bird lady running around with the bad a** cloak.

WHA?!? eek I question your sources. What internet persona is this? *Googles* HAWUT?!? It's Jill! H'oh my COD! SPOILER ALERT

Okay, sorry. That was bad. Anyway, I researched this myself. I remember seeing Jill's tombstone at the end of one of the trailers, but didn't really take it that she was seriously dead. I thought it had been pretty much confirmed that the girl in the tube was Sherry, but now after researching... the Jill theory seems like it makes more sense. I mean, the girl in the tube kind of does look like Jill... But I don't want to fight her! I don't want to kill Jill! gonk They can't make me! And I really hope she's not the bird lady in the stupid cloak. -_-  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Thee Stranger
Locust Girl
Then there's the theory that the chick in the water tank is Sherry. This theory has been disproved by an internet persona who says that it is JILL, on account of (from his sources) you have to fight Jill twice in the game. Omg. Then also: the theory she's that bird lady running around with the bad a** cloak.

WHA?!? eek I question your sources. What internet persona is this? *Googles* HAWUT?!? It's Jill! H'oh my COD! SPOILER ALERT

Okay, sorry. That was bad. Anyway, I researched this myself. I remember seeing Jill's tombstone at the end of one of the trailers, but didn't really take it that she was seriously dead. I thought it had been pretty much confirmed that the girl in the tube was Sherry, but now after researching... the Jill theory seems like it makes more sense. I mean, the girl in the tube kind of does look like Jill... But I don't want to fight her! I don't want to kill Jill! gonk They can't make me! And I really hope she's not the bird lady in the stupid cloak. -_-

*pats his back.* We all wish not too. Maybe after you beat her later she'll become good, you know "knocking some semse" into her thing. Or maybe if it's device that's controlling her maybe Chris or Sheva finally figure out a way to remove. It's all possible, bencause I know for a fact that they'll murder capcom remployees if they let Kill die in game or of screen.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games