Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:22 am
Cecilia leaned back on her hands as she listened to what Roulin had to say. She could see that he was trying to think of a way to speak calmly about what had happened. Her eyes never left face as he spoke. Yet the more he revealed, the more concerned she became. Did this really happen? Was part of it really her fault? She did agree that Timothy deserved to suffer, but not like this. She did not agree with what Roulin had done, but she also understood the anger he must've felt as well. What could she say to make him feel better? The young cosmic owl closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out. She then moved closer to him and slipped her arms around him, pulling him into a comforting embrace. It was the best thing she could do. "There is a reason for everything that happens. Whether it is good or bad, it's always there. The best thing you can do is try to overcome it and we'll be here to help you every step of the way," she said softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 am
Roulin's arms were at his side when Cecilia took him into her's. He hadn't expected that reaction from her. Honestly, it was one of the last things he expected for her to do. Whether it was to console him or to show true, genuine care, he didn't know. All there was for him to do now was to respond and reciprocate. Warmly, he lifted his arms and embraced her. Resting his head against her shoulder and his hands at her side, Roulin spoke out to his enabler in a calmly gracious tone. "Thanks for that Cecilia...I guess I'll know in due time what to do about it. If I can keep myself from absorbing your power, I can keep myself from becoming a monster..." Still though, the thought was there and it wasn't anything he could do about it right now.

The drive for power was something that everyone had, but Roulin, just as well as Lucien now, knew he had the means to acquire it. Cecilia was his weakness now and the struggling leader knew that Timothy knew this. Everyone at this point probably did. If he was going to protect both her, Demios and everyone else he knew and loved, then he'd need more power...the thought was pushed to the side and Roulin, evading it, embraced the young blue Cosmic Owl slightly tighter now. Closing his dark, night tinged purple eyes, Roulin softly started to speak into Cecilia's ear, "Did I ever tell you about my original power? It allowed me to feel emotions...how you feel is how I feel. I feel like I'm hiding something else. Another secret...you can tell me now if you want to."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 am
Cecilia held Roulin close for a few moments, comforting him. She felt his arms tighten around her, then heard the words he spoke. His original power allowed him to feel emotions? Did that mean he could feel her underlying sadness that she always carried around with her, yet always hid under smiles and laughter? Because Roulin had told her one of his deepest secrets, Cecilia felt that it was only right that she told him hers. But in order to tell him, she needed to be looking at him. She reluctantly pulled away from the embrace and took a deep breath, trying to keep her voice as steady as possible as she spoke. "Well, you remember me telling you that I had a boyfriend in the past, right? Well, we were very serious. So serious in fact that I became pregnant with his child. I was about eighteen at the time. My boyfriend said that he would help me raise our child. However, what I didn't count on was my abilities. You see, my powers are always continuously increasing. It doesn't really affect me physically, but the physical strain it put on the child that was growing inside of me was too much, but she managed to survive for those nine months until it came time for me to deliver." This was when Cecilia's voice began to break and tears welled underneath her eyelids. "Th-The doctors did everything they could for her. They t-tried performing a C-section, but by the time they had gotten the baby out, i-it was too late. The increase in my powers had been too much for her small frail body. M-My boyfriend ended up calling me a monster...a murderer and leaving me." Cecilia hesitated for a few moments before lifting the hem of her shirt to reveal a thin scar going horizontally across her torso. "I see this scar everyday. It's a reminder of the fact that I murdered an innocent life, my own flesh and blood." With those words, Cecilia broke down into uncontrollable sobs, something which she never did. Her shoulders shook heavily as tears streamed down her azure cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 am
Roulin's heart remained steady throughout Cecilia's recollection of her past, but as she broke down, he could feel himself breaking down inside as well. The feeling of being betrayed by someone you once loved and having them shun you because of something completely out of your power and will. To the girl, it wasn't fair to burden her with such guilt...to leave her broken and alone. It was things like this that lead to Raven's and Soliel's way of thinking. Amongst the whirlwind of emotions that swirled within the young cerulean owl, would found one that he could relate to. It was disappointment. Disappointment in people and their lack of will. Cecilia was a strong girl Roulin thought. There was only one she could do to disappoint him and that was give up. When the girl before him broke out into tears, Roulin lifted her eyes to his by placing a finger beneath her chin. With his thumb, he dried away trails that the tears she shed trace. "Listen," he began softly and amiably, "You're not a murderer. In fact, if anything, you're a life-saver. I'm sure that before you met me, you did many things to atone for whatever it was you thought you may have done. Even if it was your fault, or something completely out of your hands. That guy...that guy's heart was weak. Disgustingly weak. For him to call you a monster is...ridiculous. Monsters don't try to save an island from falling into the ocean. Monsters don't fight for the good of man. That scar shouldn't remind you of what could've been, it should remind you of what you've been through and what you've come from."

