Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Not too bad? Baby, I'm the furkin grammar cop off the telly! o:<
Did you ever see that? He was on an english learning program on TVB. I used to emulate him and harass my brother when he used incorrect grammar or speech. xd

Hey, I'd rather be 17 than 20. At least back then drinking and clubbing were still cool. surprised

I have. I just did my first day at KFC. :XP:
Maaan, it was sooooo boring. I started at 4 and finished at 11, with NO break. gonk
So tired, dunno why I'm still up. It feels like I'm physically exhausted but mentally unfulfilled. -sighs-

I've got 3 years left. I repeated my first year, remember? I'm an academic ******** up, remember? mad *pokes her chest angrily*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:15 am
Nein.

Dude. I thought drinking and clubbing was still cool when you're in uni, in your late teens and early twenties.
If that's cool then I'm never going to be cool. Thank God.

Oh, sounds fun. And harrowing. Why don't you try working in a retail clothes shop or bookstore? Like Republic or H&M or Waterstones? Better than McDs or KFC or a food chain any day, ne? None of these jobs are going to be fulfilling though. Life sucks.

Yup. I remember. Welcome to the academic ******** up club. You can be our new honoury member. Woo~  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:08 pm
Nah, it gets old pretty fast. The cool thing now is drugs church. 3nodding

LOL. What is up with you chibi!? Why so emooooooeyyy? emo
C'mon, turn that frown upside down. C:

New member? I founded that cub! D<
And you're not in until you really ******** up, and you haven't done that yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 am
I think I'll skip Church. I'm content being uncool, I am. I can't be saved from my uncoolness and sins and unconformity by Church; it's too late for me.

I've always been an emo at heart, dude. Only just noticed? My, how unobservant you are.
But in all honesty, I feel like s**t. That's all. I doubt the frown will be turning around any time soon. So as long as you stay on my good side I won't snap at you or take a lunge at your... head.

You can't be when I invented that club. Psh.
Well. In my world I am basically a ******** up. That's why we're friends, remember? I don't think I'd get on quite so well with you if I wasn't this ******** up. Hai.
But seriously; I admit I'm not a ******** up, when compared to other people. But we always go on about not comparing ourselves to others, so if I don't compare to other people and base my opinion of myself with my own opinion then, yes, I am a ******** up in my own eyes and probably I always will be.

Oh, the emo-ness is killing me.  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 pm
It's never too late. Just look at me. Remember how sceptical I used to be/still am?

Yeh, I knew that. But what happened to the emo repression that's been going on til yesterday? Has the start of school finally brought it to the surface?

Ok, you're a bit ******** up, granted. But not academically. That was my point. You'll probs still get into a good uni and stuff.
Speaking of unis, I only found out yesterday that Bath is actually ranked pretty high up for chemistry. It was ranked 4th the year I joined, just below Oxbridge and Bristol. So yeh, even if you do become a ******** up it's not all doom and gloom. :'D *optimist hug*

Come on chibi, come to the light. Don't let the darkness swallow you! If ya got problems, just phone meh! 0:<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 am
I'll tell you one thing that made me laugh before I forget: your signature. Where'd you get that? Is it a pixelated version of you? *looks hopeful*

Pah. The problem with me is I don't want to be saved by the Church. No siree.

Hum. Well. I wouldn't call it repression. It's hard to explain. I am normally a very cheerful person, and even when I'm not I'll pretend to be (online and offline). But I'm at the stage right now where I cba trying to be nice and fluffy. I'm still pretty normal IRL, but... *shrug* Meh. I would explain it if I could. I'm just in a crap mood, I'm not depressed. I'll get over it - you'll see. I'm just sulky and pissy right now and I want to slap people. Which is veeery rare, but it's healthy, ne? To let everything out sometimes? Yeah?!

Lol, you only just noticed? You silly boy. See, you're not as academically ******** up as you think you are either. But dude, don't you remember the time I got 38% in my end of year chemistry test? Which bunked me to double science. I can fail too, you know. And I'm no academic genius. Okay, if I worked, maybe, but I don't, so end of. I've accepted I'll never be academically hard working, and I'm quite happy(ish) to drift along.

Lol, well, thanks for the offer. I think. But I'll be okay. For now.
Lol, no, I really will be. Once the personal statement is out of the way... Or rather, once this entire year is finally over, I can have a big cry of relief and... enjoy life. Thank God.  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:26 pm
That's how I walk irl. Plus I always wear orange shorts and t-shirt. And a green cap and green shoes. ALWAYS.
Do you still wanna meet me? o___o

Eat this! It will make you strong! gonk *force feeds jesus bread*

Chibi
I am normally a very cheerful person, and even when I'm not I'll pretend to be
That is repression.

