Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:05 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"is there anything else miss...." she looked at Hileinna, her eyes flashed gold for a moment.
"Hileinna? Any other questions?"

Liya looked down. She was sad about Ene having to go to primary school. She had the opportunity to know what Carter knew, but she didn't want it. At least not basic stuff. Complex things, only when it was needed.

"I'm sorry, Ene. I'm not sure if Kalena wants me back at the academy. I'm probably gonna be home schooled. Hey! I'm still not good at math. Maybe you can me learn math!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona walked back in, with one of Erin's arms slung around her shoulder. "That's actually the gist of it, Liya. You'll be getting lessons at home. Jace and I were discussing it a bit ago. He also decided that I'll be your primary guardian. Jaecen's just there for repercussions, in case things go awry."
"Why would things go bad?" Ene asked.
Kurona shrugged. "In the event of me dying or going missing."
Ene hopped once. "Oh! So, like a Godfather?"
"Eeeehhh..." Kurona had to think. She set Erin in a chair. His face bounced off the table. "Yeah... I guess."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:37 am
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka's ears perked up when Aliya put a finger to her forehead. Her ears twitched when Aliya had sent a little herb knowledge into her mind. It felt funny and weird, like someone was tickling her brain. When Aliya had finished passing on the knowledge, she bowed her head at her and then began to make her way to the garden. It didn't take her that long, once she reached the garden, she looked at all the flowers. When she had spotted the Demon's Blood, she carefully took it out from the stem in order to not damage it. She then quickly made her way back to Aliya and the others. When Odayaka had returned, she found that Kurona and Erin were also there now, noticing that Erin was unconscious. She handed the Demon's Blood to Aliya, then looked at Erin, "Is Erin...okay?" she asked, walking up to him as her ears twitch towards him.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:53 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana followed behind as Wakai began to lead her there, relieved that someone was able to show her where to go. She then tilted her head when Wakai began to talk about a Mr. Wunder, "Umm...Mr. Wunder...?" she thought to herself for a bit before she remembered something. One of the Light's explained to them about some sort of being that resided in their hallways, "Oh, you mean...Wunderkammer. I'm kind of amazed that you guys have that sort of home...though, I guess it's kind of useful too. It can probably keep intruders away from you if it needs to." Instead of fear, she showed relief, knowing that such a being lived in this manor.

Helienna looked at Kalena, and then back at her book, "I do...but the more serious ones I'll save for now." she said as she put a book marker on the page and closed the book. She then looked at Kalena, "Though, I am curious about...portals. They seem...useful for transportation." she somewhat wanted to learn how to open one.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:56 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

She scoffed. "Don't worry about him. He's just got a few broken ribs. Worry more about the other twin. You know, the one who's sick?"
Aliya took the ingredients from Odayaka and started to work on them. "Okay, okay... This should work.... I just hope they haven't grown immune t' the cure..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:16 am
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai laughed nervously as Lana showed interest rather than fear towards their somewhat strange home. But, she was glad that at least one of Xero's group was enjoying their stay here. Then, the ground underneath began to shake as if there was an earthquake. Wakai stopped in order to stay balanced, looking around confused, "Um...okay...that was something that's not normal." she said before looking in the direction of the town's beach. "Did...Ms. Tsuyoi do that?" she said to herself, worried about what's going with Tsuyoi.
Odayaka had felt the quake too, though she was able to stay standing from it. Her ears perked up and twitched, as if she were trying to find what was the cause of the quake. When she realized who had caused it, she gulped, "Ms Tsuyoi's...close to going berserk..."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:39 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona stumbled a bit as the ground shook. "What the-?"

Aliya didn't notice the ground shaking. Or, at least she made it look as though she didn't notice. She kept going, mixing the medicine.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:13 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver walked along the beach near the mansion he had alot on his mind he was feeling less of his hyper self like his positive energy was being sapped he doesn't know why but he feels more irritable and darker. A part of him just wants to leave right now and forget about the mission and go back to Twilight town he wasn't useful to anyone here anyways he was full of dark thoughts and doubt it was abunch of conflict within his head. Surely they have enough stronger people then him even Nagi has a keyblade he squints his eyes and anger is shown on his face ". . . . Damn... Why... Why can't I be useful for once! Even that jerk Garret is stronger then me. I'll just put everyone in danger if I lose control again... Damnmit why can't I have a keyblade why... Just why.. I'm.. Just so useless..."With that said Denver ran to one of the other Islands to get far away from everyone else. (Manitoba)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]
{Exits}

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Liya hugged Ene closely.
"wut? I mean, im still Ene's sister right? Or would that be cousin?"

Kalena chuckled hearing everything
"I need some air Helienna."

She walked outside and walked to the barrier.
"I know your there Eric."

A teenaged boy hopped down from a tree.
"Hey. yeah, barrier keeping me out. Best that way. Grandmother, someone from my past....your future appeared to me when we were getting Kelina's soul from Hades back on Olympus. Shido had to help me....I told him of how I knew her and why I need her dead but he says im lying."

He rubbed his head and sat down next to the barrier.
"I don't want to return to the academy, not right now. Just her....how she....killed....mom and dad and im trying to save her and...." he clenched his fists and curled up starting to cry.

Kalena sighed. She looked at the barrier then nodded to herself.
She stepped outside the barrier. The sand glew where she walked and she hugged the boy.
"its ok, let it out"

He looked at her in shock.
"I....I though you weren't supposed to come back here. This place does things to you."

"I had to come back sooner or later. Besides, your my grandson. Im having trouble keeping my calm around Liya"

Eric started to laugh into Kalena's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Ene put a finger to the corner of her mouth. "There's one thing that's bothering me... Why did Papa make you Liya's guardian?"
Kurona tilted her head down and set a hand on her stomach. "Well, Ene... I've-I've always... Wanted my own children but I never could...."
She nodded with closed eyes. "I-I see... I shouldn't have asked."
Kurona turned to Liya and smiled. "No, it's a hundred percent fine. I wouldn't be able to handle a baby anyways. The lack of sleep is killer on my senses."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:23 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was startled when another, more serious quake had happened. She looked at Wakai and began to panic a little, "Wh-What!? What do you mean that wasn't normal?" She was also confused as to why Wakai wasn't showing a more serious reaction to this. She then overheard Wakai say something about Ms. Tsuyoi possibly being the cause of the quake. This made her think that she needed to be more cautious around Tsuyoi.

She nodded when Kalena said that she needed air, "Very well Mistress Kalena." When Kalena had left her alone, she let out a sigh, a bit disappointed about not being able to learn about portals. She stood up and walked outside as well, though staying on the manor's deck. She stared out towards the town, feeling something strange going on there.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:50 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Liya looked at Kurona and smiled
"its fine. I never...had a mother before. Only a abusive father who...." she remembered Carter's death and whined
"a....and a abusive uncle and the rest of the organization..."

that was a very touchy subject for her. She calmed herself though but she was still rattled by the past

"so...uh.....want me to call you mom or Kurona? I can do both."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:37 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona gave a light smile. "It's your decision, kid."
The ground shook again. Kurona swore under her breath. "What is going on? This is really getting stranger and stranger..."
Ene agreed with Kurona.

Aliya gave Nami the medicine before looking at a nearby clock. "Alright... Should be a bit...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero though about what Rosa said for a moment and then thought about Tsuyoi being there and Ridley who was now bound to be near here."You know, that is not a bad idea. One of the members is already there and I would like to see how well they can handle themselves. Not to mention that if things are beyond their power they will have me and Tsuyoi to protect them. Plus you, if you wish to join." Xero slowly stood looking towards the beach once more before speaking. "Either way do me a favor and get my team for me. Tell them all to meet me at the Light's Gates for a late night mission." Xero grinned at her and then did his little two finger salute before he jumped off the roof and glided towards the gates.

Rosalie stood to the side for a bit to assist with Nami, but soon she was no longer needed and she felt she was in the way. She decided to leave the room and went wandering around. After a bit she managed to find her way to the library. The door to the room was beautiful as though the Light's truly value their library. She entered and began to browse the shelves until she found two books that caught her eye. The first book was entitled: Beastiary recorded by Carter, the second entitled: Findings of Beast Tamer Magi. She took both books and began to read.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ( I am sorry again guys lol sweatdrop I have been busy with me moving again and my new job at Wendy's but I should be able to get things back to normal again soon, hopefully sweatdrop ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image
Kuraoineko

A snicker was heard in the library but there was no one to be found. A secret hatch clicked open and a shelf creaked to reveal a staircase descending. It went into the depths of the Manor. Whoever had opened the passageway had left it open on purpose, excited that someone had intruded on it's sole protectorate.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games