Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 am
Mayah Playah

"i forgive you..." he sighed, gently kissing his cheek. "i'm gonna be gone for two or three days, that's it. and most of that's the plane ride." he muttered, leaning on him gently.

drake grinned and nodded lightly. "of course, angel." he sighed, kissing him softly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:47 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"Or you could use the transportation room and come back faster. Until then, I'll have to work off this boner on my own." His cheeks grew just a tiny bit red as said raging boner poked up happily. "Then again, isn't marriage mostly masturbation?"

Famine's smirk grew as he pulled Drake on top of him. "I hope you realize how much work Little Drake will be doing on our honeymoon~" he chuckled, his hands slipping under Drake's coat and shirt and feeling the skin. "Even when it's my turn to

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:02 pm
Mayah Playah

"i can fix that for you, dom. i'm not leaving until Drake says he's ready." he smiled softly, kissing his husband tenderly.

blushing softly, drake let out a soft moan and bit his lip. "g-grigorii!" he gasped, his grip on the rider tightening slightly at the feel of his fiance's fingers on his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:45 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick smirked, pulling his husband closer and kissing him harder. "You bet your a**, you'll be fixing it" he growled.

He chuckled, raking his nails past Drake's nipples. "Yes, Drake? Is there something you want?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 pm
Mayah Playah

grinning, Xaene quickly straddled his husband, kissing him back deeply. "tell me what you want, love." he purred, gently nipping at the heir's neck.

drake gave a small gasp, biting his lip. "d-don't ..... don't tease me like this..." he whispered softly, clinging to the rider morel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He moaned, then started to pull Xaene's clothes from his body. "Something tells me you know exactly what I want," he replied.

"And what are you going to do if I continue, Mr. Blind Man?" he teased, lowering his lips to bite a n****e playfully.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding lightly, he grinned and gently sucked on his husband's neck. "i've got an idea.... but you'll have to tell me to be sure..."

moaning loudly, his face burned a deep crimson as he kept hold of his fiance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

{{I think it's frowned upon in Gaia society for me to say...}}

Grigorii chuckled, raising his lips to Drake's neck and licking it slowly. "You moan so prettily~"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:25 pm
Mayah Playah

{lol okay, we'll time skip in a moment.}

blushing darkly, he pulled Grigorii down on top of him and sighed, pulling his lips up to kiss him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Grigorii kissed Drake as passionately and as deeply as he could, smirking the entire time. After a moment, he pulled away, grinning. "You're so cute when you blush."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing more, drake bit his lip. "g-grigorii....." he panted, his face still flushed as he wrapped one leg around his lover.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:57 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Something you want, my love?" he purred, nibbling on Drake's ear. "Ask and ye shall receive."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing madly, he leaned up and gently whispered into his ear, some rather naughty ideas of what Grigorii could do to him.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Grigorii pulled back a bit, raising an eyebrow. "You really think you're that flexible?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games