The sympathetic owl fondly smoothed the girl's cheek with a stroke of his right hand. Into her eyes he stared, smiling promisingly as wiped away the last of her tears. Bringing his forhead to her's, his began to speak again, though in a much softer tone than before. "And now that you're with us...with me...I promise, you won't have to worry about the past anymore. I'll be by your side as we move into the future."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:34 am
Cecilia's glistening eyes met Roulin's as he lifted her chin up with his finger. She closed her eyes to his gentle touch as he wiped away her tears. She listened to the comforting words that he spoke to her. He didn't see her as a monster. Cecilia's heart filled with joy at this. She slowly opened her eyes as she felt his forehead press against hers. His hand felt wonderful against her cheek. She could feel his warm breath upon her face as he spoke to her. She knew that he was trying to console her. The promise he made meant a lot to her. She hoped that it was a promise that would stay. Cecilia had been promised many things before, yet those promises were always broken like fragile pieces of glass. Cecilia's lips formed a soft smile. "Th-Thank you for not judging me so harshly. And thank you for staying by my side despite all that has happened." As she gazed into his eyes, she realized that she truly cared about him. A deep blush touched her cheeks. Yet, how did he feel about her? Here he was, holding her, comforting her...but how did he truly feel?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:06 am
"Only he without sin can judge you Cecilia," Roulin whispered to his now even closer friend, "and I'm not going to leave you. Not for something like that." The talk was over now. For a few moments, Roulin sat by Cecilia's side with his head against her's. The hand that gently carressed the saddened girl's face had remained in it's position. His fingers though had found themselves tangled within the white tressles of Cecilia's silvery strands. His eyes were staring deep down into her's. Feeding from her own emotions, he didn't want to look away. He didn't want to part with her and he didn't want to leave her side. His free hand made it's wat to her's. Without thinking of it, he laced his fingers with her's and his smile brightened. When his eyes finally leveled off giving him an almost drowzy look, he paused...another emotion crossed him. It wasn't one he expected, nor was it one he was prepared for, yet he could feel his grip on her hand tightening little by little. As strongly as we wanted to deny it, he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to hold her until the sun arose. Was his original ability back, or was this something that he actually wanted? Closing his eyes now, Roulin whispered to her a question that he hoped she'd understand. "Cecilia...if I've intruded, please, stop me from doing so any further, but I must know. Do you like me as more than just a partner?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:08 am
Amara looked at Lucien as he seemed to be proposing a departure. Right now though? NO matter how strong Lucien may have thought he was, it would be dumb to seperate at this time. She looked at him with a scowl. "What do you mean take care and be safe? Where the hell are you going? she asked in a more frustrated tone. "People just came to kill all of us, and now you're just going to leave me?" she asked him.

"I've never really questioned none of your methods....but still....I need you right now" she confessed. She then looked away as she stared into the sky. "Besides where am I supposed to go? What if we're captured, my mental abilities are useless against them as long as they were those damn helmets, so there's nowhere I can really hide" she added. She was actually irritated with him and the fact that he felt he had to leave. This wasn't in her vision almost two years ago.

"So I see things are worse than what they seem" a man with a stern tone could be heard from the island that Noel and company was on. A man with black hair and monocle could be seen as he poured some scotch into his glass. He appeared to be in his 50's as he sighed. "It seems things were so simple in our day dear, now look how things have went to the s**t hole my dear" he said. His name was Sebastian Vanilli, Amara and Aeon's father who soon took a seat by the fire to wait for their guest.

"I figured this much dear, from the thoughts that are occuring from different points of the world, it seems that every team is in dire trouble" a female voice could be heard. A blonde older woman stood near Sebastian as she adjusted her glasses. "I had a vision of this when I was a young girl but I never knew what to make of it...damn psychic abilities, sometimes, I wonder what was the purpose of being born with them and you can't completely understand them" she admitted. This woman was Evelynn Vanilli, Amara's mother and the world's only Omnipath. "I see that neither of our daughter's are here...it's a shame...I would have wanted to see them...reading their minds and observing from a distance is quite a tease and just not the same....I see that Aeon has a boyfriend, a Moli and well poor Amara...she's been through so much...she has a..." she paused for a second. She could sense the anger within Amara. "Poor Amara, she's angry...with her boyfriend Lucien...the next death OWL" Evelynn said as she took a seat across from Sebastian.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:17 am
Cecilia's eyes fell briefly to Roulin's lips before the moved swiftly back to his eyes again. She wanted to feel his lips upon hers. She wanted to feel him holding her as he kissed her. Just his hand in her cloud of white tresses sent warmth shooting throughout her entire body. It was a feeling that she had never felt before, not even with her last boyfriend. She wanted to sleep in his arms. Biting her lip, Cecilia wondered what he would say, what he would do? Taking a deep breath, the young cosmic owl began to speak. "I've liked you more than just a partner for awhile now. Everyday my feelings for you have grown. I wanted to tell you sooner that I've grown to really care about you more than a friend, but I wasn't sure how you would react. It's why I've held off until now. I can't deny how I feel any longer. I want to be with you. I want to be by your side as more than just your friend. The feelings I have for you are just too powerful to overcome." Cecilia's eyes met his as she waited for his response. What would he say? How did he feel about her? Would he say anything at all?

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 am
((Hate Rping alone lol, but things must progress with my characters lol))

Aeon was getting tired of waiting. "I think I'm just going to go look for myself" she said as she took off to survey the island. Aeon was naturally curious and the moon began to illuminate different parts of the island as it contrasted with the setting sun. It took her about twenty minutes until she found a small spring as she smiled. "I knew it...what kind of island would this be without one" she said to herself as she saw the waterfall come into view. It was perfect. She then created a copy of herself as the copy went to go and find Moli.

Aeon began to strip of her clothing as she walked into the water. It was cool to the touch. IT then began to feel more relaxing as it warmed up. A smile graced her face as she submerged under the water, letting it clean her short black hair. The copy had soon reached Moli and smiled. "Moli, Aeon has found a spring, just go in that direction, it's like twenty minutes from here, but I'm sure with your abilities, you'll be there in no time" she said as she vanished.

Aeon finally emerged as she swung her hair to kind of dry it as she looked around. She was curious about the plant life here, perhaps she could pick some exotic fruits here, she would survey perhaps tomorrow.

Elle looked at Noel blast the rock to pieces as her eyes widened. She could "feel" the technology on this island so clearly someone lived here. She didn't say anything to Noel, she just wanted to clean herself and go to bed, hopefully where they were going, there were hot showers, because Elle could definitely use it. Plus, she was going to try and test out her new device.

Noel looked back at the hiking group as they approached the mansion. "We're almost there guys" she said to them. Ten minutes had passed until they reached the top of the mountain. When the arrived nothing was there. She counted the rest of the OWLs who were with her as she spoke. "We're here" she said. She knew they couldn't see the house but it was there, it would be revealed.

"They're here" Evelynn said as she rose from her seat and began to walk to the front of the door. As she neared the door, the house became visible as she "allowed" the guest to view the house. She then opened the front door and smiled. "Noel, it's so great to see you!" she said with an enthusiastic tone. "I hate that it is under these conditions, but you and your group are welcome none the less" she said. "Do come in" she said as she allowed the group of OWLs come into her home.

As the group made their way into the home, Sebastian sat there with his eyes closed until he could hear footsteps in his home. He then stood up being the gentleman that he was and nodded when he saw Noel and company. "I see you have came here seeking refuge, well you came to the right place" he said with a smile. It was the least he could do for Noel sparring their lives when they were younger. "Who would have thought that one of the world's dangerous OWL threats would be housing the god OWL" he said with a chuckle. Unbeknown to the younger OWLs, him and his wife had attempted to take over the world, and make human kind their slaves...but it was a long story that was not for here at the present time at least.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 am
((UNS - Will))

~Just for the moment, Rou. I know you can't be bothered with that blueberry pie of yours.~ The Satan Owl smirked.

Noel now responded, checking in and stating her location as the home of Amara's parents. He disagreed with her on that being the safest place on Earth. Clearly, Noel was safer in Will's hands, though much of the world may disagree. ~Well, Noel, if you say so. Keep yourself safe and listen for us. ~

Then Lucien's voice popped into the conversation, dead last. It could be somewhat fitting of a Death Owl. ~Ah, Tom, look, your successor is still alive.~ Will remarked sarcastically. He knew Che and Thomas were at least listening, and Rou, well.... maybe paying attention or trying to fall asleep in a variety of ways.

~Mmm, Lucien, seems you're still alive too after standing about like a sitting duck.~ Will didn't truly retort to Lucien's first three remarks on Will still being alive. It was a stupid question, and Lucien was just being pointless like that. The Satan Owl did not die that easily. ~That attitude of yours is promising, kid. Just lay low for a bit, Lucien. I don't need you going anywhere now. This is merely a check in, and we'll be meeting soon, and mass chaos and death shall ensue.~

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 am
Cecilia was still feeding him emotions which were in turn causing him to shudder relentlessly with anticipation. The hand that was rested atop her side rose to her mid-section, but still remained on her side. His other hand found it's way slipping from Cecilia's still damp cheek to the soft length of her neck. He had to find a way to control his ability before something that he'd regret later would transpire. Drunkenly, he stared into Cecilia's shimmering teal eyes. The only thing separating their lips now was a breath. All the while he tried to restrain himself, he was only looming closer. "Cecilia..." Roulin's left hand once again rose to the cosmic owls cheek smoothing her neck and chin along the way. Before he could press his lips against her's like his powers were instructing him to do, he paused. His drunken stare ceased and his eyes closed as he released a soft sigh. He couldn't do this...not here and not yet...

When his eyes opened again, the luster of control twinkled within them...he was back and his mind was no longer being overrun by both his emotions and Cecilia's. Through his own eyes, he looked upon Cecilia as she was. She was beautiful, even in her previous states of sadness and remorse and her current state of need. He could tell from her emotions and her confessions that she, as well as her life, was something complex and begged to be understood. Externally, even with her scar, she was still her. The Cosmic Owl, and everyone's "blueberry" When she reliqushed to him her feelings, Roulin couldn't help but smile. As if she were in tune with his thoughts as he was with her emotions, she spoke out just what had been going through his mind for while. Almost quietly, he whispered out to Cecilia, "Good. At least now I know we both feel the same way..." With that said, he rested both his hands fervently on the sides of the girl's sapphire face. With no further hesitations, Roulin drew Cecilia closer, bringing her into a warm embrace before finally engaging her tenderly in a passionate kiss...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:46 am
Moli had awaited L's response, but it seemed that Aeon wanted to explore rather than use a chart. Smirking, Lomoli nodded then shurgged. Women...what could you do? When Aeon's copy approached him with her location, he simply looked in the direction that Aeon had traveled, then blinked. Thanks to L's training, he could travel short distances at the speed of light. Behind him, the trees were oddly curved inward. "Heh heh. Yeah. I did that...I'll fix it before L notices," said the young confident blonde.