Denial is not a river in egypt. Thought I'd stick that in there. xp

Yes, letting stuff out is healthy and you should do more of it. But obviously don't go about the place slapping people. -.-'

Nuu, I have no recollection of you even doing a chem exam, let alone telling me the results. It must've been the alcohol abuse that killed my brain cells... >.>
And you can't really say that you'll never be hard-working. I met this phd student called Maggie and she had terrible A-levels but just look at her, in the third year of her chemistry phd! People change chibi, maybe you can be as hard-working as her one day. rolleyes *pats*

Oh yeh, it's that time of the year isn't it? When do you have to get yours in by? January 15th or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:04 am
It makes me want to meet you even more. xd

GOD HELP ME! gonk

xd Pahaha. I'm sorry; I find that really funny, the denial thing. God, my sense of humour's out of whack right now. o_O;;

Really?! Gosh. You remember the weirdest things about me, ya know. Perhaps it's selective memory. How the heck can you remember me telling you about Lucy but not my chemistry exam? stare xd

I really never will be hard working when it comes to school. BUT I am ridiculously hard working when I'm doing a job. Goodness knows why. I think it's because school is about working for yourself, and jobs mean working for other people and, in a way, earning their approval so you can advance. I don't get pleasure out of self-accomplishment; rather, being able to people-please pleases me. I'm a whacked up person. gonk

15th October ish. whee Our school likes to get them out early... Hence STRESS. burning_eyes  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:45 pm
Oooo... this is turning into a rather long-winded one-on-one convo. ninja

Anyhoo:

Perhaps it's cos the Lucy thing was relevant to me but the exam wasn't. I was an emo at the time, remember?

Haha! You're just like me in that respect. Like at KFC I work my a** off out of fear of disappointing my manager, whereas at uni I probably wouldn't care about the consequences if I handed work in late or whatever. You're not whacked up, you're just selfless. 3nodding

But I thought 15 October was only for people doing med or vet?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:25 am
Lol. You only just noticed? xd

It was relevent! Since you do Chemistry at uni! stare

whee I wish that could be shown on your CV...

B&B's CV
Personality:
SELFLESS, SELFLESS, SELFLESS YOU FRICKIN' SELFISH BASTARDS!

Nein. It's this week for them, or earlier. Or next week, for the later ones. A lot of them have already sent theirs off. 3nodding For us unOxbridgey people it's half term that's our deadline. rolleyes  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:39 pm
Yeh, pretty much. xD
I wonder why the others aren't coming in here to stir things up? I know I would. Be all like, "HAY GUYS, WOTS GOIN ON!?" blaugh

I didn't at the time. I wanted to be a doctor, remember? I only did chem as it was the only other option. Actually there was another option, which was to take a gap year, but by then I needed to get away from Reading so bad I would've done anything. You know this. Don't make me repeat my past. D<

Haha, that'd be a great thing to write on a cv. But then everyone would write it, making it meaningless. :/

It looks like the convo is slowly dying... I shall miss thee. ;-; *pokes chibi*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:22 am
Because they're lazy sods...?
*waits for the sound of thundering footsteps announcing the arrival of ICUers defending their pained pride*

Ah. Yes. Indeed. I remember now.
Tbh, referring to our PM, I think that's one reason why we can relate to each other. Fun times.

I read the CV of a guy today who wants to do med at uni. It. Is. So. PLAIN. AVERAGE. It made my eyes burn because I expect so much of a CV, especially from a guy like him! burning_eyes Gah. But he's so stubborn and I couldn't tell him it's not that great, and he's sending it off tomorrow, and really, he won't listen to me and we're not even close, so... rolleyes Whatever. I doubt, based off that personal statement, he'll get offers from the top unis. He's trying Cambridge, apparently. His grades, though, are amazing. rolleyes Typical.

Lol. I won't let it die then! 3nodding
You of all people should be able to keep a convo up. Psh.

I know!
*throws a pie at your face*

B&B's conscience: Yes, B&B, resorting to your usual childish actics is totally going to save this dying conversation. stare  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:20 pm
Nah those guys won't come in here. I doubt they even bother checking the updated threads if they weren't originally involved. ¬_¬

Sad, sad times. crying *weeps into hands*

Sounds like some of my friends actually. Even though their grades were perfect, their personalities/achievements weren't good enough and they got shunned by oxbridge. However, some of the guys who didn't get that good grades actually got accepted, so grades aren't everything. You gonna try?

I can keep a convo up, but usually only if it's on the phone or on msn... here we have no privacy.. so I can't delve deeper. cool xd

*licks the pie off his face*
*glomps Chibi* blaugh Sticky fingers!

Toki's self-loathing: Why do you act like a kid on the internet? What's wrong with you? talk2hand

crying Why am I like thisss...?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:06 am
Indeed. talk2hand @ everyone else.

Lol. xd Let's not talk about the past then. whee

Yeah, I've heard it. But I'm still not going for it. I don't know if I want to go to Oxbridge anyway, tbh. So no. I'm applying for Durham, Warwick, York, Lancaster and Aberystwyth (in Wales).

Lol. I s'pose that's right. *ponders how long our PM will last*

Eeeeewie, stay away! *looks in horror at stickiness and runs away*

gonk And you're infecting me with your kiddiness! gonk DAMNIT!
It's too late for us. We can't change. We'll just be kids forever. crying  

Chibito7

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:26 pm
Why would you want to go to Wales? Their accent is soooooo gayyyyy. gonk

The PM'll probs die in a couple more exchanges. Well, I've just asked you a coupla questions which might take a while to explain, depending on how juicy your stories turn out to be. cool

Come back here, wench! scream *chases & flings KFC mini-fillets at her*

-sighs-
You're probably right about that. Well, at least I can be one of those fun parents who's really hip and stuff, kinda like my friend's dad lol. He's got all the latest gadgets, books, music and recently started to learn guitar and piano. Oh, and in his spare time he works for BG, but only like 3 days a week. Such a chilled out life. rolleyes  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff