Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 am
Khryssie
kurotomato
Khryssie
Oooooh, pretty! I like the range between them. I'm Earth- so they would have brown eyes, unless you prefer your nest? Either is fine with me!

I'm okay with either! I can send him to you, if you're up for it! C:

Sure! Just trade him for any available dragon- my lair is full and I don't have the treasure to expand it right now. xD

LOL okay no worries! Is your name just the same as your Gaia name?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 am
Aric Val

Also Aether

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

needs a mate in 4 days? any breed is fine. Maybe light babies! If any one of you were interested. vwv

I have a few Fae boys who are ready to breed P: I'm a Light person so if you want Light babies I could do it <3  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:15 am
kurotomato
Khryssie
kurotomato
Khryssie
Oooooh, pretty! I like the range between them. I'm Earth- so they would have brown eyes, unless you prefer your nest? Either is fine with me!

I'm okay with either! I can send him to you, if you're up for it! C:

Sure! Just trade him for any available dragon- my lair is full and I don't have the treasure to expand it right now. xD

LOL okay no worries! Is your name just the same as your Gaia name?

Nope! I'm PerneseLady. Also, I will use a boon on the clutch if there are 3+ eggs! If you're okay with that anyway. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 am
Khryssie

Nope! I'm PerneseLady. Also, I will use a boon on the clutch if there are 3+ eggs! If you're okay with that anyway. <3

SHOOT I forgot I can't trade him since he's one of my first ones LOL
But if you send yours to me, I'll use a boon on the eggs as well! My name is Renaissance on there xD

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:25 am
Sent!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 am
purplerosesbeauty
Aric Val

Also Aether

needs a mate in 4 days? any breed is fine. Maybe light babies! If any one of you were interested. vwv

I have a few Fae boys who are ready to breed P: I'm a Light person so if you want Light babies I could do it <3

Elis or Twilight would be wonderful! biggrin Elis has a wider range and I do like the blues/greens they can have but twilight of course we have really nice primaries. Do you have a preference? She's 4 days CD if that's okay!  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am
Khryssie
Sent!

We have babies! C:
You can have first pick / two if you want! <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 am
Aawwww, no clown. :< WELP. If you don't have any favorites, I really like the tundra female and I'm good with just her. <3 you can keep the boys, sell them, whatever you like!  

vilegloom

Vampire

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 am
Question.
Which do you think is better. Taking reservations and selling babies that way. Or selling babies via AH or a sell/trade thread after they are born?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 am
Aric Val
purplerosesbeauty
Aric Val

Also Aether

Elis or Twilight would be wonderful! biggrin Elis has a wider range and I do like the blues/greens they can have but twilight of course we have really nice primaries. Do you have a preference? She's 4 days CD if that's okay!

Got no plans to ever breed Elis with any of my dragons so he's fine with me! P: Send her my way when she's ready <3  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 am
purplerosesbeauty
Aric Val
purplerosesbeauty
Aric Val

Also Aether

Got no plans to ever breed Elis with any of my dragons so he's fine with me! P: Send her my way when she's ready <3

Sounds good to me. : D Thank you very much purple <333  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 am
elvyralani
Question.
Which do you think is better. Taking reservations and selling babies that way. Or selling babies via AH or a sell/trade thread after they are born?

I think it's better to sell the babies via AH or auction- set a high AB to leave as much room for profit as possible. Unless you're selling the reserves dirt cheap to friends, or trading the reserves, I think it limits how much treasure you can make.  

vilegloom

Vampire

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 am
True! And this way if I want to sell babies to you guys cheaper then I don't have to worry about people who reserved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 pm
BAHAHAHAHAHA Pedr looks so grumpy with his headdress on. I LOVE these accessories on Snappers.

vilegloom

Vampire

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm
He does look totally grumpy! *loves on Pedr*
Cricket those babies are adorable! <3  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games