He stood over the spring's opening which was a high wall of stone. Of course, the wall was natural and provided a good diving spot. Down below was Aeon who had already found her way in. Furthermore, she was skinny dipping. Once again, with a shrug, Moli followed suit and removed his suit before taking a professional dive into the circular spring. The water was warm thanks to the island's perfect climate. "Aeon..." Moli called over to the other swimmer with him, "Good find. Now that we're here, you should tell me how it was training under Noel and the many sleepless nights I know you had. If you didn't have any, you didn't miss me and that'll make me a sad, sad man. Just a heads up for you."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:56 am
Aeon looked over to see Moli as she smiled. When he asked her how training under Noel went she smiled. "I have to admit...I hated it the first few months, but I'm better with my barriers and copies almost effortlessly" she admitted. "We had tried my projection power but it only seemed to have worked if I was in some sort of danger" she admitted. "Don't flatter yourself LaMoli...but I did miss you, it seemed that I had more nights without you than with you" she said with a smile. She was glad that she was reunited with Moli, and it may have been selfish of her to enjoy this time under the circumstances but she did.

Jeannie walked over towards the kitchen and poured herself some more wine. She took a few sips as she sighed. Amaya was a nice girl, but she had to keep telling herself, it was either them or her...and it wasn't going to be her by a long shot. Soon the lights shut off in the hidden mansion. Men and women in all black and all white came storming. "They're in there" she said to them pointing out their location. She then began to enter the minds of Itachi and Amaya as she would project herself being captured when they were captured, only when they got back into the main part of the house. Taking a seat she crossed her legs as she sipped her wine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am
Cecilia's glistening teal eyes gazed deeply into Roulin's dark purple eyes. She leaned into his touch as his hand fell to her slender neck. She could feel her heart thumping louder than usual, her stomach rolling with feelings that she had never felt before. As she looked at Roulin, what she felt for him grew stronger and stronger until she could no longer contain herself. Telling him how she felt seemed to have lifted a heavy burden off of her shoulders. Her heart filled with joy when she discovered that he felt the same way as well. When his lips touched hers, she slowly closed her eyes and allowed her right arm to slip around his neck as she moved closer to him and leaned further into the kiss adding her own passion to it. Her eyes glistened with tears of joy. She had been waiting for this moment for a very long time.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 pm
Lucien smirked a little at Will's response, he would expect nothing less from the Satan Owl. After listening to him speak Lucien thought about why it was they were having some sort of time out so to speak. ~I see. Alright then I will see about getting Amara Vincent and I out of nowhere and back to somewhere civilized.~ He ended his response there, Lucien didn't need to get into a long discussion with Will, even when he wasn't trying to Will had a way of spreading his endless madness. Lucien snapped out of his response moment when he heard Amara's voice, a rather angry voice at that. "Since when do you have a fear of simple soldiers? You've killed countless people it's not like they will be any different." He said calmly. He smiled a little after her final responses, he wasn't sure if he should give her a hug or punch himself in the face for his response. "That's something you'll have to get use to. I've learned many things, probably more things than anyone else in the world but the one thing I fail at everytime is my people skills. Oh and I suppose my understanding is a bit lacking as well, I don't seem to understand people's feelings a number of the time, but then that just may fall into the people skills category." He was rambling now, something he did when he became lost in thought. "Anyways looks like we're good for now, I don't have to leave so you won't have to worry about those soldiers. If I see a member of the UNS I'll decorate the walls with their body." Lucien wasn't a man who played games, and ever sense he became the successor to the Death Owl he seemed to lack giving people a chance to explain themselves, sort of like the Japan incident only a short while ago.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games